Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale [2009 Uk Visit For Gurmat Parchaar]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Parkash smagam was amazing!! It really was. I lost total track of time!!

The bliss,..the anand..It was truly out of this world.

This was the first time I had seen Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadriawale live. I have to admit that I myself used to be a little skeptical about Ranjit Singh and the fact that he was very young and yet people called him baba.

However, I have come to learn that age has nothing to do with wisdom. Baba Ranjit Singh must indeed be respectfully be bestowed with the title of 'baba' because they have great knowledge.

When Saints speak.. they speak only of Gurbani and they give us mere mortals a lifeline by making us aware of our soul.

Praise Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj who have created countless Saints to bring us closer to him.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

you guys are so lucky, too bad where i live there are too many idiots who cant stand good parchaar and so i dont think they can come where i live,, i really really wish they cud, i even taked to the gurd president here via email though and their response was that if it was the entire sangats wish they would, i sed i am sangat and i want them to come and then they sed that they spoke with them and that i should re check early this year.. but i have a feelign it may not happen due to the a**** that protest stuff yet cant tell you nothing about sikhi themselves

ok yea that was a big time vent lol

anyway you gusy are really lucky again and thanks for taking pics, and making recordings etc, please continue to do thsi seva for those of us who arent able to attend