Ustatt- A Deadly Weapon Of The Chellas

There are large number of amrithdharis who get up at amritvela (around 2.30 am) and work hard during the day to earn bread for their family. But there is a person near to my house who does not do any job and can sleep after his amritvela. He gets up at 12.30 am instead of 2.30 am. He has a gang of 10-15 chellaas who are 24/7 doing his ustatt that our baba jee's amritvela starts at 12.30. Then this baba claims that he did sangat of SAnt Baba Isher Singh Jee Rara Sahib Vale who told him that he has the naam kamayee equal to 500 sants. His chelaaas are 24/7 praising their baba jee and large number of people have started to treat this baba as almost 11th sikh guru. The CLEVER ustattt of chelaas has made lots of sangat completely submit before this baba in their mind.

Now, this baba has started to speak against Sri Dasam Granth. The sangat believes him WITHOUT DOUBT. He has also made some chellaas from UK and Canada and has got half his family settled abroad. He claims that all his sons/grandsons are shaheed singhs who fought in Guru Gobind Singh Jee's army.

We all know about the harmful effects of nindiya/slandering but its the CLEVER USTATT by the chelaas that has RUINED THE PANTH. These chelaas are a burden on earth. Instead of making people connect with the True Satguru Granth Sahib Jee, these chelaas make people submit before their baba jee.

I tried to to talk to one of the sangat members that this baba is spreading wrong information about Sri Dasam Granth. This is what the person told me :

"you are going to go to NARAK and ur tongue will be cut. You slander our baba jee who has kamayee of 500 sants. You are nuthing in front of this Mahapurash. You are just an aam aadmi, a lowly wordly praani who is filled with hankaar and has no respect for mahapurash".

I got a bit angry and I told him that I will remove the khoppri/head of this baba and his chelaas with my gandassa/axe as my axe is a Satyugi axe which was used by Bavan Avtar to kill the demons. :D

What's his name?

His name is Kartar Singh and he lives in a village near Ludhiana. He worked as an accountant in some bicycle company, now has retired and is about 62 years of age.

The point I am trying to make is how the CLEVER USTATT(praise) of the baba has made the local sangat MENTALLY SLAVE.

If a rehitvaan singh from Budha Dal or Damdami Taksal goes to them, they will say that "you are just a sadharan sikh, u are not a saint and our baba is equal to 500 saints".

They use the name of Baba Isher Singh Jee for this 500 saints thing.

The clever ustatt of the chelaas has ruined the Khalsa Panth.