Women Are Black Cobra, A Pit Of Hell!

oki thats good ... but brother cant two sadharan sikhs have different views ??? then whats the way to resolve the issue ... u could have said kindly explain me what could be the reason why bhagat kabir ji said so ... then discussion would have started in a healthy way ...

U dint answer my questions.

There is no issue. All I am trying to say is that Bhagat Kabeer Jee got enlightened at a later stage of his life and reached Sachkhand. He was a special soul of God and a great seeker of Waheguru and thats why he got enlightened. Before enlightenment, his bani had stuff that was in accordance with Gurmat. THATS IT. Its not that tough to understand what I am trying to say.

Just because i am a 'sadharan sikh' and my views dont fit in with ur baba jee or bapu jee does not mean I am here to create to stir trouble.

why u always think that the person who dont agree with u is follower of some baba ... cant two sadharan sikh have different view points ... and mods dont lock the threads without a reason ... u challenge some history or mahapursh its a duty of every sikh to put a full stop to it ... u could have made the same thread in a calm way to try and understand it ... but u made it in a commanding way ... bhagat kabir ji was wrong and blah blah ...

understand sikh dont declare your terms ...

I challenge history ??

Its the sant babas who have ruined our history by quoting from old granths and not using Gurbani as the touchstone. There are lots of sakhis that are not in accordance with Gurmat.

I ask u a simple question. Just answer in yes or no.

If we were living in 18th century, would we have got a sakhi that Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa escaped ?

I was not going to comment but I cant help it.

Veer Jassa Singh jee is correct. We are not the Sikh (student) but the ustada da ustad. Guru Maharaj says....... maih moorakh kee kitak bat haai Kot paradhi taria ri, gur nanak Jin sunyai pekhai, si fhir gar bhaas na bharia ri, therefore we should not proclaim to have answers but only add wot little akhaal parmatma has give me. Firstly You are asking questions and giving your version of the answer, so whats the point of asking the question?

Because our bhuddi cant understand why Guru jee did something, we automatically think its wrong. People saw ithaas in different ways. I was listening to Giani Kulwant Singh jees khata and he was talking about a Sikh who tried to steal Guru Gobind Singh jees shabad and write it in his own name, but guru jee had taaras on this person and tried to hide his houmai and also reform him (satgur dhak leaai mohee papi parda) the Sikh wrote the shabad on his leg thinking that when he got home he will write it on a paper and add his name. But guru jee called him and said why are u in a rush to leave, stay alittle longer. So the Sikh had no choice, but when you have done something wrong you are scared and you keep looking around and ki koun dikhddaa meri ahaal. Guru jee saw this and said I want you to give you a bath myself (this was considered a great honour) the Sikh had no choice and when he had a wash the writings came of his leg. When he came back into darbar guru jee joked with him asking him whether he has any dirt or lines of bad karam written on his body left? if he does guru jee laughed and said this is your chance to erase those bad karams. The Sikh fell to the gurus feet and asked for kirpa. The point is that no one in the sangat knew what was happening. Yet we think we have alot of akhaal and conclude we know what guru jee is thinking.

Your objection to guru jee in the story as ucha da pir is guru jees dress? Then what would you say about the following:

Baba phir mecca gayai, neel bastar dhari banvari.

Assa Hath kitab kach Kooja baag mulsa dhari

Bhai Gurdas jee writes this in the first vaar. Guru jee can do whatever they like, wear what ever they like. Or do you also object to bhai Gurdas jee?

As for guru jee escaping, sitting behind a laptop exercising our fingers we might think why did they escape etc, however you need to go back in history and not look at just at the uccha da pir story, but also chakaur dee ghari and when guru jee left Anandpur Sahib. In battle you dont stand in the middle of a field and say please come and kill me. How did guru jee leave Anandpur Sahib and Chakaur dee ghari is something ill let you research into.

Guru hargobind Sahib left Amritsar during battle and moved towards kartarpur, through Doaba region and then finally reached Kirtarpur Sahib. These things happened for various reasons. You keep mentioning these old granths, but its obvious you have not read them, yet you object to them. Your point about ucha da pir is totally invalid. You might call it escaping while guru jee in Zafarnama says that it was Waheguru protecting him and that Auranzeb could not touch Guru Sahib. Next you will say guru Hargobind escapted, Guru Tegh Bahadur jee escaped from harmander sahib when he was shot at etc etc etc. All these things happened for various reasons, if you read the granths you object to you would have found the answers and you would therefore not be on Sikh Sangat causing trouble.

As for Bhagat Kabir Jee. You come with no evidence and copying and pasting from other websites. How do you know Bhagat Kabir jee wrote this or when he got enlightment? people like Prithichand also wrote poems which ended with the name Nanak, that does not mean they are our guru jees bani?

If Guru Granth Sahib jee is guru then you would not bother with such useless topics. Guru granth Sahib jee is our guru, so should you say sat bachan to your guru or keep trying to find other things?

singh_soldier ask and ye shall recieve.........im wondering whether u actually read half the rubbish you post......Kabir Ji lived a grihast jeevan, i agree with the concept that we are all learning but some of the stuff that that u are trying to understand requires you thinking outside of the mental box which is your comfort zone.....

and yup..........you were clever enough to realise that this topic will be closed. As it is a biased view and is not been brought forward to help but hinder someones progress in sikhi.

:)

TOPIC CLOSED