Babbar Khalsa And Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

ladli-fauj

What were the main rifts between Babbar Khalsa n Sant Janrnail Singh Bhindranwale And basically the Taksal ?

I have read in books also rifts were there and that babbar khalsa and taksal singhs have close to firing at each other

all I have to say is the main goal was azaadi so we should have all went together

there were many different other groups who had many disagreements with each other

babbar khalsa and taksal singhs have close to firing at each other

one of the incident was when taksali singhs want babbar khalsas to move out of langar hall i think and then end up pointing guns at each other ... then sant jarnail singh bhindrawalle told taksali singhs to be calm ...

the basic problem between sikhs is difference between rehat ... whose ever is on top want his mareyada to be followed ... no matter nihangs taksalis sgpc akj ...

Sant jarnail singh bhindarnwale and his men were staying at Nanak Niwas.

Theew was an incident when the Babbars attempted to remove bhindranwalle and his men from Nanak Niwas. Both sides were armed.

Bhindranwalle instructed his men not to engage in battle with them and leave nanak niwas peacefully. They left nanak niwas peacefully.

It is then that Sant Bhindranwalle and his men occupied Akaal Takht and took up residence there.

Longowall was a traitor. He got his due.