An Open Challenge To Kala Afghani Khalsa Fauj On Charitropakhayan

Yes I do know him.

He was a member here but he was banned by mods from this site and a couple other sites. Are you sure he still a member at sikhawareness?

He was banned for what? He was banned for using vulgar language for dasam granth sahib.I hope

Jaspaul ji you agree that he asked for this.

I entered into discussions with him on wahegurunetwork on Dasam granth. He fled from there also.

Let me say that he knew nothing about the meaning of myth,metaphor and symbolism used extensively in Dasam granth sahib. Example is myth of creation in Bachitra natak. Myth is never reality.

Yes he is still a member on sikhawareness. Please bring him in.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From past experience, nothing good comes out of 'online' discussions. Best is face to face.

I know this "Khalsa Fauj" he is based in Toronto and he wants to have a real discussion with knowledgable sikhs on sri dasam granth. And jus to clarify, my views are pro-dasam bani.

Are there any such sikhs in around Toronto that will except his call?

Jaspaul ji

One more thing i wanted to bring attentiion to. These people say that they do not believe

in anything except SGGS ji. That is a sole text of sikhs per their understanding. Of couse we

acknowledge SGGS ji as our Guru but khalsa panth has belief in other texts also.

In view of above is there any merit to have live debate when afterwards they will say that only

and only they acknowledge SGGS ji and no other text of sikhs.It is a waste of time.

basic purpose of internet debate is that they do propagation of koor parchar about dasam bani on

internet. their deficiencies will be exposed to sangat at large.

Yes I do know him.

He was a member here but he was banned by mods from this site and a couple other sites. Are you sure he still a member at sikhawareness?

He was banned for what? He was banned for using vulgar language for dasam granth sahib.I hope

I entered into discussions with him on wahegurunetwork on Dasam granth. He fled from there also.

Let me say that he knew nothing about the meaning of myth,metaphor and symbolism used extensively in Dasam granth sahib. Example is myth of creation in Bachitra natak. Myth is never reality.

No I dun agree wit his remarks.

Im sure he is reading this as he does visit this forum.

There are more ways to have a free debate. Here you will have admins censor everything along with many young temper-minded kids. If you want a good mature debate between knowledgable people, then maybe create a blog where the debate will happen between only a few chosen individuals?

The Singhs name is Harmanjit Singh Mann. He is based in Toronto area, and has challenged several Baba's. He even challenge a baba whose name I forgot (Lullo), but Lullo refused...

Somebody should have discussion with him, I know him, have discussed with him but he is steadfast in his stance.

BTW, I don't know if I should mention this, Harmanjit calls Dasam Granth nothing but a p*rn book...

WJKK WJKF

Yes I do know him.

No I dun agree wit his remarks.

Im sure he is reading this as he does visit this forum.

There are more ways to have a free debate. Here you will have admins censor everything along with many young temper-minded kids. If you want a good mature debate between knowledgable people, then maybe create a blog where the debate will happen between only a few chosen individuals?

You are right about role of moderators. I found sikhawareness site highly impartial with knowledgeable people to control such discussions.Khalsa fauj is not knowledgeable but notorious to jump from one topic to another. he has no knowledge about manuscripts of Dasam Granth, mention of its name in contemporary sikh literature, internal evidence for consistency , mention by non sikh sources of its presence in Gurmattas along SGGS ji during dal Khalsa etc etc.

All he knows is verbal abuse by picking one or two lines out of context.

I have no experience about blog discussion. As i said eralier purpose of dsicussion is to exposure of such people to sangat at large.

The Singhs name is Harmanjit Singh Mann. He is based in Toronto area, and has challenged several Baba's. He even challenge a baba whose name I forgot (Lullo), but Lullo refused...

Somebody should have discussion with him, I know him, have discussed with him but he is steadfast in his stance.

BTW, I don't know if I should mention this, Harmanjit calls Dasam Granth nothing but a p*rn book...

WJKK WJKF

Enough of this rubbish!!!

Can some one from Toronto step up and have a debate with this clown!!!!

Harmanjit Singh Mann says that anybody wanting to debate him is more than welcome. But he wants it to be live and also recorded. No pro Dasam Granth singhs that have guts to go their and win the debate? Is it just blind faith we have in Dasam Granth?

WJKK WJKF

Harmanjit Singh Mann says that anybody wanting to debate him is more than welcome. But he wants it to be live and also recorded. No pro Dasam Granth singhs that have guts to go their and win the debate? Is it just blind faith we have in Dasam Granth?

WJKK WJKF

Let us not make it an issue of blind faith? any tom and harry

can make such claims to gain popularity and then prove absolutely unfit

for being engaged in a debate. His knowledge about dasam granth is absolutely

shallow except that he is acpable of hurling abuses.

Can he come to califonia? I will arrange the debate and it will be video recorded.

I told him this and requested to bring Darshan Singh along. We have baba Hari singh

Randhawewale here. That can solve a lot.

Harmanjit Singh Mann told me that these are the reasons why he can't come to California:

1. He doesn't have a passport

2. He doesn't have the money

3. He doesn't know anyone in California

4. He doesn't want to remove the kirpan

He also said that get whomever you wish, he will be at one side and you decide how many people you want to put on other side. He wants the debate face to face in a small place.

WJKK WJKF

Ridiculous..

Why should anyone anyways care about what a lunatic thinks or says. He ridiculed Jaap Sahib by writing his own mock mini version. Discussions/Debates are not the ways of dealing with such heretics and Guru Dokhis. Leave him to his ill fate.

People should also stop being his spokespersons and do something constructive