Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale [2009 Uk Visit For Gurmat Parchaar]

^^ Vaheguruoo!

Manchester tomorow!!

There was a lot of Sangat at Manchester. Both diwaans in both Derby Gurdwara's were packed, along with Nanaksar Thath in Wolverhampton yesterday. Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton tonight, and for next two days. Only three diwaans left now! All should come!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Vaheguruoo!

Manchester tomorow!!

There was a lot of Sangat at Manchester. Both diwaans in both Derby Gurdwara's were packed, along with Nanaksar Thath in Wolverhampton yesterday. Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton tonight, and for next two days. Only three diwaans left now! All should come!

is the prog being broadcasted live on the net? if so can any1 please share....

i got this msg, and yeh its live on net

Sikh Channel will be broadcasting on http://www.global-mix.com/demostream/ on Thursday 13th from 6.30pm onwards so please pass on the word and bring Sikhs together across the world for the first time in history to view a LIVE Gurdwara Kirtan Diwan of the Amrit Parchaar of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh ji Dhadrianwale. It will also be broadcasted on SKY Digital Channel 840 throughout the UK and Europe.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahegu Ji Ki Fateh

I met Baba Ji on tuesday then i went to see the Diwan at Sedgley street, it was beautiful. I'm really inspired to take Amrit soon. Just need to clear a few things in my mind. And the live broadcast on the Sikh channel and then the discussion with Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji of GNNSJ (Soho Road wale mahapurkh) was wonderful.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahegu Ji Ki Fateh

I met Baba Ji on tuesday then i went to see the Diwan at Sedgley street, it was beautiful. I'm really inspired to take Amrit soon. Just need to clear a few things in my mind. And the live broadcast on the Sikh channel and then the discussion with Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji of GNNSJ (Soho Road wale mahapurkh) was wonderful.

well done sukhjeevansingh!!!!! I am very happy for you. We are all one loving family here on sikhsangat willing to help you clear those few things on your mind so u can take Amrit asap. There are a lot of really blessed fired up/charged up wonderful gursikhs on this forum that will give you every help to clear your mind either by private pms or just by posting your thoughts on here ,wivout judging you. As they say... been there done it,hahaaa. All you need is to say what you need -further reading materials , cds etc . This wonderful journey to Sikhi and Amrit is not a lonely one, as countless amounts of gursikhs will be your true sincere humble friends every inch of the way .

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahegu Ji Ki Fateh

well done sukhjeevansingh!!!!! I am very happy for you. We are all one loving family here on sikhsangat willing to help you clear those few things on your mind so u can take Amrit asap. There are a lot of really blessed fired up/charged up wonderful gursikhs on this forum that will give you every help to clear your mind either by private pms or just by posting your thoughts on here ,wivout judging you. As they say... been there done it,hahaaa. All you need is to say what you need -further reading materials , cds etc . This wonderful journey to Sikhi and Amrit is not a lonely one, as countless amounts of gursikhs will be your true sincere humble friends every inch of the way .

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thankyou Bhaji! "been there done it" hahahaha that made me smile! Its just little things really. Well i figured that my manmukhi mind was trying to stop me from being a gurmukh, creating feeble little excuses like "what if i miss my paath" (baba Ranjit singh cleared that one for me: "Dont do it, if you do ever then do twice as much the next day" but some people and some thoughts going in my mind are worrying that my education may hinder my rehat. Well people say when i go to sixthform (September with Sache Pathshah's blessing) and then Uni (if I do) then i won't be able to concentrate on my studies. But I understand that my Gursikhi Jeevan should come first and then everything else as secondary...my worry is that for example during exam period if i need to stay up late to revise and then wake up in the morning aswell to revise before my exam and end up missing my Paath delibrately (as i chose to revise) or say I need to stay up to finish coursework or something and that means i don't read Kirtan Sohila sahib or have the energy to do my nitnem in the morning..how bad is that? im sure i sound really stupid but you know :) Baba ji gave me his number so i might have to ring up.. but like he'll know when i'm just making an excuse... Because when he told me to take amrit.. i was like what if i cant keep rehat...and he was like how old are you..i was like 15.. he was like of course you can keep rehat i was 12 when i took amrit. i was like :umm: . If anyone could just give some help i'd be so greatful.

Dear Sukhjeevan ji, As far as I understand, baba hee amrit dee daat bakhsda hai, te baba hee rehat nibhaunda hai. Why are you worrying?? Just look at your past life, analyse carefully, and see what did YOU really do?? As far as look at mine, I dont really see I did much. yeah, I have hands, feet, mouth and all body parts, but situations were created by Babaji to turn me towards certain path. Just look at this message. why am I writing. Because Babaji have a worried person like you on the spot and threw a question at me to answer. And now I just sat down to write what Babaji told me to write, so I just used bababji given fingers to type on babaji created forum using babaji created computer as tool. So just stop worrying. U take one step towards babaji, then babaji takes millon steps towards you. Its not meaningless when we say "Gur Fateh" or "waheguru jee ka khalsa, and Wahegu jee kee Fateh". So stop worrying, and just float with moving waters. Don't think what if water changes direction or falls over the hill or there is big hurdle infront. Waters find the way out, no matter what. So just keep faith in yourself and above all in Guru. If we rely on ourselves only, we cannt even move a finger, its HIM who helps us to do all.