Sikh Community Will Always Support Hindus

TheSuperbell

GillAus Veer said it best :

We shouldn't right off an entire community - there are some Hindus who are extremists and some that aren't. Basically every community has it's bad apples, ours included (KP Gill, Gen. K Brar, P Badal etc.).

The only people a Sikh should fight are the perpetrators of oppression; be they Muslims, Hindus, Christian, Jew or even Sikh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Harmandeal,

think about what you are saying, as saying such filth will add to your own bad karma.

If you read the guru granth sahib and what the gurus have said about Ram Chander, you will feel ashamed. I refer you to page 695, where Hanuman, Ravan, Laxman and Ram Chander are mentioned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What these Sings are saying is there belief and although i dont agree with them, I repsect them to have their views.

Ram Chander wasn't perfect. He had his own drawbacks. Gurbani has references to him because he was a king who had some good and not so good qualities, but that doesn't mean Sikhs worship him. This idi0t in the video is twisting Gurbani by stating that "RAAM", in Gurbani is Ram Chander of Ayodhya, which exposes his sub-normal level of intellect.

Brothers, we should not be saying abusive things in regards to Ram Chander. Remember that Sikhi respects all.

Gurbani indeed states that these persons achieved and performed some good deeds - however, Gurbani also states that they were not unfathomable and hence susceptible to the Hukam of Akaal Purakh. Moreover, they were not perfect and ultimately succumbed to maya too.

This is why they are not worthy of worship - although we should respect them for whatever good they had done.

Btw I've bolded some statements just in case the Hindu-phobes label me an RSS agent :lol:

Dont worry GillAus, I know what you are trying to say, and I agree.

To harmandeal , you sound like a 10 year old child, go and read some gurbani to RID yourself of such hate, anger and ego.

If you had any brains you wouldnt be so rude when talking abotu mahapursh, that our gurus obviuosly showed respect for.

And yes I respect everything the Granth sahib says about Ram chander, allah and EVERY word in it. TRY IT

PS; before you type, think.......WOULD MY GURUS APPROVE OF THIS?

Guest amar_jkp

Amar JKp I am not telling you to live like a PIGOEN, im asking my sikh friends to live the way the gurus would want us too.

To HATE a billion people for the mistakes of what you deem a few is not the sikh way.

We are full of ANGER, EGO, HATE, LUST, GREED, ATTACHMENT.

TRY LIVING ONE DAY A WEEK WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL FEEL GREAT, IM TRYING TOO.

To Sarpanch,

I consider you a friend, You will recall that when I came on this site, I was full of anger and hate towards muslims and even hindus.

But after pm'ing with good people on this site and talking to elders i have realised that

"If u carry hate around with you, eventualy you will be Consumed by that HATE, and ANGER. You will hurt yoruslef the most, more than u hurt ur enemies!"

I feel better now that I have let go of the hate and am trying to CHANGE myself rather than other SIKHS, Hindus or MUSLIMS

SINCE I STOPPED HATING I HAVE FELT HAPPIER AND BETTER, TRY IT.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, LIVE IN THE WAY FO THE GURUS, IF A HINDU OR MUSLIM SHOW YOU HATE, SHOW THEM LOVE

What u have written reminds me of Ajmer Singh lecture on Sant Bhindranwale . Ajmer Singh said when a person becomes weak and know that he cant do anything he startS living in imaginary world wHere everything is good everyone loves u and many many good things.

I am not like u, i dont want to live in wonderland.

Typical Hindumentality is

1) All Sikhs are dumbo types they dont have brain.

2) Never give them house on rent

3) They are inferior to us in every field

4) They r violent people

What i hate most is that all these commnets r made by those punjabi hindus who goes to gurdwaras.

Every Sikh think that its Bahman and Baniyas who r anti Sikh but truth is that there hate is nothing when it comes to Khatri/Arore.

Its punjabi khatri/ Arore who hate sikhs most.

Amar veeray

I don't know how much of that is true, but I agree upto a great extent this perception you've pointed out does exist. I am confused with regards to the comparison between the Punjabi Bahman Hindu and Punjabi Khatri Hindu hatred for Sikhs. Lets get things straight here Singh. ANYONE who hates the Khalsa, doesn't really hate them, they FEAR the Khalsa!

They fear the blood-filled history of the Khalsa filled with sacrifices

They fear the unimmitable shaheediya of the Khalsa

They fear the humility/nimarta of the Khalsa

They fear the seva bhaav of the Khalsa

They fear the bhagti of the Khalsa (Sant)

They fear the brave warrior spirit (soormtai) of the Khalsa (Sipahi)

All they do is fear, and they cover it up with hate. The history of the Khalsa intimidates their own. The philosophy of Gurmat shames their own. The appearance of a Gursikh belittles their own so they laugh.

Fear is all they have, and they claim it is hatred.

What I have said is about non-Sikhs who hate Sikhs. Those non-Sikhs who love Sikhs are proud of all the things mentioned above.

Guest amar_jkp

Amar veeray

I don't know how much of that is true, but I agree upto a great extent this perception you've pointed out does exist. I am confused with regards to the comparison between the Punjabi Bahman Hindu and Punjabi Khatri Hindu hatred for Sikhs. Lets get things straight here Singh. ANYONE who hates the Khalsa, doesn't really hate them, they FEAR the Khalsa!

They fear the blood-filled history of the Khalsa filled with sacrifices

They fear the unimmitable shaheediya of the Khalsa

They fear the humility/nimarta of the Khalsa

They fear the seva bhaav of the Khalsa

They fear the bhagti of the Khalsa (Sant)

They fear the brave warrior spirit (soormtai) of the Khalsa (Sipahi)

All they do is fear, and they cover it up with hate. The history of the Khalsa intimidates their own. The philosophy of Gurmat shames their own. The appearance of a Gursikh belittles their own so they laugh.

Fear is all they have, and they claim it is hatred.

What I have said is about non-Sikhs who hate Sikhs. Those non-Sikhs who love Sikhs are proud of all the things mentioned above.

Veer ji these idol worshipers are killing thats why i hate them and also preach hate against them .

Remember the Sikh war strategy if u want to save lahore attack kabul and if u want to save Sikhi makes sikhs anti hindus.

I will start a new topic called Myth of Hindu-Sikh brotherhood very soon.

Guest amar_jkp

Sarpanch and Amar, I have nothing to say to you guys as I think everyone over here is by now used to the kind of anti-Hindu stuff you guys post, and it would be a waste of time to tell you guys anything. Although couple of your posts are at times alright.

Mehtab Ji i know Sarpanch is famous in this forum but i dont think that many people know me here. :)

mani

If you had any brains you wouldnt be so rude when talking abotu mahapursh, that our gurus obviuosly showed respect for.

well i know one thing that gurus never repected homosexual,inster like ram chander

if this form let i will post proff the ram chander

1 had sex with men including his brother

2 he comited incest his own daughter