Namdhari's

'S'

lol i read through the whole post, clearly nothing was promoted. he isn't trying to convert you, he is preventing people from doing nindiya.

i don't understand, the nihang singhs (tyaar par tyaar fauj, not the weekend nihangs) in India actually promote namdhari maryada, yet here every one takes the biscuit.

plus aeroo used bani to prove wearing blue is not right, yet every one will go against bani and still wear it.

chardi kala panth!

lol i read through the whole post, clearly nothing was promoted. he isn't trying to convert you, he is preventing people from doing nindiya.

i don't understand, the nihang singhs (tyaar par tyaar fauj, not the weekend nihangs) in India actually promote namdhari maryada, yet here every one takes the biscuit.

plus aeroo used bani to prove wearing blue is not right, yet every one will go against bani and still wear it.

chardi kala panth!

This bandar is preventing nindiya by doing nindiya of Nihang maryada?

He is calling Bhai Ram Singh guru, which Bhair Ram Singh was not, unless you are a Namdhari. That is promotion of Namdhari nonsense right there.

There are no Nihang Dals that promote Namdhari beliefs so you can quit talking crap. If you are talking about Gurmat sangeet, that is traditional Sikh maryada not a Namdhari invention. ALL Nihangs believe that Sri Guru Granth Sahib was given gurgaddi by Guru Gobind Singh, NONE believe that your Jagjit Singh is the spiritual heir of Dasmesh Pita.

K.

Mod Note: Nothing is being promoted, each side is entitled to their sance on this debate. This topic is however being moderated for Quality Control.........so keep it clean and try to debate in a adult manner.....

Mod Note: Nothing is being promoted, each side is entitled to their sance on this debate. This topic is however being moderated for Quality Control.........so keep it clean and try to debate in a adult manner.....

What's to debate about when the mods allow puratan Nihang maryada to be denigrated by Kukay who follow a liar in the form of Jagjit Singh who claims to be spiritual heir of Dasmesh Pita. Let's put this man on a horse, give him a spear, and let's see if he can do anything other than fall off or collapse under the weight of his shastar.

Would the mods allow such nindiya of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh or the AKJ stance on Raagmala or Keski being kakaar? Furthermore, what happened to this forum's so-called rules on meat when this aeroo is accusing Nihangs of committing some kind of paap when they play shikaar and do chatka - all things that were parvaan in Sikh tradition long before Namdhari conspiracy theorists fabricated their claims to obtaining Gurgaddi rather than Sri Guru Granth Sahib, and long before these Namdharis even came into existence?

You do not have to actively promote something to be responsible for spreading these lies. All the mods here have to do is to allow these people to refer to Ram Singh as Guru Ram Singh and you are pretty much doing the promotion for them.

If these Namdharis have such a problem with Nihang maryada, please encourage them to visit their local Dal and tell the Nihangs to their faces. Then let's see how their fake guru fails to protect them from having the crap slapped out of you.

Regards,

K.

no such person as GURU Ram Singh. He never actually called himself the Guru.

paatshahi 10: DvADAS ROOP SATGUR E KEHYATH DvADAS BHAN PRAGAT HAR SANTHA.

and Guru Gobind Singh Ji did actually wear a dastaar bunga on many occasions. two such detailed accounts as when Guru Gobind Singh Ji was battling at Chamkaur. He was wearing a dastaar bunga wearing the asth-bhuj on his dumalla. also, when Guru Gobind Singh Ji wore a dastaar bunga when he left Hazoor Sahib ji (at joti jot time). the bunga was atleast 18inches high.

jhatka is used in battlefeild training. the practice of decapitating your opponent cannot be practiced in an akhara, so it is practiced on a bakra. and your "guru" after Guru Gobind Singh Ji practiced jhatka on many occasions..what about that?

and with reference to the video, u say did the guru's where big clown dumalle like the one in my pic, heres a question (lets c if u can see where this is going...) DID THE GURUS EVER GO CRAZY SHAKING THEIR HEADS LIKE A PUNK ROCKER SO THAT THEIR DASTAARS FALL OFF, MAKING CLOWNS OF THEMSELVES???

and so what if i want to learn Gur-vidiya from Nidar Singh Nihang. i know he teaches at a naamdhari ashram. he gotta teach. i gotta learn.

if he eats meat, thats his choice, hes my teacher. and he dont take weed. as the gurdev of the Akaali Nihang Baba Darbara Singh Runjeet Shastar Vidiya Akhara, he cannot take any nasha. this is a bhujang akhara where nasha actually hinders your skill in fighting.

and the shingaar on the soor dand. manydifferent martial arts use different weapons, and many of these weapons have ornaments on them to distract the opponent. for example, in kung fu (or as it is pronounced Gung Fu) the broadsword has 2 pieces of coloured cloth hanging from the handle. this is used to distract the opponents attention. this is prodominent in many other weapons aswel.

LOL so what is more important some puratan nihang maryada or gurbani which clearly goes against parts of this so called nihang maryada ? isent bani your guru or is nihang jatha your guru ? if you believe in ad granth sahib ji being a guru then stick to it and follow it by every akhar and i garentee you you will never go wrong. namdharis follow gurbani of dasam and ad granth and have their satguru

"Karan Kaaran Raam Chand. Kaaran Vas Hoya Dehdhari" bhai gurdas ji

"Satgur Purakh Millay Nau Paiyae Har Naamae Sadaa Samai"

"Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Saray. Gur Bani Kahey Sevak Jan Maanay Pratakh Guru Nistaaray

it is clear that we have our differences learn to accept tolerance.

"If these Namdharis have such a problem with Nihang maryada, please encourage them to visit their local Dal and tell the Nihangs to their faces. "

namdharis in india get along with many nihangs and katha has been done against meat eating bhang chatka and all this nonsence. namdharis dont need to go to buda dal instead if you go to sri bhani sahib many nihangs come there and have done darshan of satguru jagjit singh ji. instead of creating conflict namdharis have tried to create unity within the sikhs panth satguru partap singh ji held a large scale confrence where all sikh leaders from al jaths including nihangs had attended. in the morning asa di vaar 12 guru ardas was done by namdharis and in evening guru granth sahib ardas was done by mainstream sikhs. this confrence was a great sucess of unity within the sikhs panth. if you nwish to cut out namdhari inventions totally then why do akhand paath as this was a namdhari invention.

when all sikhs unite togather and acceot everyone as our brothers and sisters then i garentee you no one will be able to touch sikhs in any way that wil be the true "khalistan" until then weil have akj bashing khalistanis nihangs bashing koke sgpc bashing nihangs and all this khitcheri

fateh

just to clear up an misconceptions of me, i am a nihang. i am a vegetarian, have never even touched meat packaging. i have never consumed nasha, never even touched a can of alcohol. bhang and sukhnidaan is different.

and jagjeet is not satguru, not singh, he is jagjeet naamdhari.

but i want to ask your views on the fact that the british created the naamdhari sect to divide sikhi. and that there was a large period of years where there was to "guru" to lead the naamdhari.

u say naamdharis follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. what about Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji? in which the saga of the 12 Gurus are mentioned in detail with the 11th Guru being Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the 12th Guru Being Guru Khalsa Panth.

this is also gurbaani right? and should be followd to every akhar as u said.

and what about the naamdharis adding baani to Guru Granth Sahib Ji? kachi baani.

and the akhand paath was not a naamdhari invention. Guru Gobind Singh Ji did the first 2 akhand paats of Sri Sarbloh Granth Ji Himself. this was BEFORE THE NAAMDHARIS.

LOL so what is more important some puratan nihang maryada or gurbani which clearly goes against parts of this so called nihang maryada ? isent bani your guru or is nihang jatha your guru ? if you believe in ad granth sahib ji being a guru then stick to it and follow it by every akhar and i garentee you you will never go wrong. namdharis follow gurbani of dasam and ad granth and have their satguru

"Karan Kaaran Raam Chand. Kaaran Vas Hoya Dehdhari" bhai gurdas ji

"Satgur Purakh Millay Nau Paiyae Har Naamae Sadaa Samai"

"Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Saray. Gur Bani Kahey Sevak Jan Maanay Pratakh Guru Nistaaray

it is clear that we have our differences learn to accept tolerance.

"If these Namdharis have such a problem with Nihang maryada, please encourage them to visit their local Dal and tell the Nihangs to their faces. "

namdharis in india get along with many nihangs and katha has been done against meat eating bhang chatka and all this nonsence. namdharis dont need to go to buda dal instead if you go to sri bhani sahib many nihangs come there and have done darshan of satguru jagjit singh ji. instead of creating conflict namdharis have tried to create unity within the sikhs panth satguru partap singh ji held a large scale confrence where all sikh leaders from al jaths including nihangs had attended. in the morning asa di vaar 12 guru ardas was done by namdharis and in evening guru granth sahib ardas was done by mainstream sikhs. this confrence was a great sucess of unity within the sikhs panth. if you nwish to cut out namdhari inventions totally then why do akhand paath as this was a namdhari invention.

when all sikhs unite togather and acceot everyone as our brothers and sisters then i garentee you no one will be able to touch sikhs in any way that wil be the true "khalistan" until then weil have akj bashing khalistanis nihangs bashing koke sgpc bashing nihangs and all this khitcheri

fateh

Fateh!

Nope, there is nothing in Gurbani against Guru-ordained traditions like shikaar and chatka. This is recognised in the Sikh Rehat Maryada which Namdharis choose to ignore. For whatever reasons, this forum has also decided to ignore this part of the Sikh Rehat Maryada.

Sukhnidaan is also a Guru-ordained tradition, but this forum does not allow this discussion to take place, but you are welcome to have it on sikhawareness.com.

So let me get this straight. Naamdharis ignore the rest of the Panth and declare their own dehdari guru to be the real Guru of the Sikhs not Sri Guru Granth Sahib and then you claim that they want unity? That is the height of hypocrisy.

If you truly want ekta, get your fellow Naamdharis to quit the Nihang bashing and join the rest of the Panth, the perhaps we can sit down as brothers despite the differences we have.

Regards,

K.

The british did not invent or suport the namdharis. the namdharis hated the birts and vice-versa. Ram Singh was a reformer within Sikh panth, and his zealous followers after his death created a history where he became a Guru after Balak Singh. Ram Singhs followers or Sant-Khalsa to give them thier proper title follow their guru more than we follow our Guru.

look at them and learn from thier simplicity and gurmat sangeet maryada more than anything else. Forget their stoires that they invented most of modern sikhi. Sat Sri Akal.