Sikh Community Will Always Support Hindus

TheSuperbell

What u have written reminds me of Ajmer Singh lecture on Sant Bhindranwale . Ajmer Singh said when a person becomes weak and know that he cant do anything he startS living in imaginary world wHere everything is good everyone loves u and many many good things.

I am not like u, i dont want to live in wonderland.

Typical Hindumentality is

1) All Sikhs are dumbo types they dont have brain.

2) Never give them house on rent

3) They are inferior to us in every field

4) They r violent people

What i hate most is that all these commnets r made by those punjabi hindus who goes to gurdwaras.

Every Sikh think that its Bahman and Baniyas who r anti Sikh but truth is that there hate is nothing when it comes to Khatri/Arore.

Its punjabi khatri/ Arore who hate sikhs most.

i know what you are talking about. i have lived in delhi for some time and some of your observations are true. i remember most delhi locals have no idea about real sikh. the fact is most local delhi bhape sikhs are jokes. they have no anakh. and some of them are the other way round.

BTW i had many real hindu friends too. they were cool and helpful than most so called sikhs who are only interested in stupid stuff. infact i could connect to hindus more than anybody else. esply the gals.

Guest amar_jkp

The biggest problem is many sikhs still have soft corner for Hindus , for what reasons i dont know . We have tell our childreens that Hindus had have and will be Anti Sikh.

The biggest problem is many sikhs still have soft corner for Hindus , for what reasons i dont know . We have tell our childreens that Hindus had have and will be Anti Sikh.

Yeh, I'm one of them. In my experience Sikhs and Hindus get on well. I even know of two weddings.

I was going to make a post in the "Khalistan is Unjust" thread but it is locked.

But I'm totally in favour of Hindus and Sikhs sticking together. I love all dharmic religions and Indian culture.

Why fight with those who want brotherhood? I don't believe Sangh Parivar want to destroy Sikhi. They also say that Jains and Buddhists are part of Hindu civilisation and these very small and passive communities are able to maintain their distinctive subculture without any problem.

We can find faults and sins in any community but Hindus are generally very secular. Historically they have given safe haven to refugee communities while Muslims either annihilate or subjugate other faiths and cultures. Many subcontinental Muslims actually venerate Islamic invaders like the Mughals who attacked Sikhs. Any crime is OK to them if a Muslim committed it.

Even looking around this website I can see that the victimisation Sikhs experience is from Muslims (bullying and harassment, preying on Sikh girls) not Hindus.

why should we hate hindus when guru gobind singh gsve so much love to aurangzeb

for all you muslim haters, i have a lot of muslim friends. from pakistan and india. remember, think of mankind as one. don't label other people. yes sikhs need khalistan but doesn't mean we need to hate hindus and muslims. they can hate us as much as they won't like Aurangzeb, but we must always show them compassion. but at the same time, don't let anyone trample on your rights