Guru Gobind Singh Salok In Sggs?

kpanthmovement

2.Kam, thats ridiculous has anyone got images of the original Birs, why would anyone want to change it?

Please take a look at Paiara Singh Padams Darbari Ratan for an image. Otherwise 3 greanths in the british libraray. Bhai Mani Singh ji and Baba Deep Singh Ji's Birs at Hazoor Sahib and Patna Sahib. Old Puratan Bir at Anandpur Sahib As well. There were many otheres however they were burnt in 1984 at Amritsar.

Please also listen to the katha for more on these Birs. There is also a puratan bir in Leicester with the Salok Mahalla 10 in it as well.

If you still think i am being ridiculous i suggest you listen to the katha of Mahapursh and research the birs yourself!!

The Sinh Sabha movement made alot of mistakes and this was the biggest!!!!

For further please read Guru Granth Sahib Steek Part 10 by Sant Amir Singh Ji or the Salok Mahalla 9 Katha by Sant Gurbachan SIngh Ji, Sant Kartar Singh Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

Max Aurthur Maucliffe also states that the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji had a salok of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji when he researched it.

Lastly on www.ik13.com you can download the earliest teeka of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Giani Badhan Singh known as the Faridkot Teeka which took 12 years in creating

Please read page 4294 of the teeka for the salok and that in birs it is written under title of Mahalla 10

Am i being ridiculous now kpanthmovement?????

Attached is the pdf from Darbari Ratan by Piara Singh Padam regarding Sri Guru gobind Singh Ji's Salok

sorry here it is

Khalsa ji you've misunderstood lol, I did not mean that you are being ridiculous lol, I was saying the person who changed it is!!! So before taking it to heart please ask of my intentions :lol:

Also thanks for the link

Lastly on www.ik13.com you can download the earliest teeka of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Giani Badhan Singh known as the Faridkot Teeka which took 12 years in creating

Please read page 4294 of the teeka for the salok and that in birs it is written under title of Mahalla 10

Am i being ridiculous now kpanthmovement?????

Lol yes veerji because I did not call you ridiculous

Kpanthmovement, my apologise, i am still driven by my five vices and they control me rathern then me having control over them

Originally no Nanak is written in some of the old birs as the salok was a reply to the previous one while Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was still imprisoned in Delhi. At the Time Guru Gobind Rai Ji were 11 and were not the Guru so did not use the name of Nanak for this reason.

But yet again Guru Nanak Dev Ji did not ever use the name Nanak in any of their writings in the Sri Dasam Granth, Sou Sakhi, Sarbloh Parkash, Mukat Marg, etc

Guest shastr
Shastr, your post was kinda confusing. You say its not 6, but 8... But then your post can be concluded as only 7 Gurus writing Gurbani...

Think before writing, Amrik Ji.

WJKK WJKF

again sunny, u need to read the entire post before u open ur mouth. the 6 gurus who u have posted, then guru hargobind sahib, and then guru gobind singh ji's dohora, which makes it a total of 8 guru sahibs who have contributed to add bani in guru granth sahib ji. like i said in my very first post, but u dont read sunny.

6 + 1 = 7

7 + 1 = 8

then u say im the one who needs to think before writing. lol

Kpanthmovement, my apologise, i am still driven by my five vices and they control me rathern then me having control over them

Originally no Nanak is written in some of the old birs as the salok was a reply to the previous one while Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was still imprisoned in Delhi. At the Time Guru Gobind Rai Ji were 11 and were not the Guru so did not use the name of Nanak for this reason.

But yet again Guru Nanak Dev Ji did not ever use the name Nanak in any of their writings in the Sri Dasam Granth, Sou Sakhi, Sarbloh Parkash, Mukat Marg, etc

It is not reply, it is explanation, so that belief in Hukam does not amount to weakness or fatalism in Sikhs.