Krishan Used Deceit In War Against Kharag Singh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh_soldier i had read the comments you made about the mod and i think it is you need the treatment you said that person deserved. That mod comes across as real humble and patient with stupid posts as i have seen so please think before you type. You have no respect for anyone. Learn to love first and see positive before negative. Mods on this forum are 'pucce singh'. okay.

Singh_soldier i had read the comments you made about the mod and i think it is you need the treatment you said that person deserved. That mod comes across as real humble and patient with stupid posts as i have seen so please think before you type. You have no respect for anyone. Learn to love first and see positive before negative. Mods on this forum are 'pucce singh'. okay.

Alright! lets have a fight then, u bring ur nangs and chellaas with u and I will fight alone. Touch me and see what happens to u. PM me for more details regarding the fight.

This jassa guy who is more of krishan bhagat than a sikh is insulting the brave sikh martial traditions by bringing sham, daam into it. Do u want our future generations to use sham daam ? But this moderator is allowing all this.

On the other hand, I QUOTED a reliable website regarding kabir jee's bani which is not part of Guru Granth SAhib jee and I was accused of being judgemental, harming the panth. Giani Gurditt Singh is a well respected scholar and he has very beatiful proved that all bhagats actually met Guru Nanak dev jee, got gurmantar and got enlightened.

Alright! lets have a fight then, u bring ur nangs and chellaas with u and I will fight alone. Touch me and see what happens to u. PM me for more details regarding the fight.

This jassa guy who is more of krishan bhagat than a sikh is insulting the brave sikh martial traditions by bringing sham, daam into it. Do u want our future generations to use sham daam ? But this moderator is allowing all this.

On the other hand, I QUOTED a reliable website regarding kabir jee's bani which is not part of Guru Granth SAhib jee and I was accused of being judgemental, harming the panth. Giani Gurditt Singh is a well respected scholar and he has very beatiful proved that all bhagats actually met Guru Nanak dev jee, got gurmantar and got enlightened.

PM me also. I haven't seen a fight in a loooooooooooong time! Should be fun and entertaining! :D

PM me also. I haven't seen a fight in a loooooooooooong time! Should be fun and entertaining! :D

The rules of the fight are :

1. apnepart2, JustMe and jassa will be given 3 feet swords to fight and only justMe will be given Ak-47. apnepart2 will be dressed up as muslim peer, jassa as a hindu mahant with orange turban and justMe will be dressed up like swami ramdev.

2. singh_soldier(may peace be upon him) will fight alone and will have an axe(gandassaa),3 feet WIDE TEGAAA and an AK-47. He will wear a blue bana and a dastaar.

3. These 3 fighters will be given a military jeep whereas singh_soldier will fight on a horse.

4. The battle will continue till the soul is in the body. The battle will stop only when the body is completely destroyed and soul has left.

5. Jassa will be alowed to take help from vishnu, brahman and krishan during the battle whereas singh-soldier will fight under the refugee of One TIMELESS AKAAL PURAKH.

6. Angelina Jolie, Katrina Kaif and Jennifer Lopez will be there and can be used by Jassa to break the concentration of singh-soldier.

Just when i thought that closing the other useless topics you had started may enlighten you to post something worth reading and inspirational............U realy have outdone yourself.

Topic Closed.

:)