Namdhari's

'S'

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

When ever I come across a Namdhari and attempt to explain that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gur Gaddi to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by saying 'Sab Sikhan Hukam Hai, Guru Maneyo Granth'. They start saying stuff like what granth is it written it etc.

What other thing can I use in my support of that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the true Guru and these 'Sat-Gurus' they believe in are pakhandi's.

Thanks.

SARBLOH GRANTH OF DASAM PATHSHAA:

"In Ko Daras Satguru Ko darshan bolan Guru Shabad Gur Grantha.

Dvadas Roop Satigur Eh Kaiyat Dvadas Bhan Pargat Har Santha.

Partakya Kala Parbraham Dhanee Shai Granth Panth Khalsa Vartanta.

Das Gobind Fateh Satgur Ki Khalsa Granth Gur Roop Bidanta"

"Having the blessed audience (of the Khalsa) is equal to having the audience of the Guru, as long as they are singing the songs of love held within Guru Granth Sahib.

There are twelve forms of the Guru this is what I (Guru Gobind Singh) tell you,

There are twelve forms who revealed themselves I tell you Oh Saints.

This is the blatant arrow of power dispensed by the ultimate Creator,

Deal with the Guru Granth Guru Panth as the Khalsa.

The slave of the Deathless Being, Guru Gobind Singh, (does not recognise this victory as his), the victory is of supreme true Guru, the Khalsa and the Granth, these are very form and presence of the Guru."

Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji

http://neo-sikhism.blogspot.com/2008/11/ho...-there-are.html

Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji.

DvADAS ROOP SATGUR E KEHYATH

DvADAS BHAN PRAGAT HAR SANTHA

ONLY 12 GURUS. Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Khalsa.

Not taken out of context. ive just forgotten some of the rest of the verse.

Singhstah done it

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Lal, which was spoken to bhai nand lal ji by Guru Gobind Singh ji HIMSELF

Articulation of Bhai Nand Lal

Dohira

What you have stated, Oh My Gurdev Master, `come to seek my vision,'

Please enable me to understand, how can we pursue the same.(9)

Articulation of Sri Guru Jee

Dohira

Assiduously listen Nand, there are three entities of mine,

And these, you comprehend, are Transcendental, Attributive and the Guru's Shabad, the Celestial Word.(10)

Chaupeyi

Only one Perception, which is beyond all the attributes,

Which has been expounded many a time in Vedas,(11)

And knowing all the thoughts, prevails through out,

And is indivisible like water,(12)

Deem (that) written on each of your body-hair,

And the factual pronouncement I make to you for veracity:(13)

The Sikh desirous of Guru's Darshan,

Should go and have the Darshan of Granth Jee,(14)

After ablution at the ambrosial hour,

And, auspiciously, undertake its circumambulation,(15)

Dohira

With folded hands be seated, seeking my audience,

And with mind lodged in Guru Granth Jee, listen to the celestial pontification.(16)

Chaupeyi

Hearing the Shabad with concentration, and by putting mind into Guru,

Listen and make others to heed to Guru's enlightening Shabad.(17)

One who wants to communicate with me,

He may read, listen to and ponder over Granth Jee.(18)

Ones who aspire to listen to my sermons,

Diligently, should read and recite Granth Jee.(19)

Deem Granth Jee as my embodiment,

And concede to no other perception.(20)

My Sikh is my third embodiment,

Who remains imbued in the essence of Gurbani.(21)

One who puts confidence and affection upon the Guru's Shabad.

He, always and ever, achieves the vision of the Guru.(22)

He should revel in listening and recounting Guru's Shabad,

And with full concentration read Jap Jee Jaap.{23)

Go and espy the Guru's Portal,

And discard the diversionary sanctuaries.(24)

With zeal serve the Sikhs of the Guru,

After relinquishing all the ego from his mind.(25)

One who manifests in these actions,

That Sikh recognises my manifestation.(26)

Dohira

That Sikh of Guru gets acceptance, which performs the service,

And the one who surrenders through mind, body and soul, becomes prominent server of mine.(27)

The service of such a Sikh of Guru is approved by me,

And, listen Nand earnestly, this is the way, the heaven is secured.(28)

When ever I come across a Namdhari and attempt to explain that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gur Gaddi to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by saying 'Sab Sikhan Hukam Hai, Guru Maneyo Granth'. They start saying stuff like what granth is it written it etc.

What other thing can I use in my support of that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the true Guru and these 'Sat-Gurus' they believe in are pakhandi's.

Thanks.

The naamdhari is convinced that Jagjit Singh is 'Guru' Jagjit Singh and the supposed 15th Guru of the Sikhs. Jagjit Singh himself is convinced he's the 'Guru' of the Sikh. In honesty there's little you can do but focus on your jeevan.

I have first hand experience of naamdhari's as I am the great grandson of a prominant individual from these circles. They are bought up on conspircay theories, resurruction of Ram Singh and promises of guaranteed salvation.They ain't gonna easily give that up that confortable feeling.

You are better off not getting into discussion with them as it will usually end up in a heated debate. Trust me, I wasted several years of my life battling their mind games.

Thanks.

The naamdhari is convinced that Jagjit Singh is 'Guru' Jagjit Singh and the supposed 15th Guru of the Sikhs. Jagjit Singh himself is convinced he's the 'Guru' of the Sikh. In honesty there's little you can do but focus on your jeevan.

I have first hand experience of naamdhari's as I am the great grandson of a prominant individual from these circles. They are bought up on conspircay theories, resurruction of Ram Singh and promises of guaranteed salvation.They ain't gonna easily give that up that confortable feeling.

You are better off not getting into discussion with them as it will usually end up in a heated debate. Trust me, I wasted several years of my life battling their mind games.

what was the outcome of the debates?