My Experiences with True Gursikhs

wjkk wjkf..im really jealous now..yeah living in malaysia..where there is no one to inspire me .....need to inspire ma self with guru jis kirpa..n hukam...well i would realy wana meet them if i would get the chance....n yeah

thanks guys for posting ur memorable times with this gursikhs...hope i could be a lil like them if not all..wjkk wjkf...

wjkk wjkf

I did not have the chance to meet these amazing gursikhs. I didnt even know about them until recently... After reading about them. the amazing stories about these gursikhs... its just...... wow... I feel this emptyness that i did not get the chance to get to know them or even just be in their presence, however, I can see what effect these gursikh's must have had on the sangat they came in contact with. just hearing about them and their stories have had such a major effect on me....

Please post more stories or even pictures of these gursikhs if possible. Their lives and their experiences are just so inspiring.... ... waheguru....

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

It is amazing this topic has once again been continued. When this topic was started I was not a member and I had no idea this topic even existed. Bhai Charnjit Singh was an amazing gatka ustaad. He was indeed a child among children, adult among adults, and a saint among saints as stated by Bhai Kulpreet Singh at the funeral. I learned a lot from Bhai Charnjit Singh, not only about gatka but about Sikhi. One day I came home and started telling my mom about all these things that I had learned from him about Sikh History and she was amazed. He was more than a gatka ustaad, he was a good friend. People referred to him simply as "Bhaa Ji" because we were that clost to him. He made learning so simple and fun. Today I see kids imitating Bhai Charnjit Singh and I realize how much of an effect he had. People (including myself) try to do the same type of penthra he did. One time, after the funeral, we were watching the video of the show in Oliver BC and Bhaa Ji did a Boli about Gursikhs who do so much in such little time on earth and now we all realize that he, Bhai Parminder Singh, and Bibi Rena Kaur were those kind of Gursikhs. I don't even know how to end this post so I will just leave you with:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh.

i wish that even for a second, i had had their company...but i just have to remind myself: sanjog vijog doay kaar chalavai...laykhai avai bhaag. i do wish that my parents had time to take me to such camps and smagams where i can have the dhoor of such perfect gursikhs...but from all the posts i have read these three sikhs have just made a special place in my heart.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh.

<center>GONE

I feel dizzy,

memories flash through my mind

I think of everyone I ever loved

Everyone I ever hated

I wish I t had told them I loved them

I wish God would give me another day,

another hour

Just so I can tell them

I wish for another minute

I’m sorry! I try to yell,

but no sound escapes my lips

They can’t hear me

Help me! I want to say,

But it’s no use

My sadness turns into anger,

then reality hits me

I am going to die,

no one can hear me

I am all alone

I take a deep breath,

maybe my last

I close my eyes and pray

that God

would help me

I see a light,

so beautiful

so bright

Yet it isn’t blinding.

It becomes brighter

and comes closer

my heart slows down

Beats one

last time

and

my last breath

escapes my lips

I AM GONE

The end

- Rena Kaur </center>

45794[/snapback]

wow, what an amazing poem, i heard that this was written a week before the these three gursikhs went to sach khand . also parmiinder singh was like a sant. he even told rena kaur and charanjit singh what would right before they left.

• 6 years later...