Educate The New Generation Of Sikh Girls And Guys!

manni007

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree wholeheartedly with everything citizen_soulja has said.

I'll repeat what I said on another thread......When we were a tiny 3% minority living among an overwhelmingly muslim majority we survived, got stronger and prospered.

Its laughable that some of us are now getting scared and paranoid of muslims when we live in a country with a tiny 3% muslim population.

If this tiny 3% has struck so much fear in the hearts of sikhs than one of two things must be true. Either these muslims truly are now sava lakh stronger than us....or many of the UK sikhs have turned into timid easily scared mice.

My bets are on the latter. Sad.

well COV, Sunnysinghdoad, Hawk13 and G $ life, as they got a handle on whats going on.

You live in a mythologicvla world, where u think 1 Singh can fight 125,000 muslims?? lol get real

If muslims are 3 per cent of the UK, siksh are not even 1/2 a per cent, adn yes that does worry most, even the liberal whites.

I personally dont care hwo many muslims there are ,as long as they dont attack, harass and insult my sikhs brethren, GET IT?

Its not a matter of being Islamophobic, its a matter of being relaistic and cautious!

Singh ting and Sitixzen soulman seem to get their knickers in atwist just because we are talking about these issues, if u dotn like it, dont READ.

MANI

YOU ARE INSULTING GURUS HUKAM

You live in a mythologicvla world, where u think 1 Singh can fight 125,000 muslims?? lol get real

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI:

SAVA LAKH SE IK!!!!

GURU JI REPEATEDLY SAYS NAAM JAAPO NAAM JAAPO NAAM JAAPO

and your saying:

these types of philosphies didnt even work in Ghandis World and led to the deaths of many innocents

JUST naam jap and non violence.

mere prayer adn inaction will not get you very far when dealing with Islamic fanatics!

You believe in prayer? Thats great , so do I, ........but the difference is, I belive in action too!

WHY CANT we take PRECAUTION and Prevent problems through educating our youth rather than waitng for problems to occur?

YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTOOD WHAT I AM SAYING

Let me repeat:

WHEN ALL OTHER MEANS HAVE FAILED IT IS JUST TO DRAW THE SWORD

The answer to our problems is SIKHI PARCHAAR

The best PRECAUTION is EDUCATION (SIKHI PARCHAAR)

let me make it clear:

i DO NOT think Sikhi is a non-violent pacifist way of life, it is not. In fact it is our job as Sikhs to stand defiantly in the face of tyranny, oppression, and injustice where ever we may find it, in whatever form.

But what you fail to realise is that this is not our only motivation we as Sikhs are Saint-Soldiers it is our utmost priority to seek divinity within our selves and attain oneness with God. So if you are a true Sikh you can never be wrong, you can never be stopped, you will always fulfil your goals.

We like many others before us only wish to ensure that out people are protected from the abuses of an Oppressive Fascist Government. If this means the establishment of an independent state then so be it. If this means the passing of legislation that guarantees our autonomy as a nation then so be it. If it means alerting the Worlds Human Rights Organisations to the Torture, Rape, Genocide, Dissemination of the Faith of the Sikhs then so be it. If it means guerilla warfare then so be it.

ALSO

i am NOT getting my KACHERA in a twist because of what you are discussing that much is clear

my issue is your attitude to the situation.

YOU want EDUCATION THEN EDUCATE :::: SIKHI PARCHAAR

YOU WANT TO TAKE ACTION,

YOU KNOW WE ARE OUT NUMBERED

BUT YOU WANT THE ODDS TO BE 1 ON 1???????

DOES THAT MEAN IF YOU SAW A BIBI GETTING ATTACKED BY 5,10,20,1000 'PAKIES' YOU WOULD NOT HELP????!!!!!

IT HURTS ME WHEN YOU INSULT MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS BY SAYING HORRID THINGS!!!

THERE ARE STUPID PEOPLE BUT THERE ARE SO MANY GURMUKH PIAREH SINGHS AND SINGHNEEAH!!!!!

you are doing nothing to help!!!!!!

you have called this thread:

Educate The New Generation Of Sikh Girls and Guys

but have not even mentioned SIKHI PARCHAAR in your original post!!!!! or encouraged your bothers and sister to attend the Gurdwara!!!

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo

ummmm, funny how Citizensoulaj you critcised me for not mentionign sikh parhaar, when Im merely asking my fellow sikh brethrne to be aware fo the Islamic threat, yet I note that in the three threads, where you go on and on...zzzzzzzzzz about a petty Bollywood film which hasnt even been made, yoru going hyper about taking action which involves Leaflets, petitions etc.

PS : I am still waitng for you to show where I have said horrid things about any brother or sisters!

IT IS you WHO HAS SADI HORRID THINGS ABOTU MY BROTEHR ADN SISTER -MR SOULJA, and as COV said change ur name!

You are a HYPOCRITE , I notice that you havent taken your own advice why dont you instead :

"mention SIKHI PARCHAAR ?

or encourage your bothers and sister to attend the Gurdwara!!!

--------------

Yes I said it woudl be nice to have the odds at 1 to 1 between sikhs and muslims ,but that does not mean I would not help a sikh brother or sister if they were out numbered!!

Get YOUR prioties straigt, Sikhs being beaten up in England, told to take their turbans off or they wil get ripped off, sikh girls being covnerted to Islam is a more serious issue than a Bollywood film made 1000's o f miles away, that most Sikhs in the West DONT watch!

Im sorry for dragging up this topic after it seems to have died down but manni007 its just that when someone says something like this:

Now let me bring you to our World - 2009, where mere prayer adn inaction will not get you very far when dealing with Islamic fanatics!

mere prayer?

MERE PRAYER????

Let me bring you to the world- its called kaliyug - and it's the reason we are fighting instead of being productive.

Im not gunna sit here and pretend I'm perfect and have all the answers because I'm not and I don't. But mere prayer shows you have some stuff to learn about sikhi.

But then again, we all have lots to learn, so lets learn and not dwell on learning. :)

Your right that we have to do something to stop our sisters from getting tangled up with these muslim guys but you have to recognize that the reason these girls go to these guys in the first place is that they have no clue about sikhi or yes somehow they are manipulated.

More than half the sikh youth i have met through school don't know jack about sikhi besides going to the gurudwara when their parents make them. Gurudwara's are guru ghar, i know but, this new business mentality, where people start gurudwara's just for the revenue, or because they don't like the stance on the Dasam Granth the gurdwara across the street holds, clouds them from seeing the need for gurudwara's reaching out and bringing kids in.*using an example don't turn this into a Dasam Granth debate plz*

We don't need ragi's who take money to teach at gurudwaras and then go back to india with their pockets full. We need people teaching for free and scheduled classes.

Will this happen by itself. Nope.

We ( the youth) have the power right now. If we go in talk to gurudwara's and talk to the guys and charge and say hey. We have a teachers willing to teach, students willing to learn, and gurmat needing teaching. We would like to do it here and with your support. I'm pretty sure no one will say no.

If you say the sikh youth is not coming to class or something like that. Walk door to door, house to house, find the youth, talk to them and their parents. Bring them out.

Large events at gurudwara's, request time to speak to the sangat. Talk about these problems to those who are facing it. Show them the path of gursikhi.

If we can get people on this path in their youth. Get them to understand the importance of their sikhi, do you think these bad people will have a chance at brainwashing our sisters? turning our brothers? No way!

The problem is internal. Its up to us. Lets start now.

mani007 you seem to know alot about what you read about in the papers or about these chinese whispers that everyone spreads, i wont defend muslims or their actions in converting sikh girls but what i will say is, do you even know what goes on at universities? have yo been to the clubs first hand to see what ACTUALLY happens?? are you in the halls of residences where sikhs and muslims live together?? are you in the same lecture halls where these boys and girls are?? do you know most of them personally and have experienced first hand what apparantly goes on?? if you answered no to any of the above, sit down, open your ears and maybe you might get an insight and an education into whats goin on, instead of spouting crap and reading the sun newspaper,,, i mean come on, really... the sun?? hahahaha

what on earth do people go on about on this site, citizen soulja has been 100% right in his posts, its just most of you are to ignorant to listen, you think your such rudeboys why dont you just go to all the unis and wait outside for every sikh girl and muslim boy to come out and get your ego out then?? nah?? thought not...