Namdhari's

'S'

i was doing some research and by chance came acros a quote from the Hindu Ved. it goes something like; "in the age of kalyug, 10 beings will come to spread the word of God, but the 11th will remain silent". just thought id share that.

and now back to the discussion at hand. Ram Singh was not satguru.

heres something for you, all the brahmgiyaani that we have had, have got their brahmgiyaan through GURU Ganth Sahib Ji, not some troll sitting on a chair or in a wheelchair. and none of these pooran brahmgiyaani have ever gone to the kooka cult leaders.

prime example; BABA NAND SINGH JI said that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the living breathing Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

And why would Guru Ji create a Martial Panth, and then turn them back into pasificts?? we need the knowledge of the vidiya now more than ever.

not some troll sitting on a chair or in a wheelchair

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

ਜਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਵੇ ਆਪੁ ਗਣਾਇਦੇ ਤਿਨ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਕੂੜੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਮੁਹ ਫਿਕੇ ॥

Jė bin saṯgur seve āp gaṇā▫iḏe ṯin anḏar kūṛ fit fit muh fike.

One who does not serve the True Guru, and who praises himself, is filled with falsehood within. Cursed, cursed is his ugly face.

Anyway, aaero, do you doubt Dhan Dhan Sri Satguru Gobind Singh Ji's bani?

not some troll sitting on a chair or in a wheelchair

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

ਜਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਵੇ ਆਪੁ ਗਣਾਇਦੇ ਤਿਨ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਕੂੜੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਮੁਹ ਫਿਕੇ ॥

Jė bin saṯgur seve āp gaṇā▫iḏe ṯin anḏar kūṛ fit fit muh fike.

One who does not serve the True Guru, and who praises himself, is filled with falsehood within. Cursed, cursed is his ugly face.

best fitting quote in the world for this topic! thank you :D :D :D

Mahakaal Rakhvala.

Satgur Purakh Millay Nau Paiyae Har Naamae Sadaa Samai

By meeting the Guru in person, Naam is received. One becomes one with God via meditation of this Naam.

yes i do believe in dasam bani hence

Jab Jab Hote Aristh Apara, Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara": Whenever there is injustice in the world, God takes form of a human

fateh

By meeting the Guru in person, Naam is received. One becomes one with God via meditation of this Naam.

The translation is wrong. The pankti clearly states Naam is obtained by meeting Satguru (Sat Purakh who is only One) and then the person becomes absorbed and one with Naam. In other words his light merges with the Shabad Jot. There is no mention of “in person” or “human guru”. Gurbani does not support human guru but Shabad Guru.

Jab Jab Hote Aristh Apara, Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara": Whenever there is injustice in the world, God takes form of a human

False, avtar is someone who is given limited powers to do a certain task. But avtars are in the cycle of birth and death. They are destroyed by Kaal eventually. Avtars are not Satguru because Satguru does not come and go and is Waheguru Himself.

You have not responded to my previous post. Refute my points and prove that jagjit singh is the true Guru from Gurbani or Vaars. Bhai Gurdas Ji states that there will only be 10 forms and then the Guruship will go to Shabad. It leaves no room for pakhandi kookay.

The translation is wrong. The pankti clearly states Naam is obtained by meeting Satguru (Sat Purakh who is only One) and then the person becomes absorbed and one with Naam. In other words his light merges with the Shabad Jot. There is no mention of “in person” or “human guru”. Gurbani does not support human guru but Shabad Guru.

how contradictory? how is guru granth sahib going to give you gurmantar? I mean gurmantar is written in there but not by any of our guru's, infact only by Bhatt Swaiye. So how would you get gurmantar?

False, avtar is someone who is given limited powers to do a certain task. But avtars are in the cycle of birth and death. They are destroyed by Kaal eventually. Avtars are not Satguru because Satguru does not come and go and is Waheguru Himself.

You have not responded to my previous post. Refute my points and prove that jagjit singh is the true Guru from Gurbani or Vaars. Bhai Gurdas Ji states that there will only be 10 forms and then the Guruship will go to Shabad. It leaves no room for pakhandi kookay.

You're one to talk, you keep misinterpreting bani...

If you show me where Bhai Gurdas ji writes there will only be 10 guru's I will believe it... that means that Guru Granth Sahib is not Guru now though?

Your the only pakhandi here mate, making people believe your misinterpreted version of bani.

Mod Note: Nothing is being promoted, each side is entitled to their sance on this debate. This topic is however being moderated for Quality Control.........so keep it clean and try to debate in a adult manner.....

Gur Ki Ninda Sune Na Kaan

These moorakhs hiding behind a screen are doubting the status of Guru Granth Sahib Jee on a 'sikh forum.'

There is nothing wrong with people asking questions and constructive discussion but there is a line to be drawn between that and cults pushing their own agendas.

If these moorakhs want to debate, then they should climb out of their holes and do so in public.

how contradictory? how is guru granth sahib going to give you gurmantar? I mean gurmantar is written in there but not by any of our guru's, infact only by Bhatt Swaiye. So how would you get gurmantar?

Gurmantar is obtained from Panj Pyare in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said, "Aatma Granth Vich, Sareer Panth Vich". Panj Pyare has been given the role of Guru's body to give Gurmantar, Amrit and rehat. I have already argued that this tradition is alive since the times of Guru Nanak Sahib. Prove me wrong if you have facts.

If you show me where Bhai Gurdas ji writes there will only be 10 guru's I will believe it... that means that Guru Granth Sahib is not Guru now though?

Read Bhai Veer Singh's teeka for correct interpretation. Refer to the following Pauri in Vaars.

(From Guru Nanak to Guru Arjan Dev) Five Pirs were there who drank from the Five cups (of Truth, Contentment, Compassion, Dharma, Discerning Wisdom), and now the Sixth great Pir is holding the Guruship.

Arjan (Dev) transformed himself into Hargobind and sat majestically.

Now the Sodhi lineage has started and they all will show their selves turn by turn.

This Guru, the vanquisher of armies, is very brave and benevolent.

The Sikhs prayed and asked that they have seen the Six Gurus (how many more are to come) .

The True Guru, the knower of the unknowable and Seer of the invisible told the Sikhs to listen to.

The lineage of the Sodhis have been established on the sound foundation.

Four more Gurus will come to earth (yuga 2, yuga 2 i.e. 2+2=4)(48)

Clearly 10 in human form and then the guruship went to Shabad. I have given proofs that Guru Granth Sahib was given gurugaddi. Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars were given to prove that Shabad is the true image of Guru not human body. Have your lot given any proofs? No. You keep asking questions without refuting any of my points. This is pakhand.