An Open Challenge To Kala Afghani Khalsa Fauj On Charitropakhayan

There is a character named Khalsa Fauj hopping from one forum to another and giving a twisted version

Of charitras 21, 22 and 23 of Charitrpakhyan.

He wrote yesterday on Sikh philosophy net following post

QUOTE Originally Posted by The Khalsa Fauj View Post

I have been challenging Inder Singh to live debate for a very long time. Challenge is also there for Vijaydeep. Vijaydeep, you can ask Inder Singh to book your ticket to Toronto so you can come and debate Dasam Granth with us. We don't slander Dasam Granht. We just state what it states. Dasam Granth slanders Guru Gobind Singh Ji so it is not us slandering Guru Gobind Singh Ji but it Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth is the granth which sends King of Anandpur, the Guru of Sikhs to one Anoop Kuar who fools King of Anandpur, Guru of Sikhs. Guru of Sikhs, king of Anandpur, forgets his shoes and blankey in the house of Anoop Kuar because he was too frightened and nevous to remember his items.

Fauji

You are referring to charitropakhayan in above post. Need to remember that charitroapkhyan are written in Mantri bhup sambad style. In other words a minister tells tales to a king.

Charitra you are referring to are 21, 22 and 23. It is not associated with life of Guru Gobind singh ji. This is a story that is taken from middle east of eighteenth century and rewritten by Guru sahib. It is an art of story telling where name of places have been changed. That does not mean that it happpened with Guru sahib. It is a mythical tale to impart a moral lesson.

Guru Gobind singh ji was not a worldly king.

Khalsa Fauj and other kala afghanis do not understand the format of writing of Charitropakhyan. They do not know the the purpose of a myth and meaning of myth.

They are misinterpreting bani of tenth master by attaching this story to life of tenth master.

I throw an open challenge to him and his cohorts to discuss these chartiras either here or on sikhawareness where gang type support he is enjoying on SPN

from other members while telling false stories about the life of tenth master is not tolerated.

Let us have discussion on this.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singh ... i have also seen that guy a lot on various forums with all his same copy paste ... if u can kindly get in some verbal debate and record it that would be better he may lost to you here but will again copy paste the same stuff on other forum ... get some recording answering all fixed questions ... if u can do it thats great ...

u can find him on orkut in the largest community of sikhs ... "sikhism" with 25000 + members ... there he did open beadbi of jaap sahib ... in order to prove anyone can write jaap sahib style ... he wrote his own jaap sahib look alike poetry ... mods there didnt even cared to warn him ... i even have the screen shots of the beadbi ...

if u want to bring the truth out of this guy get in some audio debate ... nothing else will help ...

singh ... i have also seen that guy a lot on various forums with all his same copy paste ... if u can kindly get in some verbal debate and record it that would be better he may lost to you here but will again copy paste the same stuff on other forum ... get some recording answering all fixed questions ... if u can do it thats great ...

jASSA JI

Your suggestion is great. But these guys are frauds. There was to be a debate between Baba Hari singh

and darshan singh at New york. Sangat objected and debate was cancelled by mutual agreement between

Baba ji and Darshan singh.

They gave news all over that baba ji has ran away from the debate. There are videos and it takes

time to put those on the net. By that time they had already done enough propaganda. Darshan singh repetas their propaganda. So we are fighting against against thugs.

One can have such debates with a party that has some ethics. But not with thugs. I told him he should come to

california and bring darshan singh for the debate . We will get some people from India like giani sher singh

who knows dasam Granth by heart. he does not agree for that saying he does not telephone no of darshan singh.

They both live in brampton, canada.

u can find him on orkut in the largest community of sikhs ... "sikhism" with 25000 + members ... there he did open beadbi of jaap sahib ... in order to prove anyone can write jaap sahib style ... he wrote his own jaap sahib look alike poetry ... mods there didnt even cared to warn him ... i even have the screen shots of the beadbi ...

if u want to bring the truth out of this guy get in some audio debate ... nothing else will help ...

Jassa bro it is fourth time I have heard of beadbi of nitnem although I have differences in some points with u and inder singh but minor one which can be between any one in fraternity it is hurting if some one is disgracing the JAP SHAIB which any gursikh can never tolerate these most of anti dasam granthis have leftist leanings for example kala afghana, pashura singh and co belongs to extreme left organisations they belong to naxallite groups of 60s and 70s after which these people joined panthic groups along with others others r g.s grewal ex vc of guru nanak dev university,g.s dhillon who belongs to ur place patiala, gurtej singh , harbhajan singh of jan chetna etc. Their motive is to divide the panth into folds of guru nanak and guru gobind singh it is deeprooted conpiracy. Personal lives of these people r wellknown and how much they follow the rehat some of these people if u ask me the names I will give u even smoke in toilet and were caught please ignore these anti panthic people it is againist my personal ethic to write any thing about personal lives but these people r wearing panthic mask behind it is their ugly face perhaps admin may not like my this post or edit it but for the sake of sikhi be aware of these socalled scholars otherwise we will be commiting harakiri.

Iam refering to these fake scholars who even smoke in toilets during seminars and becomes anti religion Iam jst giving u the tip of iceberg their personal lives r very corrupted .

Jassa bro it is fourth time I have heard of beadbi of nitnem although I have differences in some points with u and inder singh but minor one which can be between any one in fraternity it is hurting if some one is disgracing the JAP SHAIB which any gursikh can never tolerate these most of anti dasam granthis have leftist leanings for example kala afghana, pashura singh and co belongs to extreme left organisations they belong to naxallite groups of 60s and 70s after which these people joined panthic groups along with others others r g.s grewal ex vc of guru nanak dev university,g.s dhillon who belongs to ur place patiala, gurtej singh , harbhajan singh of jan chetna etc. Their motive is to divide the panth into folds of guru nanak and guru gobind singh it is deeprooted conpiracy. Personal lives of these people r wellknown and how much they follow the rehat some of these people if u ask me the names I will give u even smoke in toilet and were caught please ignore these anti panthic people it is againist my personal ethic to write any thing about personal lives but these people r wearing panthic mask behind it is their ugly face perhaps admin may not like my this post or edit it but for the sake of sikhi be aware of these socalled scholars otherwise we will be commiting harakiri.

Iam refering to these fake scholars who even smoke in toilets during seminars and becomes anti religion Iam jst giving u the tip of iceberg their personal lives r very corrupted .

Hawk13

Those who condemn the divine bani of our Gurus will face divine retribution also. There is justice form God in the long run for such people.

One of the leaders of this group and mentor of kala afghana was gurtej singh IAS. I have heard that he lost his voice and cann't speak even. So those who commit sins get their due. Divine dispensation may be delayed but it is there.

Hawk13

Those who condemn the divine bani of our Gurus will face divine retribution also. There is justice form God in the long run for such people.

One of the leaders of this group and mentor of kala afghana was gurtej singh IAS. I have heard that he lost his voice and cann't speak even. So those who commit sins get their due. Divine dispensation may be delayed but it is there.

Gurtej singh is alrepight and submitted and argued the case before punjab and haryana high court on definition of sikh on 27 feb i know about him and also about his black deeds but disclosing these will look like mudsling as this forum is for sikhi prachar so ignore these papis what i heard about these gangsters u will never believe .

Gurtej singh is alrepight and submitted and argued the case before punjab and haryana high court on definition of sikh on 27 feb i know about him and also about his black deeds but disclosing these will look like mudsling as this forum is for sikhi prachar so ignore these papis what i heard about these gangsters u will never believe .

Hawk ji

Today is July 03,2009. February is long gone. Try to visit him if you can and let us know.

Stating this is not mudslinging as there was a thread stating this on this forum about his ill health.

The purpose of postng is not derive any consolation as illness can strike us also. But it is good to

let sangat know about the fate of Gurnindaks.

Raed the thread and this is correct

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...hl=Gurtej+singh

WJKK WJKF

As a human, it is sad that he is not in good health condition and been sick for couple of months.

He also lost his voice and won't be able to speak from now on and he communicate in writing.

However, point is that "Tol Mol keh Bol" Before one speak, he/she should think twice. He spoke ill of Sri Dasam Granth and started name calling such as "Gand da tokkra". Waheguru jee gave him the reply and took away his voice. May you believe it or not.. case is right in front of you

So, to everyone... before you write or speak ill of anyone.. especially regarding maryada and guru jees bani.. Just don't do it...!!

--------------------

start_quote_rb.gifਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਤੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਣੇ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਕਿਨਾਰ, ਬੁਜ਼ਦਿਲ ਆਦਮੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ. ਇਹ ਕਾਇਰਾਂ ਦਾ' ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਇਕ ਅੰਗ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹਾਥੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਚਿੰਗਾਰਾਂ, ਕਿਰਪਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਟੁਣਕਾਰਾਂ, ਤੇ ਘੋੜਿਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਕਾਬਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਸੁਣਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ।end_quote_rb.gif

ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ

From past experience, nothing good comes out of 'online' discussions. Best is face to face.

I know this "Khalsa Fauj" he is based in Toronto and he wants to have a real discussion with knowledgable sikhs on sri dasam granth. And jus to clarify, my views are pro-dasam bani.

Are there any such sikhs in around Toronto that will except his call?

From past experience, nothing good comes out of 'online' discussions. Best is face to face.

I know this "Khalsa Fauj" he is based in Toronto and he wants to have a real discussion with knowledgable sikhs on sri dasam granth. And jus to clarify, my views are pro-dasam bani.

Are there any such sikhs in around Toronto that will except his call?

Do you know him? If he so desires then something can be arranged.

But before that he should clear some basics about dasam granth. He was engaged in discussion with some

singhs on sikhawareness. He left and ran away as he was found miserably lacking in basic comprehension of dasam granth sahib. He is also expert in using two IDS at the same time.

How can one have discussion with someone who is in primary class and wants to put questions

on Ph D syallabus. Here he does not know format of Charitropakhyan.Let him do some ground work for that debate on Video.

So let us bring him here and topic of discussion will be limited to Charitropakhayan only for the present.He is already member of sikhawareness.That is excellent site for such discussions and moderators keep control on such unruly members.

In all probability he fled this site also.