Sikh Community Will Always Support Hindus

TheSuperbell

What do you want ? all sikhs to hate a billion hindus for the mistake of Indira Ghandi - who was a muslim anyway?

That is not the sikh way.

We are full of ANGER, EGO, HATE, LUST, GREED, ATTACHMENT.

TRY LIVING ONE DAY A WEEK WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL FEEL GREAT, IM TRYING TOO.

FATEH

Guest amar_jkp
What do you want ? all sikhs to hate a billion hindus for the mistake of Indira Ghandi - who was a muslim anyway?

That is not the sikh way.

FATEH

Yes we should hate hindu because they hate us too . They dont like sikhs they dont want to see u and if u want to behave like a pigeon then thats ur problem kaka ji.

Hindus hate every minority in India so wake up .

Amar JKp I am not telling you to live like a PIGOEN, im asking my sikh friends to live the way the gurus would want us too.

To HATE a billion people for the mistakes of what you deem a few is not the sikh way.

To Sarpanch,

I consider you a friend, You will recall that when I came on this site, I was full of anger and hate towards muslims and even hindus.

But after pm'ing with good people on this site and talking to elders i have realised that

"If u carry hate around with you, eventualy you will be Consumed by that HATE, and ANGER. You will hurt yoruslef the most, more than u hurt ur enemies!"

I feel better now that I have let go of the hate and am trying to CHANGE myself rather than other SIKHS, Hindus or MUSLIMS

SINCE I STOPPED HATING I HAVE FELT HAPPIER AND BETTER, TRY IT.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, LIVE IN THE WAY FO THE GURUS, IF A HINDU OR MUSLIM SHOW YOU HATE, SHOW THEM LOVE

I think both sides are wrong over here. Manni007, I am sorry but from day 1 your posts have been anti-Muslim. Sarpanch and Amar, I have nothing to say to you guys as I think everyone over here is by now used to the kind of anti-Hindu stuff you guys post, and it would be a waste of time to tell you guys anything. Although couple of your posts are at times alright. Remember guys, the Khalsa does not hate any community or religion. In fact the Khalsa doesn’t hate ANYONE for that matter. Our fight is against tyrants only, even if they wear the 5 kakaars outwardly. It would be wrong to say that all Hindus hate Sikhs, as anyone having brains would know that is not true. Ram Narayan Kumar who died recently, who was he? All Hindus don’t hate non-Hindus, all Muslims don’t hate non-Muslims, all Sikhs don’t hate non-Sikhs. Its haters who hate everyone who they look upon as different from them, be they from any community, and no matter what community they hate. These so-called “Sikhs” in the videos are a shame to the entire Sikh community, and what they are forgetting is that at the end of the day, Sikhs won’t even spit on them, and Hindus will kick them bigtime as well.

Yes mehtab singh its true dat when I first came here, my posts were anti muslim due to things I had witnessed them doing to our sikhs. But if u read my posts above and others u will see dat I have realised dat anger and hate get u know where and destroy you, so I have changed and try to walk on the right path of god. I am no longer on the path of hate, and am happier for it, no more baggage or negativity, like others suffer from on this site.

hindu comic book hero ram chander sex with his mother acording to some ramayans.his imagery which is in some mindirs is so discusting that i will not be abale post on this form.

why is a comic book hero being forced on sikhism,by these facists.

Because these 2 men with turbans have no anakh. They will probably claim to be sons of ram chander and not Dasmesh Pita.

Relax guys. Think logically and rationally with the Guru's teachings in mind.

We shouldn't right off an entire community - there are some Hindus who are extremists and some that aren't. Basically every community has it's bad apples, ours included (KP Gill, Gen. K Brar, P Badal etc.).

These clowns supporting this fascistic nonsense are no doubt traitors. But we would be even bigger traitors to hate an entire community, for this is not what Guru Sahib has taught us.

The only people a Sikh should fight are the perpetrators of oppression; be they Muslims, Hindus, Christian, Jew or even Sikh.