Hindu Mob Trying To Sexually Harass Cnn Reporter

not only is sexism prevalent in the doctrines and scriptures of Hinduism and hindu culture, there is also a severe undercurrent of racism and bigotry...

the words aryan and swastika are used in vedic/bhraman scripture in reference to a master race. It is accepted in hinduism that only a bhraman is divine and capable of bestowing divinity upon others...

all others are considered inferior and incapable of attaining freedom from this life and oneness with God...

this is the same ideology that was exploited by hitler in reference to his version of a master race.

Hinduism is an exploitative and oppressive religion like all other religions....

only Sikhi preaches love and equality amongst mankind and has empowered its adherents to stand against tyranny and oppression.

not only is sexism prevalent in the doctrines and scriptures of Hinduism and hindu culture, there is also a severe undercurrent of racism and bigotry...

the words aryan and swastika are used in vedic/bhraman scripture in reference to a master race. It is accepted in hinduism that only a bhraman is divine and capable of bestowing divinity upon others...

all others are considered inferior and incapable of attaining freedom from this life and oneness with God...

this is the same ideology that was exploited by hitler in reference to his version of a master race.

Hinduism is an exploitative and oppressive religion like all other religions....

only Sikhi preaches love and equality amongst mankind and has empowered its adherents to stand against tyranny and oppression.

Yes... Well.. What more can we expect from a religion that preaches inequality amongst people of the same nationality, race, culture, AND religion?!?! Yes... I am talking about the caste system that is a RELIGIOUS HINDU 'way of life'.

I'm really so in love with 'SIKHI'. I thank God I'm not anything else.

The religion that is closest to 'SIKHI' when it comes to gender equality would be Buddhism. Don't get mixed up with the teachings of a Buddhist priest, regarding sexism, in Thailand today..because the TRADITION has CHANGED SO MUCH, but the RELIGION is the same.

Buddha had actually said that females were blessed beings, and that they could reach enlightenment easier than men. (I believe Sikhi teaches this too..)

Buddha also encouraged women to take part in the same religious duties/practices as men, and Buddha had not discriminated against/oppressed women in any way. HOWEVER.. Culture, yet again, throws a punch at the religious teachings in Buddhism, therefore resulting in the various types of sexist acts/rules in Buddhism communities (especially Thailand).

'SIKHI' is, by FAR, the greatest religion in the world.

THANK YOU GURU SAHIBS!! :') :D _/\_

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
How did you conclude they were Hindus ? Usually in Mumbai it is the muslim youth who misbehave with foreigners and use the crowd or mob as a cover for molesting vulnerable girls.

this had already happened during New Year's Eve as well. Mumbai also has a huge floating and resident muslim population.

From all my years in India, and for all their sins, rarely have I seen ordinary hindus misbehave with women when in a group or by themselves. Usually one of the positive features of India and it's hindus are that even in an urban setting they are more or less respectful towards women. The only exception to this is noticed in Western UP or Delhi which are an exception though only to a degree.

Western UP and Delhi happened to be centres of the Mughal Empire and thus it is natural that those who lived in these parts didn't usually get their women treated with respect and neither did they bother to return those favours to anyone else.

uhh no

there is good and bad IN EVERY CULTURE and hindu ppl arent less guilty....i can name five of my immediate friends who were " taken advantage" of by hindu men, married men at that...

one of them was a dentist :S

How did you conclude they were Hindus ? Usually in Mumbai it is the muslim youth who misbehave with foreigners and use the crowd or mob as a cover for molesting vulnerable girls.

this had already happened during New Year's Eve as well. Mumbai also has a huge floating and resident muslim population.

From all my years in India, and for all their sins, rarely have I seen ordinary hindus misbehave with women when in a group or by themselves. Usually one of the positive features of India and it's hindus are that even in an urban setting they are more or less respectful towards women. The only exception to this is noticed in Western UP or Delhi which are an exception though only to a degree.

Western UP and Delhi happened to be centres of the Mughal Empire and thus it is natural that those who lived in these parts didn't usually get their women treated with respect and neither did they bother to return those favours to anyone else.

uhh no

....i can name five of my immediate friends who were " taken advantage" of by hindu men, married men at that...

Err... Sorry, but.. What does dentistry have to do with that? :6 :6

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

uhh no

....i can name five of my immediate friends who were " taken advantage" of by hindu men, married men at that...

obviously with years of training on proper conduct with people you would expect better out of a dentist ...is that a surprise?

uhh no

obviously with years of training on proper conduct with people you would expect better out of a dentist ...is that a surprise?

It's surprising that one would think that.

Years of training on proper conduct with people...doesn't have anything to do with a dentist.

I am still confused.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

uhh no

Years of training on proper conduct with people...doesn't have anything to do with a dentist.

I am still confused.

what are you saying> that doctors and dentists dont have that type of training?? on how to interact with people, their patients etc?? and what is expected of them in society? their moral and ethical obligations????

uhh no

I am still confused.

what are you saying> that doctors and dentists dont have that type of training?? on how to interact with people, their patients etc?? and what is expected of them in society? their moral and ethical obligations????

No need to bring dentists etc. into this. This is off-topic. Its not just dentistry, people from other educational backgrounds do have practical training that involves dealing with all sorts of people. It has nuthing to do with this topic.

The reality is that bollywood, TV Serials has COMPLETELY CORRUPTED the minds and souls of young generation in India. NO GIRL IS SAFE IN INDIA. Even the middle aged women ( who are in their 40's) are NOT SAFE TRAVELLING PUBLIC PLACES..

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

uhh no

I am still confused.

No need to bring dentists etc. into this. This is off-topic. Its not just dentistry, people from other educational backgrounds do have practical training that involves dealing with all sorts of people. It has nuthing to do with this topic.

The reality is that bollywood, TV Serials has COMPLETELY CORRUPTED the minds and souls of young generation in India. NO GIRL IS SAFE IN INDIA. Even the middle aged women ( who are in their 40's) are NOT SAFE TRAVELLING PUBLIC PLACES..

yea i agree, no matter where or wat culture, there are corrupt ppl everywhere, why did i mention the dentist, because ,on average ,society has this trustful view towards health professionals ( not ALL ppl do so dont quoet me on this thing) so despite the years of training, if it couldnt get into his head, what do u expect from others...and a dentist or whoever isnt the only example this is limited to... like seriously why do you guys have to get so picky just relax and take a post for what it is man

people who are educated, non educated, self proclaimed saadhs etc ppl from ALL DIFF bkgds do it, end of story..khalsa girl if you have a question specific to dentists why dont u pm me or else it steers the topic way off from where it started..

and yes u are right, i have persinally seen families worshipping bollywood FOBS as their gods or something and they get this corruption inside of them, so yes i would say that is a big source of problem in indian ppl in general ( including pakistani lok cus they watch these too)

uhh no

I am still confused.

yea i agree, no matter where or wat culture, there are corrupt ppl everywhere, why did i mention the dentist, because ,on average ,society has this trustful view towards health professionals ( not ALL ppl do so dont quoet me on this thing) so despite the years of training, if it couldnt get into his head, what do u expect from others...and a dentist or whoever isnt the only example this is limited to... like seriously why do you guys have to get so picky just relax and take a post for what it is man

people who are educated, non educated, self proclaimed saadhs etc ppl from ALL DIFF bkgds do it, end of story..khalsa girl if you have a question specific to dentists why dont u pm me or else it steers the topic way off from where it started..

and yes u are right, i have persinally seen families worshipping bollywood FOBS as their gods or something and they get this corruption inside of them, so yes i would say that is a big source of problem in indian ppl in general ( including pakistani lok cus they watch these too)

Gandhi used to sleep with girls. Mrs. Shobha who was very close to Gandhi openly admits she used to sleep with Gandhi in jail. Gandhi also slept with his neice. Now Gandhi is the father of HINDU NATION. When father is such a degraded person, what do u expect from the children of the nation ????