Sikh Community Will Always Support Hindus

TheSuperbell

Guest amar_jkp

The biggest problem is many sikhs still have soft corner for Hindus , for what reasons i dont know . We have tell our childreens that Hindus had have and will be Anti Sikh.

Yeh, I'm one of them. In my experience Sikhs and Hindus get on well. I even know of two weddings.

I was going to make a post in the "Khalistan is Unjust" thread but it is locked.

But I'm totally in favour of Hindus and Sikhs sticking together. I love all dharmic religions and Indian culture.

Why fight with those who want brotherhood? I don't believe Sangh Parivar want to destroy Sikhi. They also say that Jains and Buddhists are part of Hindu civilisation and these very small and passive communities are able to maintain their distinctive subculture without any problem.

We can find faults and sins in any community but Hindus are generally very secular. Historically they have given safe haven to refugee communities while Muslims either annihilate or subjugate other faiths and cultures. Many subcontinental Muslims actually venerate Islamic invaders like the Mughals who attacked Sikhs. Any crime is OK to them if a Muslim committed it.

Even looking around this website I can see that the victimisation Sikhs experience is from Muslims (bullying and harassment, preying on Sikh girls) not Hindus.

Mr are u from India abroad ? stop lying that Hindus r secular . Secularism of Hindus can be known from recent Indian history like celebrating operation Blue Star , Babri demolation etc. Hindus can be seen making racist remarks against Sikhs and Muslims. There is no such thing called Hindu Sikh brotherhood,whole sikh history is proof of this.

Guest amar_jkp

The biggest problem is many sikhs still have soft corner for Hindus , for what reasons i dont know . We have tell our childreens that Hindus had have and will be Anti Sikh.

Yeh, I'm one of them. In my experience Sikhs and Hindus get on well. I even know of two weddings.

I was going to make a post in the "Khalistan is Unjust" thread but it is locked.

But I'm totally in favour of Hindus and Sikhs sticking together. I love all dharmic religions and Indian culture.

Why fight with those who want brotherhood? I don't believe Sangh Parivar want to destroy Sikhi. They also say that Jains and Buddhists are part of Hindu civilisation and these very small and passive communities are able to maintain their distinctive subculture without any problem.

We can find faults and sins in any community but Hindus are generally very secular. Historically they have given safe haven to refugee communities while Muslims either annihilate or subjugate other faiths and cultures. Many subcontinental Muslims actually venerate Islamic invaders like the Mughals who attacked Sikhs. Any crime is OK to them if a Muslim committed it.

Even looking around this website I can see that the victimisation Sikhs experience is from Muslims (bullying and harassment, preying on Sikh girls) not Hindus.

Mr are u from India abroad ? stop lying that Hindus r secular . Secularism of Hindus can be known from recent Indian history like celebrating operation Blue Star , Babri demolation etc. Hindus can be seen making racist remarks against Sikhs and Muslims. There is no such thing called Hindu Sikh brotherhood,whole sikh history is proof of this.

excl.gif chatanga, on 12 August 2009 - 05:59 AM, said:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/46279-some-questions-for-khalistanis/

and i quote CHATANGA below ;

-------------------------------------------------------------------

amar_jkp writes:

"These Hindu fools will not accept what they have done to sikhs . Day by day my hatread for them is increasing , i dont have words to tell our people how much i hate them. I have made promise to myself that i will give my childrens evrything good house , food , cars plus hatread against Hindu and Hindustanis."

People on this forum, this is just a ploy to rile anti-hindu attitudes purposely, as admitted by amar_jkp on the hindu-sikh forum. He has openly stated there, that he writes such rubbish to excite some of the people on this forum who dislke hindus into making similiar statements.

dont buy his bs.

this is what he wrote under the id of akaal das:

"You are right I am on that site (sikhsangat) as Amar jkp and that site is a joke, its full of right wing sikhs who are anti India and Hindus.

Its mostly kids, I purposely write anti Hindu stuff on it to rile these idiots up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Chatanga for catching amar_jkp out, I read his post on hindu-sikh.com and YOU are RIGHT, He is here to STIRR us up.

If this Amar JKP is really the same dude from Hindu-Sikh.com then he truly is a double edged dodgy character

check this out:

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=601&start=60&mforum=hindusikhs

QUOTE: is all true -

I deal with these Sikh fudus on sikhsangat.com every day and from personal experience that they are 24 karat grade A FUDUS that talk aaaa all day long

I take the piss of them all the time thay are so easy to make fools of and they jump on my threads like mad dogs -

the biggest gandu is one character who calls himself Sarpanch - a fudu with no life, no wife and all strife icon_lol.gif

WHAT THE HELL is this guy up to ?

Guest amar_jkp

Have u people check other posts written by me ?

I joined that forum in 2007 as Nalwa_dal then i got baan and after that with many names like Gurbaaz , Shahbaaz and Akal Das and every time i got baan. See some of my post there before they get deleted

NALWA_DAL

:

Yes u are right, u are always right , because u are a hindu divine vedas reader, who can see future , but cant understand the simple thingh , fairy tales cant be true, tell me firangi do u beleive in santa claus, I hope u understand what i mean , i give u hint , ravan,lanka , hanuman, ram

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=151&mforum=hindusikhs

In the below topic i was defending AK - 47 JATHA but as happens evertime in that orum they change my post and shows me posting stupied things about myself. Even a 3 yr kid can understand that Admin of that forum is changing my post because can answer me .

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=106&mforum=hindusikhs

Guest amar_jkp

Some more posts by me (Nalwa_Dal)

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=130&mforum=hindusikhs

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=130&mforum=hindusikhs

It was expected from u hindus to support this type of deras as in the same way u kutas supported nirankaris in 1978.

How would feel if some one dress like ram ans start behaving he his king gandu.

I cant understand u hindus mentality of always supporting anti sikhs organisation.

Whats wrong with why u kaminas has become sikh haters.

Our fight against this type of deras will continue and let me tell if u think that every sikh who will fight for to protect his faith is khalistani yes we are khalistani and very proudy ones and our hate for u hindus is growing day by day.

Its our matter, sikhs and deras matter so shut up and go to hell.

If cant support us dont go against us ganduo.

U people in yopur earlier post supported noormahilye and now u are supporting sucha sauda kuttas.

Thats why i have always want sikh organisation to support anti hindu activities of dalits.

Have u ever heard a dalit leader name ravan and many dalits who use asurs with their name to insult hindus and they also do ravan puja, have any sikhs had supported them, no.

I will arge sikhs organisation to invite dalit leaders to expose u upper caste braham wadi bhindus to harmandir sahib and suropa should be given to them.

These deras like noormahilyas and dera saucha sauda are accused many girls for raping then even hindu girls, u bastards are supporting rapist,why

Because we sikhs dont tolerate this type of acts.

There are many deras of your pakhandi shiv avtar gorakhnath whose chelas are accused many times of threating and fooling young girls for money.

Guest amar_jkp

My posts as Akaal Das

What about the racists attack on sikhs by Hindu Media , Hindu Bollywood and Hindu Racists commnets on Sikhs.

Hindus rare biggest racists.

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=711&highlight=akaal+das&mforum=hindusikhs

Caste of attackers are not known so stop blaiming Upper caste sikhs , the reasons for killing is not known yet.

But one thingh is clear that hindus groons leading Ravidasia mobs targetting sikh shops and Houses.

See my last post in below forum where Admin modified my post and look like as i am insulting Sikhs and Sant Bhindranle. I am not mad why would a person who is supporting his own will start writing against it.

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?

My Posts as SHAHBAAZ

Rajpal he is hindu ,he cant think anthing other then caste.

Hindu lallu Bulle have u heard of karninama by Guru Nanak Sahib Ji

Read below and tell me when Bhagat Kabir ji said

While Guru Nanak was in Mecca and Medina, Qazi Rukan Din asked, ‘True King, tell us your prophecy again. Tell us how you will unfold the future’.

Your name is Nanak Nirankari and you are from the Nation of the Lord. What are the instructions for the future?

Nanak replied Rukan Din, ‘listen to the true answer’

Whosoever reads or listens to this shall be content. All doubts shall be removed.

In the tenth dress shall reside The Lord.

I shall fight many battles against Emperor Aurangzeb.

I shall then send a letter of victory (Zafarnamah) to Aurangzeb with my Singh (Bhai Daya Singh).

Upon seeing him, Power shall lessen and he shall forget his devious ways.

Emperor Aurangzeb will be overwhelmed by the sight of Daya Singh and will start to tremble.

‘The Khalsa been resurrected! Good has not been done by Gobind Singh!’

I shall vanish (from sight) having given a kingdom; My name being Gobind

There will be a time when the Khalsa shall forget the teachings I have given them. Sikhi will only be left in name. Many Wars shall occur.

I will have to return again to resurrect the Khalsa. They shall reside in the Punjab.

I shall make people from all four corners into one.

They will be in Majjha; They will raid Lahore.

They will bring Potohaar to justice; They will take Peshawar.

They will set up a cantonment at Attock and then open the Khyber Pass.

They will establish a kingdom in Kabul and then take Ghazni.

After bringing Hazaara to justice they will march on to Kandahar.

After taking Balack and Buckaara, they will conquer Sindh and Baloch.

After gaining victory over these lands they shall govern all the people.

Mecca, Medina and Rome shall tremble.

They shall gain victory in battle over south and west India.

The Guru’s Army shall sit at the throne of Delhi.

Umbrellas of kingship shall sway over their heads. All shall be content.

From East to West all shall be conquered. None shall challenge the Khalsa. All humanity shall become one.

In the kingdom of the True King, Satjug shall be established.

The Khalsa Panth shall rule. The arrows of death shall not touch them.

The Army of the Timeless shall grow and spread like locusts.

All shall wear vestments of blue; no one else shall be seen.

Listen Qazi Rukan Din, ‘The Singhs shall rule’.

The Unholy Sheikhs shall be destroyed. Pirs and Mureeds shall be no more.

All shall recite the one name of the Lord. Then he shall come himself.

The untrue shall not be able to see his glory.

All humanity shall unite and he will distribute provinces.

The Earth shall give food and the mountains shall give diamonds.

Fruits of many kinds there shall be, upon the sight of the timeless.

All shall recite VAHEGURU and achieve salvation.

Many Dharamsalas (places of discussion) shall exist. The Koran and the Mosques shall vanish.

The Lord shall manifest himself in body (as man).

He will make all utter VAHEGURU. All Singhs shall flock under his banner.

All shall know him as the True One. He will sit at the throne of Delhi.

He will establish a kingdom of peace and no enemies will remain.

Wherever the Khalsa turns his eye, the 14 realms shall tremble.

For 14,000 years, this kingdom shall remain.

Wealth will be collected and food shall be distributed.

The naked and the starving shall all receive; no one will go without.

Sayeth Nanak, ‘Rukan Din, This is how it shall be’.

Whosoever reads the Karni Namah, his love with The Lord shall grow.

The Word of the Timeless shall prevail. Those uttering falsehood shall not remain.

After the effect of The Akaal, forests, mountains and the world shall see salvation.

The Khalsa shall Rule. There will be no-one left to oppose them.

All who are lost shall gain the safety of the Khalsa

Utter Vaheguru Ji

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=489&start=60&mforum=hindusikhs

Guest amar_jkp

More

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=691&highlight=akaal+das&mforum=hindusikhs

Hindu fudus back with their propoganda to insult sikhs. Some months back these hindus were killing and rapeing christians in Orissa and for thousand yrs u have burn alive innocent dalits.

Akal Takht has condem the attack but dont remember any hindu priest condeming massive anti minority riots in india.

Ravidasia are seperate koum they dont believe Sikh Gurus neither ur mythlogical devte .

If Lale says anything against sikhi we will send them to Hell.

Topic started by me

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=669&highlight=akaal+das&mforum=hindusikhs

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=670&highlight=akaal+das&mforum=hindusikhs

Has anyone still have doubt about me ? I think i ahve given enough proof .To all those who posted my modified posts in this forum ,first do some research and then post specially u chokranwala . I still believe u are product of that site and many like u have joined his forum with sikh ids specially in 2009.