Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

what are you guys going on about, now if baba ji has a police man standing next to them hes a government agent, come on guys your being a bit petty now!!

the reason for baba ji having the security was so the government wouldnt look like idiots because they hardly gave any aid and the least they could was provide support and help for those that were providing aid

....no offence or anything but where do you guys get you info from.....from looking at a picture, reading a news paper article or hearing it from someone else???? thats hardly solid evidence is it!

Tell me this...

Why would a person who is loved by everyone need So much Security... Who is the baba scared from???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN YOU THE SUPER DUPER BABA LOVER PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY YOUR BABA HAS DOZENS OF PANJAB POLICE COMMANDOS..DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION !!!! YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE CLOSENESS OF YOUR BABA THE "BLACK SHEEP " TO THE GOVERNMENT.

nobody stands a chance in any court in Hindustan against your baba because he is as corrupt as the government that supports him !!!

GET A BLOODY LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING FOOLS, YOUR KIDS DESERVE BETTER !!!!

Why would a person who is loved by everyone need So much Security... Who is the baba scared from???

Hoshiarpuria.....bit funny how you have just joined SikhSangat and the only 5 posts you have are against Baba Mann Singh......mate....get a life and get over it!!!

Why did Baba Ji have commandos when they went to Orissa?

Very simple answer, they journey to Orissa was with hundreds of trucks of rations all due to be used for the poor in Orissa....along the way if any of you had a clue and insted of sitting behind your pc's spinning those keskian understood what conditions had to be travelled through you would understand.

But seeing as though you dont and have a mega disease of criticisim and jealousy, you only see one side of the coin, but here goes:

Many aids relief charities went along to Orrisa from all over the world, upon close proximity to Orrisa, people were being looted and rations were being taken from them, purely becuase people were dying of hunger and no rations had recieved in the worst hit areas. Now it wasnt only Baba Ji who had police commandos, it was the entire brigade of rations including the hundreds of trucks who were guarded from front and behind by the police, in order to ensure no incident or any rations being looted would take place.. Baba Ji went along with the rations and once the they had sucessfuly reached there the police guarded the entire site where all charities were carrying out a langars / humanitarian reliefs campaigns.

Hope you can understand the above and now get over it...

One thing which is amazing within you jealous individuals, is that you totally forget, choose to ignore or are too stupid to understand, that atleast Baba Ji and their jatha, took time out, went to Orissa provided for the poor, pulled out dead bodies from deep polluted waters carried out sanskaars and most importantly made the Sikh nation proud......by showing the people of Orissa that Sikhs were at the aid of all, not just their own. If any of you had seen, heard or watched some of the people who were so grateful for Baba Ji and their Jatha of 300+ for providing rations to them....it would bring a tear to your eye as to how grateful they were to the Sikh religion...., i attach a pic below:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/S-O.htm

So if you do not know, it might be an idea to forget your local newspaper and get an indepth view of what actually happened and the reasons behind certain things..

Mr Hoshiarpur,, mate please dont waste your time on me, spend the time doing simran or something,lol, that way you might be able relax a little and chill out with your 2 day hate campaign against those who support Baba Ji.

Like i have said in all my posts, if you dont like Baba Ji, think he is part of the govt, rss etc, think Baba Ji is wrong, then no problem, no one could care less....dont worry about those who support Baba Ji or those who understand the truth....if you dont like the topic, dont waste your time on it.

The person who started the topic was to ask if Baba Ji was coming to the UK, not do you want to be a Baba Mann Singh fan or not?,lol...so lets all stop going around in circles, one person slinging mud at another and so forth...if your for Baba Ji , great keep interest. If your not, no problem good luck to you.

During the 300 years celebration of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Nanded there was a banner saying Sant Baba Maan Singh Langar…

I always thought Langar is always Guru Ka Langar???

LOL, Here comes another issue, mate if dont like Baba Ji, its cool, it really is, dont stress yourself!

But please keep bringing the issues, as its getting rather funnily stupid now....but heres your answer:

Please tell me where there was a banner saying Sant Baba Mann Singh's Langar,

The sign said, GURU KA LANGAR, SEWA BY SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI AND SANT BABA MOHAN SINGH JI, This was on the entrance to the langar.

SEE THE LINKS AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/300th%20Gurgaddi%20Oct%202008%20Gallery/300GSHS%20Gallery%2039.htm

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/300th%20Gurgaddi%20Oct%202008%20Gallery/300GSHS%20Gallery%2063.htm

Exaclty the same as every other Langar, across the road from the Langar Sewa Baba Ji carried out was the Langar Sewa carried out by Bhai Sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji GNNSJ and Sant Baba Labh Singh Ji, they also had a sign saying GURU KA LANGAR - SEWA BY BHAI SAHIB BHAI MOHINDER SINGH JI AND SANT BABA LABH SINGH JI.

Further down there was Langar sewa carried out by another Sant, upon the entrance there was also a sign saying GURU KA LANGAR - SEWA BY ..........

So lets chill out with the pointless criticism, and if your not interested in Baba Ji, dont stress carry on with your life.

So it was show of who's doing the Sewa???

I thought any type of Sewa is Nishkam Sewa (meaning no names)???

During the 300 years celebration of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Nanded there was a banner saying Sant Baba Maan Singh Langar…

I always thought Langar is always Guru Ka Langar???

LOL, Here comes another issue, mate if dont like Baba Ji, its cool, it really is, dont stress yourself!

But please keep bringing the issues, as its getting rather funnily stupid now....but heres your answer:

Please tell me where there was a banner saying Sant Baba Mann Singh's Langar,

The sign said, GURU KA LANGAR, SEWA BY SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI AND SANT BABA MOHAN SINGH JI, This was on the entrance to the langar.

SEE THE LINKS AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/300th%20Gurgaddi%20Oct%202008%20Gallery/300GSHS%20Gallery%2039.htm

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/300th%20Gurgaddi%20Oct%202008%20Gallery/300GSHS%20Gallery%2063.htm

Exaclty the same as every other Langar, across the road from the Langar Sewa Baba Ji carried out was the Langar Sewa carried out by Bhai Sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji GNNSJ and Sant Baba Labh Singh Ji, they also had a sign saying GURU KA LANGAR - SEWA BY BHAI SAHIB BHAI MOHINDER SINGH JI AND SANT BABA LABH SINGH JI.

Further down there was Langar sewa carried out by another Sant, upon the entrance there was also a sign saying GURU KA LANGAR - SEWA BY ..........

So lets chill out with the pointless criticism, and if your not interested in Baba Ji, dont stress carry on with your life.

So it was show of who's doing the Sewa???

I thought any type of Sewa is Nishkam Sewa (meaning no names)???

So first you were proven wrong as what you said was made up and the contrary was shown in the links i provided. And now just becuase Baba Ji alongside all the other Sants who carried out Langar Sewa in Nanded had their names shown, you raise another issue and believe they are wrong....

Mastaana brother if you think the Sants are wrong, then please take a great look at yourself and ask yourself could you organise such huge langars, if the answer is yes, please let me know i will be the first one there.(oh and please have mahaa di dal its my favourite,lol

However if the answer is NO, i recommend you to stop stressing as too much criticism and jealosu without cause is no good for your health.

IF YOU DONT LIKE BABA JI, NO PROBLEM, BUT DONT KEEP GOING ON LIKE A B***H WITH YOUR BASELESS CRITICISMS!!!

CAN YOU THE SUPER DUPER BABA LOVER PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY YOUR BABA HAS DOZENS OF PANJAB POLICE COMMANDOS..DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION !!!! YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE CLOSENESS OF YOUR BABA THE "BLACK SHEEP " TO THE GOVERNMENT.

nobody stands a chance in any court in Hindustan against your baba because he is as corrupt as the government that supports him !!!

GET A BLOODY LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING FOOLS, YOUR KIDS DESERVE BETTER !!!!

Hoshiarpuria.....bit funny how you have just joined SikhSangat and the only 5 posts you have are against Baba Mann Singh......mate....get a life and get over it!!!

Why did Baba Ji have commandos when they went to Orissa?

Very simple answer, they journey to Orissa was with hundreds of trucks of rations all due to be used for the poor in Orissa....along the way if any of you had a clue and insted of sitting behind your pc's spinning those keskian understood what conditions had to be travelled through you would understand.

But seeing as though you dont and have a mega disease of criticisim and jealousy, you only see one side of the coin, but here goes:

Many aids relief charities went along to Orrisa from all over the world, upon close proximity to Orrisa, people were being looted and rations were being taken from them, purely becuase people were dying of hunger and no rations had recieved in the worst hit areas. Now it wasnt only Baba Ji who had police commandos, it was the entire brigade of rations including the hundreds of trucks who were guarded from front and behind by the police, in order to ensure no incident or any rations being looted would take place.. Baba Ji went along with the rations and once the they had sucessfuly reached there the police guarded the entire site where all charities were carrying out a langars / humanitarian reliefs campaigns.

Hope you can understand the above and now get over it...

One thing which is amazing within you jealous individuals, is that you totally forget, choose to ignore or are too stupid to understand, that atleast Baba Ji and their jatha, took time out, went to Orissa provided for the poor, pulled out dead bodies from deep polluted waters carried out sanskaars and most importantly made the Sikh nation proud......by showing the people of Orissa that Sikhs were at the aid of all, not just their own. If any of you had seen, heard or watched some of the people who were so grateful for Baba Ji and their Jatha of 300+ for providing rations to them....it would bring a tear to your eye as to how grateful they were to the Sikh religion...., i attach a pic below:

http://www.theworldo...nak.com/S-O.htm

So if you do not know, it might be an idea to forget your local newspaper and get an indepth view of what actually happened and the reasons behind certain things..

Mr Hoshiarpur,, mate please dont waste your time on me, spend the time doing simran or something,lol, that way you might be able relax a little and chill out with your 2 day hate campaign against those who support Baba Ji.

Like i have said in all my posts, if you dont like Baba Ji, think he is part of the govt, rss etc, think Baba Ji is wrong, then no problem, no one could care less....dont worry about those who support Baba Ji or those who understand the truth....if you dont like the topic, dont waste your time on it.

The person who started the topic was to ask if Baba Ji was coming to the UK, not do you want to be a Baba Mann Singh fan or not?,lol...so lets all stop going around in circles, one person slinging mud at another and so forth...if your for Baba Ji , great keep interest. If your not, no problem good luck to you.

Ok , Mr baba mann lover, you have proved how little you know your baba. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOUR BABA WAS IN ORISSA, WHAT HE DID, HOW HE DID IT AND THE HOSPITAL WING WHERE HE WAS LAYING DOWN AND LETTING PEOPLE STICK THEIR HEADS ON HIS FEET.HE WAS ALSO VISITING ALL THE RICHEST SIKHS IN THE CAPITAL OF ORISSA AND NEVER SAT WITH THE SANGAT WHILE HAVING LANGAR.

THERE WERE YOUNG SIKH GIRLS IN ORISSA WHO WERE TELLING EVERYONE HOW HAPPY THEY WERE THAT THE BABA IS GOING TO TAKE THEM TO HIS ACEDAMY IN HARYANA AND THEN GET THEM MARRIED OFF TO SIKH BOYS IN THE WEST ! I WONDER HOW MUCH HE MADE FROM THAT ?

YOUR BELOVED BABA HAD 4 ARMED PANJAB POLICE GUARDS AROUND HIS ROOM 24/7 AND WAS DINING LIKE A KING !!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO SPEAK TO THE SIKH FAMILIES IN GHANDIDHAM (BHUJ) WHO CHOSE TO REMAIN WITHOUT TENTS THAN TO TOUCH THE BABAS FEET AND BEG.THESE 40 FAMILIES REFUSED TO BOW TO YOUR BABA AND REMAINED IN CHARDI KALAN !!! THE BABA WAS ONLY GIVING TENTS TO WHOEVER TOUCHED HIS FEET OR PUT THEIR HANDS OUT TO BEG.........THESE GURSIKHS REFUSED TO DO SO !! PLEASE FLY TO GHANDIDHAM AND FIND OUT YOURSELF !!blink.gif

WHILE TALKING ABOUT GUJARAT ASK YOUR BABA HOW HE TOOK THE PAPERS OF TRUCK DRIVERS WHO WERE DELIVERING FOOD TO THE LANGAR FROM THE VILLAGES OF PANJAB AND HELD THEM IN GUJARAT FOR WEEKS AND MADE THEM CARRY OUT WORK FOR THE RICH WITHOUT ANY PAY.

THESE TRUCK DRIVERS WERE BEGGING TO RETURN TO PANJAB SO THEY COULD PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THEY REGRETTED DOING THE GOOD DEED OF HELPING IN THE LANGAR, BUT THE DSP OF PANJAB POLICE ( YOUR BABAS PROTECTION UNIT ) WOULDNT RELEASE THIER PAPERS.

THE PANJAB POLICE COMMANDOS WERE WITH BABA EVERYWHERE HE WENT, EVEN WHEN HE WAS VISITING THE RICH AND MIGHTY. SO WHAT WERE THE COMMANDOS PROTECTING THEN ? PROBABALY TONS OF CASH !!

I APPEAL TO ALL WHO HAVE WORKED OR BEEN CLOSE TO BABA TO COME FORWARD AND TO EXPOSE HIM FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS !!! huh.gif

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLS**T, HOSHIARPUR NUTCASE SINGH JI,

GET OVER IT, IF YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR KESKI AND FEEL THE NEED TO BE A POLICE COMMANDO ON SIKHSANGAT.COM BEHIND YOUR PC ,LOL, FEEL FREE I COULDNT REALLY CARE LESS.

YOU SEEM TO BE SO UPTIGHT AND CONCERNED ABOUR ORISSA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP, APART FROM KEEP YOUR C.I.D ON BABA JI, MAKING SURE YOU KNOW WHAT COLOUR KACHERA BABA JI HAS ON...LOL

LISTEN ITS VERY VERY SIMPLE:

Mr Hoshiarpur, mate please dont waste your time on me, spend the time doing simran or something,lol, that way you might be able relax a little and chill out with your 2 day hate campaign against those who support Baba Ji. Rest assured hundreds like you have come and gone, the ones who get a an ounce of josh inside them and then think, right im going to dedicate my life trying my best to expose Baba Mann Singh......Mate those who have been dedicating night and day for the past 6 years trying all sorts of angles to to expose Baba Ji, havent suceeded, they are either left homeless, their familes have left them, they have some sort of weird diseases, they have been exposed themselves, they have given up, they have realised the truth, or they have simply asked for forgiveness. So please feel free to join the club, as trust me, what goes around comes around!!!!!

Like i have said in all my posts, if you dont like Baba Ji, think he is part of the govt, rss etc, think Baba Ji is wrong, then no problem, no one could care less....dont worry about those who support Baba Ji or those who understand the truth....if you dont like the topic, dont waste your time on it. If you think im a Baba Mann Singh lover, think i am wrong, think i shouldnt follow Baba Ji, think i am corrupt, or think otherwise, its not a problem, please leave me to it, im happy..lol

The person who started the topic was to ask if Baba Ji was coming to the UK, not do you want to be a Baba Mann Singh fan or not?,lol...so lets all stop going around in circles, one person slinging mud at another and so forth...if your FOR Baba Ji , great, keep interest. If your not, no problem good luck to you.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...now you are tryinglaugh.gif to frighten me with the babas curse............grow up.!!! So you wont face the facts, thats fine but as you are mentioning the colour of babas kachera make sure any women in your family dont get to see the colour either, like the many before !!

So according to you the baba has been doing seva and prachar since he was 18, where was he during the attack in 84 and where was he when Sikhs were being burnt alive in Delhi in Oct 84 ??? !! What has he done for the widows and families of the 84 massacres in Delhi ??? I can only recall that great Nishkam group (retired Doctors ) from Delhi who helped these unfortunate people.

So the baba was so blessed and holy when he was 18 that he joined the Panjab Police , a perfect place for a Brahmgianni , biggrin.gif No wonder he swears like a common Panjabi copper....ha ha ha , your brahimgianni joined the Panjab Police !!! what a sausage and you think his a holy soul...ha ha hablink.gif

Oh hang on , you also claimed he helped the Shaheed families...lol ..lol....lol....lol... you really are lost..........baba mann helping Shaheed families..... ha ha ha ha ..you know how to make someone laugh............god help you lost souls....but i got to hand it to you...you do make me laugh.........smile.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...now you are tryinglaugh.gif to frighten me with the babas curse............grow up.!!! So you wont face the facts, thats fine but as you are mentioning the colour of babas kachera make sure any women in your family dont get to see the colour either, like the many before !!

So according to you the baba has been doing seva and prachar since he was 18, where was he during the attack in 84 and where was he when Sikhs were being burnt alive in Delhi in Oct 84 ??? !! What has he done for the widows and families of the 84 massacres in Delhi ??? I can only recall that great Nishkam group (retired Doctors ) from Delhi who helped these unfortunate people.

So the baba was so blessed and holy when he was 18 that he joined the Panjab Police , a perfect place for a Brahmgianni , biggrin.gif No wonder he swears like a common Panjabi copper....ha ha ha , your brahimgianni joined the Panjab Police !!! what a sausage and you think his a holy soul...ha ha hablink.gif

Oh hang on , you also claimed he helped the Shaheed families...lol ..lol....lol....lol... you really are lost..........baba mann helping Shaheed families..... ha ha ha ha ..you know how to make someone laugh............god help you lost souls....but i got to hand it to you...you do make me laugh.........smile.gif

Hoshiafur,

Mate im happy for you, atleast you are laughing and happy with what you hear.

Thanks for the input, keep up the goodwork, and please keep me informed of the progress you make in your campaign against Sant Baba Mann Singh....as i said, your not the only and i hope you get further than the countless losers before you,lol!!

But just for your info, in 1975 when Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji left for Sachkhand Baba Ji was 21 and having been so touched by the life of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji, Baba Ji the following year began doing Simran, night and day. They did not see sunlight for 9 years and dedicated all their time to doing Simran. The room in Pehowa is still there and if ever your in India and your campaign against Baba Ji is still going strong, lol, please give me a call, so that you can visit it and express your views with Baba Ji.

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their view but before putting your label of criticism on any person in particular, clean the mess under your own bed first...joining Sikhsangat and being promoted to a police commando within a few days is a great achievment,lol, all the best to you mate, please keep trying your best...its great watching jokers like you try your best it really is.

I see it pointless posting back and forth, if you think i or we are lost souls, then thank you ever so much, you keep up the good work and make sure you never give up, as there has been soooo many before you that have,lol!!!