Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale [2009 Uk Visit For Gurmat Parchaar]

Charn Sharn Gur Ek Penda Jaye Chal, Satgur Kot Penda Aagay Hoi Let Hai

Thankyou Penji! I've understood what your trying to say and i will try to apply it too. Hopefully there will be an AKJ Amrit Sanchar in the UK soon. And i feel that line from Bhai Gurdas really sums up what you've said and what i should do. Just need some time to stop being so lazy and doing my nitnem regularly.

Thankyou again! that really sorted me out!

Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charn Sharn Gur Ek Penda Jaye Chal, Satgur Kot Penda Aagay Hoi Let Hai

Thankyou Penji! I've understood what your trying to say and i will try to apply it too. Hopefully there will be an AKJ Amrit Sanchar in the UK soon. And i feel that line from Bhai Gurdas really sums up what you've said and what i should do. Just need some time to stop being so lazy and doing my nitnem regularly.

Thankyou again! that really sorted me out!

Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

U cann't be lazy anymore if you make a commitment that you wont feed your stomach (food) until you feed your SOUL (your daily nitnem). Hunger of stomach makes us do things that we dont wanna do. And there u go, recipe for life. You will never get lazy even when you have exams to take or sick or travelling. Always think, if you can skip food then its ok to skip nitnem, which you will never do anyways. And if you can skip breathing you can skip keeping GOD in your mind. Babaji created analogy in life, its just us moorakh who dont understand it, including me.

sukhjeevan veerjee, you can have all our mob numbers too if you want hahaaaaaa . how many do you need? hahaaaaa. you can different numbers 4 different things too . there are ppl on here expert in every subject so u can have numbers for 24/7 help in maths,science ,too hahaaaa . numbers for learning to pronounce bani correctly and numbers for reminding you its nitnem time too hahaa .

There is a sikhi campfor youths coming up soon too in UK if you search this site . That migt be a good idea .

Dont worry too much about forgetting to do things or your studies coming in the way. We learn from our mistakes and you will work out the best way to arrange your timetable . Older people dont have much energy so they need to choose what to do ,but you are only 15 ! your mind and body are like a young volcano bursting with power ,so you'll find that you can do all the things you need to do like your studies ,learning keertan ,doing simran , hanging out with charged up sikhs ,learning self defense ,doing nitnem ,learning paath etc etc etc . When i was your age , i had time to do so many things because i was strong ,young and very fast and active . i did all my studies , was in charge of cleaning the toilets in the house, had to look after my dad's 100 chickens , and all his vegetable and fruit plots, had to walk 3 miles to school back n forth , had to grind spices and masala for mi mom(no blenders then), had to go to school and do loads homework, but in the middle of all that also did my nitnem ,went 4 evening keertan diwans ,did simran , was learning keertan ,and much much more ----all throiugh Guru's keerpa. i even had to chase away big snakes loitering around !!!!! and Gurujee helped me to pass and go to uni . Most of my nephews n nieces your age are amritdharee and they are doing fine at school ,so dont worry .go for gold!

Hopefully there will be an AKJ Amrit Sanchar in the UK soon.

Khalsa ji may guru sahib bless you on this path, there are alot of knowledgable (if thats how you spell it lol) gursikhs on this site so please don't hesitate to ask them any questions.

With regard to shakking amrit, humble benti is to- when your ready just take it from any punj pyare, gursikha it doesn't matter if they belong to x y z jatha lets not underestimate the power of Guru's Roop, when your going to take it just say maharaj I want to give my head to you now it don't care where it is just find me punj pyare! Lol

This is what baba ranjit singh highlighted in his diwan, sikhi is simple khalsa ji its people like me who make it complicated. :D

Good luck on your jeevan!

Gurfateh!

Khalsa ji may guru sahib bless you on this path, there are alot of knowledgable (if thats how you spell it lol) gursikhs on this site so please don't hesitate to ask them any questions.

With regard to shakking amrit, humble benti is to- when your ready just take it from any punj pyare, gursikha it doesn't matter if they belong to x y z jatha lets not underestimate the power of Guru's Roop, when your going to take it just say maharaj I want to give my head to you now it don't care where it is just find me punj pyare! Lol

This is what baba ranjit singh highlighted in his diwan, sikhi is simple khalsa ji its people like me who make it complicated. :D

Gurfateh!

I completely agree with you ji, its just it was Sant Ranjit singh who said go to AKJ because they do naam abhias. Not that hes a part of it, it was just because i asked about Saas Graas simran and he was like take amrit from AKJ they do Naam Abhias! Sorry if i made it sound like i was undermiming all other panj piare. that was the only reason but thankyou for your good point!

Gurfateh!

I completely agree with you ji, its just it was Sant Ranjit singh who said go to AKJ because they do naam abhias. Not that hes a part of it, it was just because i asked about Saas Graas simran and he was like take amrit from AKJ they do Naam Abhias! Sorry if i made it sound like i was undermiming all other panj piare. that was the only reason but thankyou for your good point!

Singh sahib Im glad you did not take my post offensively its great that your able to consider other peoples point of view and I think Ranjit singh was just recommending you a place and did not imply its the only place.

Here is two rely good posts by guru maneyo granth and sukhdeep singh

snapback.pngGuruManeyoGranth, on Jul 21 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

All Panj Pyarae teach Abhilaakhis how to Jup and DriR Naam. Maharaaj Jee blesses Abhilaakhis with Naam. Naam is not restricted only to AKJ. The daat of Naam resides with Guru-Roop Panj Pyarae, who are Tyaar-Bar-Tyaar Singhs. If you want the daat of Naam, beg before Maharaaj Jee to give you the gift of Amrit Naam.

Waheguroo

Sukhdeep Singh

Im glad you have pointed out that Naam Drir can only be given by Guru- Roop Panj Pyaarey, and mentioning this techinique is not restricted only to AKJ. This is so true. There are other Gupt groups that do Panj Pyaarey Seva and give Naam Drir. AKJ happens to be the group that are more publically known for this.

So Hope that may of changed your mind.

What an amazing tour!!!

Notice how Baba Ji is bringing ekta! GO Rehnsbais and taksaali programs! Don't argue over jathebandhis.

Can't wait till the next time they do a tour here.

Exactly veerji :) and we should go to any gurmat-orientated programs

sukhjeevan veerjee, you can have all our mob numbers too if you want hahaaaaaa . how many do you need? hahaaaaa. you can different numbers 4 different things too . there are ppl on here expert in every subject so u can have numbers for 24/7 help in maths,science ,too hahaaaa . numbers for learning to pronounce bani correctly and numbers for reminding you its nitnem time too hahaa .

There is a sikhi campfor youths coming up soon too in UK if you search this site . That migt be a good idea .

Dont worry too much about forgetting to do things or your studies coming in the way. We learn from our mistakes and you will work out the best way to arrange your timetable . Older people dont have much energy so they need to choose what to do ,but you are only 15 ! your mind and body are like a young volcano bursting with power ,so you'll find that you can do all the things you need to do like your studies ,learning keertan ,doing simran , hanging out with charged up sikhs ,learning self defense ,doing nitnem ,learning paath etc etc etc . When i was your age , i had time to do so many things because i was strong ,young and very fast and active . i did all my studies , was in charge of cleaning the toilets in the house, had to look after my dad's 100 chickens , and all his vegetable and fruit plots, had to walk 3 miles to school back n forth , had to grind spices and masala for mi mom(no blenders then), had to go to school and do loads homework, but in the middle of all that also did my nitnem ,went 4 evening keertan diwans ,did simran , was learning keertan ,and much much more ----all throiugh Guru's keerpa. i even had to chase away big snakes loitering around !!!!! and Gurujee helped me to pass and go to uni . Most of my nephews n nieces your age are amritdharee and they are doing fine at school ,so dont worry .go for gold!

HAHA that was pretty good! and thanks again..i'm liking all the encouragement.. i'm one of those over anxious kids..im currently trying to calculate my average kesh "drying time" and see if my kesh dry by the time i leave for school. And yeah mobile numbers wooo! thats exactly what i need... i need one to remind me when to stop worrying aswell and actually do something..silly anxious procrastinating child (me). i didn't read that before.. must say it made my day. Waheguruuuuuuuuu!

HAHA that was pretty good! and thanks again..i'm liking all the encouragement.. i'm one of those over anxious kids..im currently trying to calculate my average kesh "drying time" and see if my kesh dry by the time i leave for school. And yeah mobile numbers wooo! thats exactly what i need... i need one to remind me when to stop worrying aswell and actually do something..silly anxious procrastinating child (me). i didn't read that before.. must say it made my day. Waheguruuuuuuuuu!

well we got to fuss over you dont we, since u are the baby of the family hahaaa . tell u wot ,we'll get u married off early to a really really strict amritdharee bibi that will keep u on ur toes and make u run helter skelter to do your stuff hahaaa . And dont worry !!!! gurbani says 'Nanak chinta mat kero ,chinta tes hi hoe'. Taking amrit does not mean getting up the nxt morning to be mr perfect in maryada . Its only common to make changes to your lifestyle as you learn to adapt life to whats new in your life . After taking amrit around your age or less , I remember i struggled through many things but i never gave up and i knew my Dad i.e Gurujee loves me and is forgiving , so as life has gone on i have slowly managed to improve myself . Its like waking up to realise you are reborn and have to relearn how to do everything all over again . My parents brought me up with many bad habits so it took time to turn things around through Gurujee's grace.Slowly but surely . Going to a week long sikhi youth camp always helps too as it jerks you to start waking early for nitnem and get tips from others how to keep ur rehat. You will be fine . Infact be passionate and excited about it . A Sikh does not dither and feel paranoid and drags feet to do right things but runs to do right things excitedly .