Babbar Khalsa And Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

ladli-fauj

again if you gonna write things at least know the facts.. all i can see is hear say, i don't know the facts becus i wasn't there but at least i'm not talking like one of those gossips on a soaps... whateve happened it is history, many babbars, taksali, akjers, akalis got shaeedi in the ghula gara, why discuss something like this ? what benefit is there ? are all taksalis 100 percent perfect ?? are all akjers/babbars 100 percent perfect ?? course not, bhulann andhar sabh koh, abhul guru kartar !!!!

On December 15, 1983, Sant Bhindranwale was forced out of Guru Nanak Niwas by

members of the Babbar Khalsa with Akali leadership's acquiescence. According to Tavleen

Singh:

Early on the morning of 15 December, six armed youths belonging to the Babbar

Khalsa group entered the Guru Nanak Niwas which was recognized as Bhindranwale

territory. ... According to Balbir Singh Sandhu who witnessed what happened, from

Room 32, "These youths came in looking for a fight. They marched into some rooms

occupied by Sant Jarnail Singh's men and told them to get out. They said the rooms were

theirs." Bhindranwale had at least 200 armed men staying in the Guru Nanak Niwas at

the time but instead of fighting the Babbars, he and his followers packed their belongings

and moved by that afternoon into the Akal Takht. Bhindranwale said later, "I did not

want to desecrate the sanctity of the Harmandar Sahib by allowing a fight to take place,

that is why I moved".'

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=35623&hl=

"I did not want to desecrate the sanctity of the Harmandar Sahib by allowing a fight to take place,

that is why I moved".'

If these are sants jis actual words, someone could say why didn't he leave darbar sahib when the army attack was imminent to avoid desecration then, i don't believe every book i read about 84 and i don't believe every message on this board either, something doesn't add up about this, and unless people were phyiscally there they should remain quiet on the issue.. or get a first hand person to record their account on audio or video

Guru Ji has given the hukam that a Sikh shouldn't fight another Sikh. Unity was more important to Sant Ji than ego.

A.R. Darshi gives a true account of what happened in his book.

Note that of the 5 people who did Ardas promising they would give their lives before surrendering, only 2 actually stayed true to their word. Bibi Amarjit Kaur of Babbar Khalsa was among the 3 that hid in an office and were air-lifted to safety by the army.

It's not something worth debating or even discussing. Jo hogeya, hogeya.

serious you guys actually read what you write, if someone wanted to shoot someone in those days, wouldn't be that hard to do would it ? they all had guns etc... i think the youth of today live in some cuckoo land, can you imagine the friction that would have been there in the most stressful of times ? if these issues were real someone would have been shot.. let's not kid ourselves, not everyone in there at that time was a "saint", there were many opportuntists who disappeared after it happened, there were many who were cowards, there were many who made up there own fairy tales, if you really think that could not happen, wake up and smell the coffee !!!