Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

Gurfateh

Does anybody know if Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji will be coming to the UK this summer.

Baba ji has been given a lot of bad press by nindak log and i heard about the way they were treated in Canada. I was appalled.

Baba Ji has dedicated their life for the love of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth SAhib Ji Maharaj. Baba ji speaks the truth and speaks it without any fear.

Obviously there are many people out there who dont like to hear the truth from Babaji and hence do nindiya.

We must be more wiser and not simply start doing nindiya of a saint simply because others are doing it.

Remember that slandering a saint is a great sin.

In the Sukhmani Sahib, Guru Maharaj goes into detail and depicts the state of a doki/nindak of a Saint.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh

Does anybody know if Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji will be coming to the UK this summer.

Baba ji has been given a lot of bad press by nindak log and i heard about the way they were treated in Canada. I was appalled.

Baba Ji has dedicated their life for the love of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth SAhib Ji Maharaj. Baba ji speaks the truth and speaks it without any fear.

Obviously there are many people out there who dont like to hear the truth from Babaji and hence do nindiya.

We must be more wiser and not simply start doing nindiya of a saint simply because others are doing it.

In the Sukhmani Sahib, Guru Maharaj goes into detail and depicts the state of a doki/nindak of a Saint.

I think sangat should care less about baby sitting all modern sants and try to live their practical life instead of creating groupism/cult based organizations.

Laala gola, thanks for starting a new thread about Mahapursh. Now the nindhaks have a platform to continue with their nindhia.

It has already started.

laala gola is right.....when baba ji told the truth about how things were and still are....the masses agreed and certain jathas felt threatened hence the nindya and defamation of character

but the main thing is.....this nindya never stopped baba ji doing seva around the world, just take a look at www.theworldofgurunanak.com

I say.....respect to those sants/katha vachaks/kirtania/preachers who tell the stone cold truth and say it how it is

Bundha also has a vaild point!!

Gurfateh

laala gola is right.....when baba ji told the truth about how things were and still are....the masses agreed and certain jathas felt threatened hence the nindya and defamation of character

but the main thing is.....this nindya never stopped baba ji doing seva around the world, just take a look at www.theworldofgurunanak.com

I say.....respect to those sants/katha vachaks/kirtania/preachers who tell the stone cold truth and say it how it is

Bundha also has a vaild point!!

Bundha, i wasn't starting a platform for nindiya at all. I merely want to know if anyone knows if Baba ji will be comng to UK this summer.Am i allowed to do that without hurting anybody's feelings/shaan?Nindaks will always do nindiya so why should we be in fear of them & stop speaking praise about saints?Will our refraining from mentioning the kind deeds of Saints, stop the nindiya?or should we just forget about it & not raise our voice against it?.I would like to see Baba ji i UK, & I sincerely hope they give darshan to us. As for nindaks, they can do all the slandering they want but it is them who are preventing their own spiritual progress.

Guest confusingh

Look, regardless of a false sense of holiness of an old man in a 'saintly' attire... I think the serious issues should be that this man has a large large amount of evidence against him, which by English law would class this man as a criminal, a sexual offender and a man I would worry if my children was around...

A person can only see the perception they are giving by looking at their sangat, my sangat is hopefully never a sex offender or a fake. I think sangat need to open their eyes and live a moral life, instead of being a sheep and calling anybody who questions these people a nindak.

I'm not going to stop anybody from visiting this man... you're female relatives may not mind his type of parchaar... I however urge all law abiding, educated and respected Singh and Singhnian (most of whom probably all know about the acts of this excuse of a man) to stay away from these fakes...

We hear sakhiyan in Bani of how our Gurus were questioned and they proved their faith, their critic was never called a nindak. How can you put this old man on a bigger pedestal than our Guru Maharajs and claim he is above being questioned, no he's not.

Akal Takht was quite clear on their views about this man, yet we ignore it when we like giving our relatives to this old man... I hope your daughters, mothers and relatives have a great time with your 'sant ji'...

To my true Singh and Singhnia Veero, Bheno.... Jaag dhe reho, nakali ajj kal bohut firdhe!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

First of all on the issue of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji visiting the UK, as soon as any further information about Baba Ji visiting, the sikhsangat within the UK will all be informed of all dates, times etc.

With regard to the post of Confusing, Brother at the end of the day we are all entitled to our views and whether they are in favour or against that of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, fair enough thats your own choice. However please dont post things which you assume are true purely because you have heard them in such and such newspaper or on such and such website.

You state there is large amount of evidence against Baba Ji, which in English Law would class Baba Ji as a criminal. Brother please get your facts right, instead of once more assuming that which you have heard on various websites or newspapers. To date no case outside of India or even withtin India has been registered against Baba Ji, infact within India when these so called bibian who claimed to have been assaulted were questioned by the police, they eventually lost there story and admitted they were being paid by Dr Samra (to who i will come onto next) to defame Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji and proclaim the falseness they did. Having realised what they had got themselves into the Bibian apologised not just to Baba Ji but also publicly throughout many newspapers in India.

Then having realised the truth beginning to unveil itself, Dr Samra the person who intiated all the falselessness, realised his attempts did not work and thus also apologised to Baba Ji. Again this was not privately, he put a huge add in every major newspaper in India and signed by him publicly apologising to Baba Ji and asking for forgiveness. Weeks later his wife and family left him after realising his falseful campaign against Baba Ji. Please see the link below of just some of the newspaper in which Dr Samra the fraud apologised to Baba Ji.

post-1977-1248529307_thumb.jpg

post-1977-1248529323_thumb.jpg

post-1977-1248529339_thumb.jpg

Secondly I move onto Saab Singh the ex gurvai of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, he proclaimed to have seen so much and witnessed a whole load of incidents. However after the funding from which he was also being paid to try to defame Baba Ji ran out, he again lost his one sided battle. It came to light about in 2007 that he himself was having a sexual relationship with the lady who claimed to have been assaulted by Baba Ji, and in covering their own backs once the relationship they had come out, they turned to blaming Baba Ji, thinking the masses would believe their story. He claimed he was a Sant and that he had a Gursikhi Jeevan having done sewa in India for so long. Some people did fall for his accounts, however when a video alongside many images of Saab engaging in filthy sexual acts with members of the same sex got public exposure, he was never seen again. Every newspaper in the UK alongside a number of newspapers worldwide exposed Saab, some even publishing pictures of him under the influence of alcohol engaging in sexual acts with another guy. Sangat Ji the pictures are too filthy and disgusting to be posted here, so if anybody still does not believe me, please send me a pm and I will forward to you the email and video….please view and decide for yourself.

Next Confusing, you mention the Akal Thakat and it being clear on its views about Baba Ji. Brother again please get your facts right, the Akal Thakat Sahib cleared Baba Ji, stating they were free to carry out Sikhi Da Parchaar, Kirtan Darbars, Langars etc throughout the world, and where such programmes were arranged by Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji it was a hukam from Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji to give full support and help in such programmes. Please see the link below for the official Akal Thakat Sahib letter signed by the Jathedar Sahib.

post-1977-1248529506_thumb.jpg

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Images/...Gallery%202.htm

Therefore Sangat Ji, please rest assured that Baba Ji is in chardi kala, they have been back to every single country they used to visit since the false stories have come out, please see www.theworldofgurunanak.com for all the up to date stories, reports, images, videos. Baba Ji recently went to Europe, I attach a link to a video on Youtube of Baba Ji at the forefront a Nagar Kirtan in Italy. Please see the 100 thousand plus sangat, who have realised the truth and thus showing their full support in furtherance of Sikhi Da Parchaar.

Whether you are against Baba Ji or in favour of Baba Ji, it is totally ones choice, however just because others support Baba Ji or respect Baba Ji, does mean there is a need to be jealous or have hatred towards them. The most important thing is to not just believe what you hear and read, actually sit back and look at the bigger picture and, if you are not sure, don’t comment. If you have issues or don’t like Baba Ji, no problem, everyone is entitled to a point of view, but please please please don’t go around spreading things which you have no idea about, things which you have only read and heard. If anyone has any issues or would like to ask anything personally about Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, please feel free to email me or send me a pm.

If this email has offended anyone, please accept my apologies, I haven’t posted on Sikhsangat for a while, purely because sometimes I feel there is little point, as people jump to conclusions without thinking. However when such issues come up, I believe the TRUTH needs to be told and whether somebody believes it or not, whether somebody likes it or not, regardless it will always remain the truth.

Baba Ji is in chardi kala and all those people who have showed their support or posted positive comments, my upmost thank you. For those who post negative, I would like to thank you too, but please look at both sides and don’t just jump to conclusions, purely because of what you hear or read.

There is no point going round and round in circles, posting back and forth slinging mud at each other for no apparent reason. If you like Baba Ji, great, post, if you don’t not a problem. The topic is “SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI – VISITING THE UK” so lets keep to it and if anyone knows when Baba Ji coming please post.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Look, regardless of a false sense of holiness of an old man in a 'saintly' attire... I think the serious issues should be that this man has a large large amount of evidence against him, which by English law would class this man as a criminal, a sexual offender and a man I would worry if my children was around...

A person can only see the perception they are giving by looking at their sangat, my sangat is hopefully never a sex offender or a fake. I think sangat need to open their eyes and live a moral life, instead of being a sheep and calling anybody who questions these people a nindak.

I'm not going to stop anybody from visiting this man... you're female relatives may not mind his type of parchaar... I however urge all law abiding, educated and respected Singh and Singhnian (most of whom probably all know about the acts of this excuse of a man) to stay away from these fakes...

We hear sakhiyan in Bani of how our Gurus were questioned and they proved their faith, their critic was never called a nindak. How can you put this old man on a bigger pedestal than our Guru Maharajs and claim he is above being questioned, no he's not.

Akal Takht was quite clear on their views about this man, yet we ignore it when we like giving our relatives to this old man... I hope your daughters, mothers and relatives have a great time with your 'sant ji'...

To my true Singh and Singhnia Veero, Bheno.... Jaag dhe reho, nakali ajj kal bohut firdhe!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

are you having a laugh mate, where do you get your info from - panthic.org i bet, theres absolutley no proof against baba ji,

and what are you on about regarding the Akaal Thakt, the Akaal Thakt have released 2 letters regarding baba ji, both telling sangat to support baba ji with amrit parchar around the world, one from when Vendanti was in charge and another recently from the new jathedhar, there both on www.theworldofgurunanak.com, why dont people check that site out before commenting

with regards to proof, you must be on about the affidavits that were on panthic.org, do you even know what an affidavit is?? its just a statement that a solicitor has signed, it is meaningless and worth nothing in a court of law, i could get a solicitor to sign an affidavit about someting bad about you if i really wanted to

people said baba ji would never be able to go to canada as the so called abused women were from there and a case was put forward, people said they would get arrested straight away - what a load of crap, there was no such thing, no aurhtorities gave baba ji any trouble, just a bunch of drunks paid to cause havoc at the gurdwara

oh yeah and i forgot to mention the high court letters from both canada and india stating there is no proof about any of the allegations.....do you want one from england aswell!!!

and all of a sudden theres proof against baba ji in england courts...like i said before - what a load of crap

i think people are forgetting the amount of parchar baba ji has done and is still doing, how many thousands took amrit after listening to just one kirtan...nobody wants to mention that

we call ourselves educated sikhs, anyone with half a brain knows baba ji is innocent and this was all set-up to defame baba ji

sorry if iv said anything wrong but people need to see the truth rather than just reading crap off the net and believing it out right