Anyone For Love....!

Dont put a rope round my neck just yet, hear me out first........!

I'm very unknowledgeable about the gentle side of Sikhi (I hate to admit this) but what are the qualities of a good Sikh woman meant to be ? Today in 2004, women have equal rights, their own jobs, own houses, own cars, own wealth and the rest, but I fail to see what the attractiveness is in that, as it seems to me that they are just 'copying' (I dunno if that's the right word) what men already did, do and will probably carry on doing.
Is there a woman out there somewhere who ideals herself on the Virtues Bestowed to them by The Lord Himself, one fine day many thousands of years ago ?
Love, Honour and Obey Your Husband !

:umm:

Have you asked your wife, Sir?

Nobody's ever called me Sir in my life........I'm lost for words.

Good Evening 2 you 2 Sir, telling the truth....NO ! She will be biased and will not be independant, so that's why I made post. Maybe after I've a few replies worthy of consideration, then will I tell her about the post. Fair...!

Guest SikhForLife
Is there a woman out there somewhere who ideals herself on the Virtues Bestowed to them by The Lord Himself, one fine day many thousands of years ago ?

no, but do you know of any?