Hindu Mob Trying To Sexually Harass Cnn Reporter

every culture, race and religion or whatever other category one wnats to name has BOTH good and bad

^^^Agreed

Except for the fact that not every religion has BOTH good and bad..

I have yet to come across 'SIKHI' having something bad..in it...

Have you read the Vedas? How about Puranaas? Gita? Mahabharata? I haven't either, I try not to make conclusions about stuff I haven't researched properly on. If you want to judge a faith, judge it not by it's people but by it's scriptures. If we were to judge Sikhi based on it's people then we would most likely not get a positive image.

In typical SS fashion, this thread has gone off topic. I'll admit I added fuel to the fire.

every culture, race and religion or whatever other category one wnats to name has BOTH good and bad

^^^Agreed

Except for the fact that not every religion has BOTH good and bad..

I have yet to come across 'SIKHI' having something bad..in it...

Have you read the Vedas? How about Puranaas? Gita? Mahabharata? I haven't either, I try not to make conclusions about stuff I haven't researched properly on. If you want to judge a faith, judge it not by it's people but by it's scriptures.

^^Is this directed at me?

another pathetic and shameless thread - for some people Sikh just means to hate other people and faiths

if you bother to actually look at the video it appears to be CNN coverage of the Mubai 26/11 attacks - you can see the Taj Hotel in the background and the reporter is surrounded by an agitated and angry group

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
dont matter, if you were raped and your dignity was taken away then you would know what it is to be raped, doenst matter wat time it was it doenst make it right, if it was right for some ppl of a certain religion cus of their time, dont make it right for me..im not a hindu im a sikh, im a singhnee and i will stand for guru gobind singh jis teachings... guru gobind singh ji made the khalsa panth and the khalsa panth has shers and shernian, we dont accept any bakwaas or disrespect like that in our chardi kala panth, maybe others do, but we dont..if someone does they are NOT a sikh so dont anyone even try to compare them to a sikh.. if someone supports the ways of others that's up to them, but those that are guru gobind singh jis khalsa never stoop down to that level, END of story.

Firstly who has Ram and Krishna raped ? What people are alluding to here is that both of them took advantage of the status-quo positions of the male in that society and 'exploited' women who were close to them.

Secondly Sikhism is a 200 yr-old religion and has a newer narrative. The Sikh narrative is comparitively new, and thus is limited in content. Wait for the same period as these older religions have and then see what turns out.

What if somebody you idolize today, turns out to be a rotten fruit tomorrow ? You will then be forced to defend them the same way Hindus go about defending Ram and Krishna.

So my conclusion that if Sikhism has nothing to compare with the likes of Ram and Krishna, then they can only be thankful but if you take undue pride in something that hasn't happened yet. If it happens, then you too are forced to be obstinate and bury your heads in the sand like the rest of them ?

hindu alert hindu alert lol

ur a waste of breath, what do you mean LIKES, we arent narrow minded like you buddy, we believe in ONE GOD who has different names, if you say waheguru donest compare to the likes of ram then yuo are saying god doesnt compare to the likes of god...get a life

enuff with you, i know now that you MUST be a misguided hindu/muslim or w/e u are

and kg, yea i didnt mean religions as in true gurmukhs etc, i meant as in ppl who claim they are this and that but underneath are smething else

and RAJU ahaha if that donest give it away already that ur not sikh.. i guess it really hurts to see a sikh woman take pride in her faith right :::DD: :D :DD:D: relax homie , you cant change that and never will, i feel proud t obe a sikh, so what u gona do about it? you're talkin crap thats got to do wiht nothing...

im a sikh and proooooooooouuu of it, hate it or love it ..you know that one hurt ;)

im out of here

boleee soo nihal ..SATTSRII AKAALLLUUHH

another pathetic and shameless thread - for some people Sikh just means to hate other people and faiths

if you bother to actually look at the video it appears to be CNN coverage of the Mubai 26/11 attacks - you can see the Taj Hotel in the background and the reporter is surrounded by an agitated and angry group

Man, u need to read another thread about a danish woman being groped in a bus in the presence of 40 odd bharat mataaians. This thread is discussing a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE about how unsafe women are in India. We keep on talking about racism Indians face in the west, what about these western women raped, groped, sexually hararssed in India ??????

Read this:

British gap year girl, 18, teaching in India 'raped by two taxi drivers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...xi-drivers.html

dont matter, if you were raped and your dignity was taken away then you would know what it is to be raped, doenst matter wat time it was it doenst make it right, if it was right for some ppl of a certain religion cus of their time, dont make it right for me..im not a hindu im a sikh, im a singhnee and i will stand for guru gobind singh jis teachings... guru gobind singh ji made the khalsa panth and the khalsa panth has shers and shernian, we dont accept any bakwaas or disrespect like that in our chardi kala panth, maybe others do, but we dont..if someone does they are NOT a sikh so dont anyone even try to compare them to a sikh.. if someone supports the ways of others that's up to them, but those that are guru gobind singh jis khalsa never stoop down to that level, END of story.

Firstly who has Ram and Krishna raped ? What people are alluding to here is that both of them took advantage of the status-quo positions of the male in that society and 'exploited' women who were close to them.

Secondly Sikhism is a 200 yr-old religion and has a newer narrative. The Sikh narrative is comparitively new, and thus is limited in content. Wait for the same period as these older religions have and then see what turns out.

What if somebody you idolize today, turns out to be a rotten fruit tomorrow ? You will then be forced to defend them the same way Hindus go about defending Ram and Krishna.

So my conclusion that if Sikhism has nothing to compare with the likes of Ram and Krishna, then they can only be thankful but if you take undue pride in something that hasn't happened yet. If it happens, then you too are forced to be obstinate and bury your heads in the sand like the rest of them ?

Raju, the problem with the hindu religion is that Ram and Krishan are called avatars of Vishnu. Some even call Krishan God. Thats where the problem starts. Sikh Gurus made people worship ONE TIMELESS GOD. Hindu religion got lost with mortals like ram and krishan.

hindu alert hindu alert lol

ur a waste of breath,

Ok .. so while discussing theology you suddenly descend to bash me personally ?

what do you mean LIKES, we arent narrow minded like you buddy, we believe in ONE GOD who has different names, if you say waheguru donest compare to the likes of ram then yuo are saying god doesnt compare to the likes of god...get a life

A frog who lives in the well think that is his world. he believes in 'One Well'.

Pardon me but I am looking at life from various perspectives, is that a crime ?

enuff with you, i know now that you MUST be a misguided hindu/muslim or w/e u are

that one statement explains more about the 'narrow' state of your mind than it does about mine.

and kg, yea i didnt mean religions as in true gurmukhs etc, i meant as in ppl who claim they are this and that but underneath are smething else

And you just have the modern times to compare with. You just know from what you see from the present. that's what I was saying.

and RAJU ahaha if that donest give it away already that ur not sikh.. i guess it really hurts to see a sikh woman take pride in her faith right :::DD: :D :DD:D: relax homie , you cant change that and never will, i feel proud t obe a sikh, so what u gona do about it? you're talkin crap thats got to do wiht nothing...

I have never tried to convince anybody on this forum of my 'Sikhness' or not. Never was that insecure to do that. No mam, I can hold my own and keep my own fort. Sikh or not.

im a sikh and proooooooooouuu of it, hate it or love it ..you know that one hurt ;)

im out of here

boleee soo nihal ..SATTSRII AKAALLLUUHH

I am the last person on earth to get drawn into a

mine is bigger

mine is best

mine is longer

contest.

but apart from the above three claims, none here seem to prove anything other than give a facile explanation on how 'their religion' is better than the rest. Well if your religion is better than the rest, you need not shout that out loud, instead make that implicit through your actions and quotes of the great things accomplished from that faith.

Else it becomes like me stepping out of my house to announce to my hood on how I am the strongest. It sounds vain and pompous and passes me off for a d***. Would you like to be in similar shoes ?

Raju, the problem with the hindu religion is that Ram and Krishan are called avatars of Vishnu. Some even call Krishan God. Thats where the problem starts. Sikh Gurus made people worship ONE TIMELESS GOD. Hindu religion got lost with mortals like ram and krishan.

one God is the legacy of Abrahamic religions. You need to well-understand that as a Christian I too have taken a lot of pride in this 'one-God' thing. but it is not always necessary that the one-God philosophy may be a good/correct one.

There was only one lucipher of 'fallen angel', who was given authority to come into his own during the end-of-Kalyug, what if he is the 'one-God' whom every Abrahamic is worshipping ?

Lucifer actually refers to 'she who seeks knowledge' and represented the pre Christian worjship of the feminine aspect of God - This was turned into devil/witch worship by the Christians and now represents evil to them

Many of the Bhagats used the imagery and name of Ram and Krishna whilst expressing their love of God and to do nindiya is certainly not the Sikh way

The beleif in one God is not the rejection of all other paths to reach that God - that is the Abrahamic path - lit - Christian- Islam etc where all others must be defeated and put down

Sadly this is the path chosen by some Sikhs today who cant seem to identify themselves without hating Hindus or Muslims etc -

Lucifer actually refers to 'she who seeks knowledge' and represented the pre Christian worjship of the feminine aspect of God - This was turned into devil/witch worship by the Christians and now represents evil to them

Many of the Bhagats used the imagery and name of Ram and Krishna whilst expressing their love of God and to do nindiya is certainly not the Sikh way

The beleif in one God is not the rejection of all other paths to reach that God - that is the Abrahamic path - lit - Christian- Islam etc where all others must be defeated and put down

Sadly this is the path chosen by some Sikhs today who cant seem to identify themselves without hating Hindus or Muslims etc -

No sire, Lucifer is not pre-Christian in origin. Atleast the name isn't.

Lucifer is the serpent in the garden of Eden, he is the fallen angel, (plz note it is always referred to as a 'he'), he is the bearer of light, or the 'torch bearer' or the one who brings light into darkness. The symbolic tree in the garden of Eden was referred to as the 'tree of knowledge'. The symbolism of the 'tree of knowledge' is same as the 'torch bearer who brings light'.

Lucifer's job was to subvert the system made by the divinities/Gods. It is something like a game that is being played between two entities like 'Aliens vs Predators'. In which the Predators are the humanoids and the aliens are the reptile/Lucifer/snake-like beings.

Or else I could be getting carried away. lol

I think a lot of Abrahamism seeped into Sikhism after Sikhs came into contact with the Brits who affirmed this 'one-God' theory amongs what was originally assorted beliefs that lived in peace with the environment or a rather warrior-offshoot of Dharmic grouip of religions.

A lot of what the Brits did to Sikhism was basically intended to distance Sikhs from the majority Hindus. So they asked the Sikhs who enlisted to tie their turbans properly or made it compulsary to wear turbans or asked non-keshdhari jat sikhs why they weren't wearing their turbans etc and patronised Sikhs a lot. This made a large group take to the Abrahamic narrative much too fondly, and thus the 'One-God' theory was popularised.

On second thoughts weren't Shiva and Sati thrown down from somewhere and Shiva lost sati in the process. Also Shiva's original name was Ardhanareeswar (half-man half-woman God), it is possible that Shiva was Adam ?

From what I know the hebrew kabbalas copied the Adam-Eve story from the east and later on the Bible included this into its own narrative.