An Embarrasing Incident

i remember back when i was in high school we were taught.

when a dog jumps at you, drop onto your back so that you are facing upwards (to its abdomen).

grab its front legs in either hand and pull them apart.

this will break the sternum which is attached to its heart. this will then cause the heart to rupture or explode.

i understand that many of you will think im cracked, but its your safety first. :)

huh :o whatever happened to just shouting shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu or hatt pare

It might look funny but this is a serious thing and it can happen to ANYBODY and it will be really EMBARRASING. A gang of 4-5 street dogs is a DANGEROUS SITUATION and a large majority of us will get scared. It was just due to the axe that I was feeling ok in my mind. If i was without gandassa, i would have surely got scared or might have even shouted.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some months back, I was going to Sri Harmandir Sahib to do ishnaan at amrtivela. I was walking in the small streets and had an amritdhari singh with me. There was a group of 4-5 street dogs who were attacking every person walking near to them. Luckily, I had saphajang (an axe) with me. It was the big shastar i was having, but the singh with me dint have any big shastar. I had no fear of the dogs, but the dogs feared my axe. But they attacked the other singh and he got afraid and shouted like other people. It was so embarasing to see an amritdhari shouting like kids and being afraid of dogs. It left a very bad impression on the other people on the street.

By just being Amritdhari you do not become a 'Sheer' or a Lion! If that was the case our community would be having a big population of Lions. We still have a big population of Amritdhari Sikhs! See them and you'll see all the vices deeply engrained in them !!

A mere ceremony does not change a man. Just by wearing 5Kakars does not make a donkey a Lion.

Its the Guru's spirit of a pure life in the Name of God that makes a man a Khalsa !! A man who is ready to give his Head for righteous cause is a Amritdhari and a Khalsa.

When our being an Amritdhari is just bearer of 5 Ks -- its Just Aadambar. Kakars are just part of physical essentials for a Sikh.

For the last 100 yrs or so Sikhs have been stressing on being Amritdhari by going through a cerimoney and thats all. Every Sant is busy making Amritdharis in Wholesale! Bulk Production!

Ours Gurus never stressed on any Physical Rehat. We have confused Rehat with some Dos and Donts !!!

And thats our Downfall ......

A Sikh's Rehat is a Lifestyle as ordained by our Guru - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. For our Guru Physical Sikh is not important its the Rehat thats Guru likes.

Rehat Piyari Mujh Ko Sikh Piyara Nahee.

I have clear policy when it comes to animals. If I can't take them on with my bare hands, then I just do my best to avoid them.

In case of a dog,snake or any attacking critter, the best weapon is a longish stick that can keep their appendages at a length. Then if you try to keep them at bay and they still do not relent then the best option is to strike at a dog's face because it basically incapacitates them and gives the other dogs a message.

when a dog jumps at you, drop onto your back so that you are facing upwards (to its abdomen).

this will break the sternum which is attached to its heart. this will then cause the heart to rupture or explode.

i understand that many of you will think im cracked, but its your safety first. :)

Mate your a joke. stop spending so much time chatkaaing around with those cranford lings. I think a couple of squirts from a can of cs gas at the dogs would surfice instead of what this bandar has suggested.

Mate your a joke. stop spending so much time chatkaaing around with those cranford lings. I think a couple of squirts from a can of cs gas at the dogs would surfice instead of what this bandar has suggested.

oi aasshole, what ive suggested is scientifically proven taught by army defences in the situation that you are attcked by dogs. also taught by the police force of UK against an attack by dogs, and the unseen attack by police dogs incase they go offensive. now tell me, do you carry a gas can around with you?

oi aasshole, what ive suggested is scientifically proven taught by army defences in the situation that you are attcked by dogs. also taught by the police force of UK against an attack by dogs, and the unseen attack by police dogs incase they go offensive. now tell me, do you carry a gas can around with you?

Listen hear little boy, mind your language on i'll ring your mummy ji and tell her to wash your mouth out with soap. Now you bandar please provide proof of the UK police policy on attaking dogs that you seem to be overly knowledgable about. Dont worry your cute little head about what I do or dont carry xx