2.5 Million Chaupai Sahibs By November 2009

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

It seems as though most people don't know about the new target. 2.5 Million Chaupai Sahibs are to be done my November 2009! I haven't heard about any Jaaps and haven't seen any more being uploaded since June, so for those who didn't know, I figured I'd tell you. :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It seems as though most people don't know about the new target. 2.5 Million Chaupai Sahibs are to be done my November 2009! I haven't heard about any Jaaps and haven't seen any more being uploaded since June, so for those who didn't know, I figured I'd tell you. :D

Lollllllll... Whats going to be next 5.5 million? or maybe after that you can go to 10 million?

Nobody has posted anything because it’s silly, no matter how much path you do, everybody has their own account towards Waheguru.

What this really means is, you haven’t done the first 1 million correct and now your increasing the number because u believe it would make some what difference?

the sangat in hitchin had a 24hr jaap on saturday just gone and the leamington spa sangat have organised a chaupai sahib jaap in august.

wednesfield gurdwara will be doing a program in september.

its upto us all to have chaupai sahib jaap programs going on around the world. its our panth and its upto us.

play YOUR part and pray for OUR panth!

the sangat in hitchin had a 24hr jaap on saturday just gone and the leamington spa sangat have organised a chaupai sahib jaap in august.

wednesfield gurdwara will be doing a program in september.

its upto us all to have chaupai sahib jaap programs going on around the world. its our panth and its upto us.

play YOUR part and pray for OUR panth!

How about having a target of 2.5 million Amritdhari’s by Nov 2009, maybe increasing the panth would be very beneficial.

Not saying path wouldn’t, but with that it’s more about quality not quantity!

play YOUR part and make atleast 5 people amritdhari for OUR panth! J

Lollllllll... Whats going to be next 5.5 million? or maybe after that you can go to 10 million?

Nobody has posted anything because it’s silly, no matter how much path you do, everybody has their own account towards Waheguru.

What this really means is, you haven’t done the first 1 million correct and now your increasing the number because u believe it would make some what difference?

How about having a target of 2.5 million Amritdhari’s by Nov 2009, maybe increasing the panth would be very beneficial.

Not saying path wouldn’t, but with that it’s more about quality not quantity!

play YOUR part and make atleast 5 people amritdhari for OUR panth! J

With Guru ji's kirpa, the sangat will keep reading Chaupai Sahib's for the panths chardikala, and yeh whats wrong with 5 million, 10 million etc, its just targets to motivate people to read mroe gurbani. Theres nothing wrong in that at all. You say people think its silly ... silly to do what exactly? Read gurbani and doing ardas is silly?

And what do you mean 'no matter how much path you do, everybody has their own account towards Waheguru'? Didint understand at all what your getting at there! Of course reading more gurbani matters!

lol how do you do 1 million chaupai sahibs incorrectly? I think your one of these people that imagines Vaheguru to things with bolts of lightening and crack the earth open and swallow people! Sikhs reading more gurbani and dedicating time daily for the betterment of the panth is kirpa in itself. The additional paath target came from sangat requesting that they wanted a further target as it helped them read more and more gurbani and they enjoyed the comradeship it created amongst the sangat all working for the same cause - ie the panth.

In your second post it seems you have realised that gurbani will help the post, but now your talking about 'making' amrithdharis'. Well good luck, as basic beggars at the door of guru ji, all we can do is do benti's and ardas and do whatever parchar we can to awaken the love for the panth. If your on a level where you can 'make' millions on amritdharis then please go ahead.

Please do your part for the panth ... rather then just talk for the panth :)

Sevadars have apologised for the massive delay in updating and informing the sangat, they got sidetracked in other projects, so please accept their apologies and please carry on praying and building love for the panth.

At the same time they are asking that people volunteer new ideas (realistic ones i.e. not making 2.5 million amrithdharis) that we as a panth can work towards. We have sangat from 35 countries taking part. What can we collectively do to make a difference. Please share your ideas!

:)