California Akj Samagam Trouble

SoCal

I do not know what Bhai Amolak SIngh did, nor is it my business. This is strict policy that no particular person is above. Maybe in Australia and India the standards are not as strict. I have heard that Tapoban follow similar strict standards when allowing Kirtan seva.

Cali Smagams are still awesome. This year Bhai Gurdev SIngh did keertan for 3 hours which included Sri Dasam Granth Banis like Akal Ustat. Bhai Gurpreet SIngh did Naam Abhyiaas for at least one hour, Bhai Prabhjot Singh finished the Smagam in which he also recited Banis from Sri Dasam Granth. Personally I dont know of any Smagams besides Bay Area smagams in which bani ( Sri Dasam Granth Bani) that has been neglected for many years is being reintroduced to sangat . We have remained blind to the beautiful banis of Sri Dasam Granth for many years its nice to see that these banis are being sung in Smagam nowadays. Im not saying California Smagams are the best , I believe all smagams in which Naam Simran and Gurbani are being recited are great. I just believe we shouldnt be focus on the Kirtani instead we should be focusing on the Kirtan.

I do not know what Bhai Amolak SIngh did, nor is it my business. This is strict policy that no particular person is above. Maybe in Australia and India the standards are not as strict. I have heard that Tapoban follow similar strict standards when allowing Kirtan seva.

Cali Smagams are still awesome. This year Bhai Gurdev SIngh did keertan for 3 hours which included Sri Dasam Granth Banis like Akal Ustat. Bhai Gurpreet SIngh did Naam Abhyiaas for at least one hour, Bhai Prabhjot Singh finished the Smagam in which he also recited Banis from Sri Dasam Granth. Personally I dont know of any Smagams besides Bay Area smagams in which bani ( Sri Dasam Granth Bani) that has been neglected for many years is being reintroduced to sangat . We have remained blind to the beautiful banis of Sri Dasam Granth for many years its nice to see that these banis are being sung in Smagam nowadays. Im not saying California Smagams are the best , I believe all smagams in which Naam Simran and Gurbani are being recited are great. I just believe we shouldnt be focus on the Kirtani instead we should be focusing on the Kirtan.

:D Do you have link for the above smagam?

yea bhai amolak singh ji doin kirtan here in australia..and i like his kirtan ..but havent heard anything tht they did somethin rong..?? but i think he is gr8 singh...

California is quick to ban anyone and everyone that they want. With an overlap of people between the (anti) Panthic Network, these same people have banned so far:

Bhai Harpreet Singh (Toronto)

Bhai Manmohan Singh (California)

Bhai Amolak Singh (Australia)

Bhai Ranjit Singh (Jammu)

According to what i've been told by a source involved with the Khalsa Alliance Jatha (KAJ) in California, Bhai Amolak Singh was banned from doing kirtan for giving a Siropa to Jathedar Bakshish Singh, while they support Bhai Mohinder Singh. So instead of basing their decision on Gurmat, the KAJ has based their decision completely on politics. These same people would ban Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh Jee, because Bhai Sahib also gave a siropa to Jathedar Bakshish Singh.

Hardeep Singh