Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

Would the followers of sant mahapursh let their sister, daughter,wife or mother stay in a closed room with babaji for a few hours all alone together. Bibi will get some gyan and the point will automatically be proved to nindaks. If a bibi can stay all alone in a room with guru granth sahib ji i am sure the followers don't mind if it is sant mahapursh in guruji place. After all brahmgyanis are jot of akal purkh. (heard this in a katha)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest confusingh

Kids....

Look let fact say it all... if we talk about facts how you guys do.. well lets be honest, we are not foolish here nobody is uneducated we aren't living in a day where common sense isn't present... we have all been to india.. we know how the system works there, the same way in 1984.. money washes away guilt (all the heros say this and that, its a different story when your uncle is dead, 3 kids 1 wife and no answers).. is the same way everything works, dere are worth millions... money talks! FACT!

secondly, dr.samra and mr. pe-hoooooo-vah worked closely together absolutely lovely how people put together a totally false story released from a dera...

look if you want to message me and let me give you a deep explanation then go for it... but the fact of it is.... you are believing in false things... you then become a fake and call others nindaks... its absolutely great how now the people who declared Bhai Sahib Bhai Ranjit Singh a 'panthic sewadar' are saying he's a fake when he goes against a pakhandi (allow the language) ...people have seen evidence, no internet heros, no 14 year old wonder cyber heros either... worship your fakes... become nakalis... if your mothers daughters and family enjoy this sants 'presence' that much, let them... but IF you choose to follow true Gursikh maryada without any politics or fake and stay miri piri.. then stay true to yourself...

I have nothing to say on a person accused of perverted acts anymore he is nothing to me, his existence is worth nothing to me, if you choose to say I'm not a Gursikh then fine, I will live my life according to maryada as much as I can promote Sikh and preach the truth in my ability... I hope Waheguru grants sangat the ability of thought and grace in their lives...that is all I ask for... if sangat choose to act a certain way don't blame RSS etc. when we walk in to the hands of fakes!

If we choose to ignore facts... and 'fake' letters who are their to defame the sant... (we aren't in a max clifford position, people will not gain from defaming a sant.... fact!)... where is your answer to this.. if you want me to give you a list... just ask.. don't waste time and call me a nindak...

go and learn maryada and Bani before you preach to others that is all I say, I've learnt although I never believed in 'Sants' alot of these do parchaar in a positive way... but the fact that we brush aside any questions is quite ridiculous... how the **** are you guys Guru Ke Singh if you cannot lift your eyelids and put forward questions... that makes a person a sheep... a weak fragile one ...at that!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna, I hope my brothers and sisters can be stronger as people, through educating themselves seperating themselves from nakalis and the kaljug!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ki Ki Fateh

Kids....

Look let fact say it all... if we talk about facts how you guys do.. well lets be honest, we are not foolish here nobody is uneducated we aren't living in a day where common sense isn't present... we have all been to india.. we know how the system works there, the same way in 1984.. money washes away guilt (all the heros say this and that, its a different story when your uncle is dead, 3 kids 1 wife and no answers).. is the same way everything works, dere are worth millions... money talks! FACT!

secondly, dr.samra and mr. pe-hoooooo-vah worked closely together absolutely lovely how people put together a totally false story released from a dera...

look if you want to message me and let me give you a deep explanation then go for it... but the fact of it is.... you are believing in false things... you then become a fake and call others nindaks... its absolutely great how now the people who declared Bhai Sahib Bhai Ranjit Singh a 'panthic sewadar' are saying he's a fake when he goes against a pakhandi (allow the language) ...people have seen evidence, no internet heros, no 14 year old wonder cyber heros either... worship your fakes... become nakalis... if your mothers daughters and family enjoy this sants 'presence' that much, let them... but IF you choose to follow true Gursikh maryada without any politics or fake and stay miri piri.. then stay true to yourself...

I have nothing to say on a person accused of perverted acts anymore he is nothing to me, his existence is worth nothing to me, if you choose to say I'm not a Gursikh then fine, I will live my life according to maryada as much as I can promote Sikh and preach the truth in my ability... I hope Waheguru grants sangat the ability of thought and grace in their lives...that is all I ask for... if sangat choose to act a certain way don't blame RSS etc. when we walk in to the hands of fakes!

If we choose to ignore facts... and 'fake' letters who are their to defame the sant... (we aren't in a max clifford position, people will not gain from defaming a sant.... fact!)... where is your answer to this.. if you want me to give you a list... just ask.. don't waste time and call me a nindak...

go and learn maryada and Bani before you preach to others that is all I say, I've learnt although I never believed in 'Sants' alot of these do parchaar in a positive way... but the fact that we brush aside any questions is quite ridiculous... how the **** are you guys Guru Ke Singh if you cannot lift your eyelids and put forward questions... that makes a person a sheep... a weak fragile one ...at that!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna, I hope my brothers and sisters can be stronger as people, through educating themselves seperating themselves from nakalis and the kaljug!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ki Ki Fateh

to be honest i dont see any proof of any sort in your post but at the end of the day we can go round in cirles forever and i suppose your entitled to your own opinion

as someone put it earlier "we can sling mud at each other all day" and it won't get us anywhere so i think its best that you have your stance/opinion and i'll have mine

bhul chuk maaf

murderers of our brothers walk free

rapists who dragged our sisters in the streets of dehli walk free

burners of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji walk free

massands giving our sisters away at the Gurdwaras every week for money sit high and mighty in Gurdwara offices

Beadbi, corruption doers drive around in mercs

self proclaimed Gurus, narinder grewals, narakdhairs build lavish temples

gangs and perverts dealing with our sisters driving down ur street right now in bmw's

all the evidence is there, all the proofs are there....

We do nothing...

A Sant who converted 100's into Sikhi we judge without any evidence...

big up the internet warlords!

Guest confusingh

^^ lol sorry mate... but you know what at my age... you look at your life and think... crapp i did alot 2 think id stop that but it doesn't stop... By criticising our own we don't say others are ok... who said that? it's simple reading brother... try it!... i done alot of stuff people would type about but wouldn't do... and it doesn't pay OK?... simple as... if you don't believe me ... go do it?

100s into sikhi? ... mate numbers dont count nothing if you aren't doing it for the right reasons... if you are doing things in selfish means it isn't Sikhi... only people unwilling to open their minds and educating themselves see that as Sikhi, funny thing is all the people who held these views were 14 year old listening to their parents , no individual intelligent thought whatsoever!

like i said we'll all agree 2 disagree but don't expect people to jump to your aid when you've been warned....

go for it, for all I care go jump off a cliff with all your buddies, then might show how holy the perv is!

this whole issue or these whole uneducated clans have nothing to do with me or my view of Sikhi... END OF... thats all my point is... just don't reply to my post if you don't agree with me simple as... it's not that hard..!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

his relatives enjoy the 'sant mahapurshs' company i suppose?

I would love to sit you down with these people of very poor families who have been abused...

explain to the fathers... your daughter has lied

there are more than one...

If we are speaking about the one who took her statement back after an out of court settlement?

Dr.Samra spoke the truth and many many others know...

Panthic.org a pro pe-HO-lover wale.... before the perv scandal... I want to ask.... why would they go against him after a 'small' claim, HE WAS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY U LITTLE IMMATURE UNEDUCATED KIDS!!! ... come on please please please guys educate yourselves you guys are making it too easy to become jokes!... this guys a fake... go do what you want but please don't tell others to live your warped fake immature uneducated lives... go do something constructive and section urselves!!!

I suggest the chamchay get their facts right?

PLEASE POST WHERE THIS LAME EXCUSE OF A MAN WILL DO HIS FAKE PARCHAAR ME AND A COUPLE OF CHARDHI KALLAAAH SANGAT WILL MAKE SURE HE GETS OUR VIEWS ACROSS 100% ALL CHELAY ARE INVITED... MORE THE MERRIER IS WHAT I SAY... GIVES ME A GOOD WORKOUT!

Fateh!

CONFUSED Singh, on a serious note, you do not have a clue, please dont go on like you do, because seriously you do not. You mentioned Akal Thakat being clear on the issue of Baba Mann Singh Ji, but as i said you didnt have a clue, becuase Sri Akal Thakat had cleared Baba Ji, as, thus your wereproven wrong. I have known Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji for the past 16 years, they stay at my house everytime they come to the UK and in addition to this i have travelled most of the world with Baba Ji.

You keep going on about education education education.....listen Tony Blair.......how about you take a chamcha of your own medicine. If you had a half a clue, you wouldnt base your views on that of Panthic.org and Dr Samra. Dr Samra publicy apologies with a written signed letter by himself, explaining why he did what he did...but ..YOU...still feels you know much better. The bibian who make these allegations state publicly that they were paid to proclaim there falseness...yet CONFUSED SINGH UNCLE still, you do not get it.

Saab the fool gets exposed with a video showing him having sex with a male, yet CONFUSED SINGH UNCLE still, you do not get it.

Why whole heartedly puts faith and belief into panthic.org, Dr Samra now with paralysis and no family, still begging for forgiveness, Saab a disgusting individual and a few drunk protestors..To me and i am sure many others, it seems like a notion of very little education because anyone with half a pea of a brain who drop their guns and come to the belief that the whole thing was a campaign of jealousy.

Everyone everywhere, knows how Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji simply tells it straight on stages throughout the world, whether you like it or not, Baba Ji slaps the truth in your face and for that mere reason certain individuals get jealous and begin this campaign of hatred.

Confused Singh Uncle...get over it, what you say or what you did isnt going to change those who have faith and belief, if you are happy not following Baba Ji or not liking the way Baba Ji does things, no problem carry on with your life and good luck to you mate. But please dont even try to go on like you know or go on like you are sure stating so called "FACTS'", because UNCLE panthic.org / Dr Samra arent going to get you anywhere.

You say numbers dont count if your not doing it for the right reasons!!! Hang on a minute mate who are you to judge that Baba Ji isnt doing it for the right reasons, have you even met Baba Ji before, do you even know how long they have been doing Sewa. Lets just put it this way, i know Baba Ji very well and people like yourself, believe what they hear and then never think the alternative is possible. Have you even ever convinced or encouraged one person to take Amrit or do Sewa, Have you ever organised one langar, have you ever been at the aid of those in need by providing humanitarian relief, have you ever organised events where hundreds of thousands sit in Guru Granth Sahib Ji's hazoori for 12 hours at a time reciting Waheguru Jaap......i think not, so please dont judge, simply because of what you hear. Look at both sides of the coin before purchasing your goods. There is a great punjabi saying

Pehla Aapne munjeh thuleh sota fero, hor na nu gal kehan nalo

Have a quick sweep under your own bed before you tell others to

You say in one of your previous posts, what people would gain from defaming a sant?...well if you were educated as you say...the people doing the acts of trying their upmost to defame Baba Ji are getting paid from certain individuals...if your are a poor family living in punjab or anywhere in india for that matter, as you quite rightly say, money talks....therefore on the flip side of your argument, as confirmed by the bibian who made the allegations, they were getting paid to do what they did...CONFUSED Uncle they admitted it in public...what more do you want.

I totally agree with the fact that we should be able to stand up and question, but there comes a point where the masses realise such falsefulness is INDEED falsefulness and thus people move on a get on with their lives....again it comes down to a simple strategy:

If you like Baba Ji great follow what they say, have interest in what they do, support the things they do and most importantly vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

If you dont like Baba Ji, no problem, dont follow them, dont have an interest in what they do, dont support them, vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

BUT DONT HATE ON OTHERS JUST BECUASE THEY HAVE A DIFFERED POINT OF FROM THAT OF YOURSELF.

If you are happy in what you do, then great, carry on with it and live the Gursikhi life you believe is right, nobody hates on you just because you dont like Sant Baba Mann Singh, at the end of the day your entitled to your point of view and in all honesty all the best to you.

Confused Singh, Baba Ji is currently carrying out parchaar in punjab, infact khanna to be precise, they will be there for the best of the next 4 days, if you would like to visit Baba Ji and clear up any issues you have or simply ask Baba Ji something of which you are in doubt of, please feel free, send me a PM and i will message you the address.

But brother lets stop going round in circles and prevent slinging mud at each other, we are all entitled to our point of view, and REMEMBER THIS TOPIC IS ON SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI VISITING THE UK, if you have any info on this then please post, as people are interested. If you do not know or dont like Sant Baba Mann Singh, why get involved in the topic...why waste your time...its not a problem, Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji isnt holding a campaign of recruitment, sangat are simply interested in when they are due to visit the UK.