Beabdi Happening Right Now?

Harmeet1

Gurfateh,

I was informed by a Singhni today that there is beabdi happening at guru nank sikh school, hayes and mahraj is locked in a room... She said that everyone said this...

The Singhni said we should all do continuous anand sahib throughout the night or 5 jaaps...

First of all can anyone confirm this and secondly we NEED to stop this..

there is no beadbi goin on at gns skool. the skool gurdwara is being demolished 2 make way for a new big 1 because of the lack of space for students to sit and other repairs as teh gurdwara is very old. jus for temporary , there is a tempory Sachkhand (note sachkhand) where the saroops , gutka sahibs, pothia are being kept with satkaar. the room is only locked so students dont go in etc as it is a sachkhand, and occasionaly it is open for sangat 2 do darshan. this is only for a week till a tempory gurdwara sahib has been built.

i can ASSURE you there is NO beadbi going on ,ive had darshan of teh sachkhand myself, the sachkhand is on the highest floor, clean airy you name it. nice palangh, chandoa , curtains/nets etc

maybe if you go there and chek it out rather then sitting on your computer and talkin about beadbi?

I wasn't actually saying there was a beabdi. I actually heard from some of the singhnia that there was one happening, and I was making sure/taking away doubt to there being one. - Make sure you let everyone at your skool know ther isn't one happening, cause 4-5 of the bibian have told me there is. Hopefully it will stop the rumours etc... :)

It's all sorted, you can lock the thread admins :)

I wasn't actually saying there was a beabdi. I actually heard from some of the singhnia that there was one happening, and I was making sure/taking away doubt to there being one. - Make sure you let everyone at your skool know ther isn't one happening, cause 4-5 of the bibian have told me there is. Hopefully it will stop the rumours etc... :)

It's all sorted, you can lock the thread admins :)

Rather than posting on internet forums as soon as you hear something, can the people please check and make sure. An easy way would have been to phone the school and ask them or better still visit yourself. Its very easy to start rumours and get people worked up. As I am sure the title of the thread would have done.

Well done to the previous poster, in confirming no beadbi is taking place. If people read about Nanaksar, they will realise the whole maryada is based on satkaar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

It should be up to people who care about Sri Gurru Granth Sahib to question the school if they have doubts, the school or any gurwdara should not have to justify telling the sangat it is doing proper satkaar, this is something we should have trust in that is being done.

Yes, if we see with our own eyes that this is not being done, then we approach the school or girdwara comittee and let them know.

Why is it always that we see everyone as guilty !!

Spend a day at the school, see how a Sikh Faith School operates and how Sikhi is central to the running of the school.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaVahegurooJeeKeePhatheh jee.

Daas is deeply sorry for the misunderstanding. Whatever Harmeet1 said was what he was told, as anyone would do, he tried to make people aware of it. Only because he posted it doesnt mean he is spreading rumours etc. Some people just got mistunderstood. We all make mistakes.

Please forgive daas

BhullChukkMaafKarnee

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaVahegurooJeeKeePhatheh jee.