Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously this is going round and round in cirles, i think the following statement which has been said countless time sums it all up for me!!!

The person who started the topic was to ask if Baba Ji was coming to the UK, not do you want to be a Baba Mann Singh fan or not?,lol...so lets all stop going around in circles, one person slinging mud at another and so forth...if your for Baba Ji , great keep interest. If your not, no problem good luck to you.

these are the type of babas we should stay away from. everyone thinks that there baba is the true brahmgyani until they find out the ugly truth. we shouldn't believe in so many baba's and sants because in the end it is our personal relationship with waheguru that will matter, nothing else. i believe in sant jarnail singh as a sant, but don't just listen to his speeches all day. listen to gurbani also. that was one of sant jarnail singhs main issues to be around gurbani. my main point is love your guru more than you love any sant or baba.

these are the type of babas we should stay away from. everyone thinks that there baba is the true brahmgyani until they find out the ugly truth. we shouldn't believe in so many baba's and sants because in the end it is our personal relationship with waheguru that will matter, nothing else. i believe in sant jarnail singh as a sant, but don't just listen to his speeches all day. listen to gurbani also. that was one of sant jarnail singhs main issues to be around gurbani. my main point is love your guru more than you love any sant or baba.

Himat 408... you said it beautifully...

I personally beleive that during our time if there has been a true Sant Sapahi...that is Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale...

AND

A true Bhagat of our time is Bhagat Puran Singh Pingalwara Wale...

H4RINDER Ji

You know what you so far stuck up the baba that you fail to see the truth...

The questions and points i raised still havent been answered.... Apart from the Pics about the Langar..Again you proved that we need to mention names of who done the sewa...

To be honest I have never organised Guru Ka Langar on the baba's scale but I have seen lots of Singh and Singhnia who do lots of Sewa at the Gurdwara Sahib everyday and never claim any Sewa they do. Only thing I ever hear from them is that "This is Guru's work and he's doing everything"...

Yet Again you steer clear of the facts !! Your babas dera now has satelite tv for him, did you notice that too. so he did Simran for day and night for 9 years, SO WHAT ABOUT HIS POLICE JOB ?

You still not answered many previous questions and now avoiding even more questions:

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE WHERE YOUR BABA WAS IN 1984, ESPECIALLY WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE DELHI MASSACRES IN OCT 1984 ??? You should know this as your mahan baba is such a sevadar of the Panth ???

So according to you baba mann was meditating for 9 years from 1975, which means he came out of his self imposed "bhagti " in 1984 . So he missed the emergency rule under Indra 1977 where Sikhs were imprisoned, he missed the confrontation with Narankaris in 1978 ( where Singhs were gunned down in cold blood ) and then came out of his "bhagti " in 1984 but did or said nothing about the attack on Harmandar Sahib. Surely , even you cant be this daft to believe baba mann now ?!

THIS IS GREAT, YOUR BABA SLEPT THROUGH THE WORST PERIOD IN MODERN SIKH HISTORY , HIS A BLOODY JOKE !!!blink.gif

What sort of baba is he when he crawls from under his rock after tens of thousands of his fellow Sikhs were murdered ???!!!

You are now contradicting yourself and seriously need to look at the cold hard facts, it just doesnt add up !

i would like a factual answer and not some nonsensse about "everyone is out to get me " bull !!!!!!!!!

Yet Again you steer clear of the facts !! Your babas dera now has satelite tv for him, did you notice that too. so he did Simran for day and night for 9 years, SO WHAT ABOUT HIS POLICE JOB ?

You still not answered many previous questions and now avoiding even more questions:

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE WHERE YOUR BABA WAS IN 1984, ESPECIALLY WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE DELHI MASSACRES IN OCT 1984 ??? You should know this as your mahan baba is such a sevadar of the Panth ???

So according to you baba mann was meditating for 9 years from 1975, which means he came out of his self imposed "bhagti " in 1984 . So he missed the emergency rule under Indra 1977 where Sikhs were imprisoned, he missed the confrontation with Narankaris in 1978 ( where Singhs were gunned down in cold blood ) and then came out of his "bhagti " in 1984 but did or said nothing about the attack on Harmandar Sahib. Surely , even you cant be this daft to believe baba mann now ?!

THIS IS GREAT, YOUR BABA SLEPT THROUGH THE WORST PERIOD IN MODERN SIKH HISTORY , HIS A BLOODY JOKE !!!blink.gif

What sort of baba is he when he crawls from under his rock after tens of thousands of his fellow Sikhs were murdered ???!!!

You are now contradicting yourself and seriously need to look at the cold hard facts, it just doesnt add up !

i would like a factual answer and not some nonsensse about "everyone is out to get me " bull !!!!!!!!!

Lol, Hoshiarfur, listen mate first of all understand and get through your head that i could not really give a biscuit about you, your views and what you do. Secondly you are not some panel board where i have been summoned to you.

But seeing as though you want to know about Baba Ji, here goes, i have no reason to steer clear of any questions, as it might be an idea to see all my previous posts, many like yourself have come and gone, but still all they see is failure. But anyway:

About Simran for 9 years, yes Baba Ji did do Simran for 9 years and if you cannot believe it then now worries loosen a laar on your keski,lol. If you read my post carefully you would have realised that i said the year after Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji went to Sachkhand which would have been 1976, Baba Ji carried out Simran day and night. Mr C.I.D at that time there was no dera made, it was a small room in the middle of nowhere..so please dont even try to go on like you know when really your jealousy and criticim gleams through your teeth.

About police job, what are you on about, get your facts right Mr Sikhsangat.com Commando,lol, Baba Ji was never in the police, however i think it might be an idea for you to join the the police in india as i reckon you will make a great commando, typing all the reports up,lol!!

With regard to helping the Shaheeds, just go to Fatehgarh Sahib every year in Decemeber and ask around, speak to the widows of not just panjab, but those of haryana and himachal too and i assure you there will be a slap waiting for you. Read some of the panjab papers on December the 27th each year and again there will be another slap waiting for you. But seeing as though you have been promoted to commando on sikhsangat, i guess you wont have time. But please do, its a request!!!

FINALLY PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOU HEAD, ONCE AND FOR ALL:

IF YOU DONT LIKE BABA JI, THEN WHY GET INVOLVED IN THE TOPIC, THE GUY WHO STARTED IT WANTED TO KNOW WHEN BABA JI WAS COMING THE UK, NOT DOES ANYBOBY WANT TO BE A FAN.......ITS CLEAR YOU DONT LIKE BABA JI, PERHAPS BECUASE THERE IS A OUNCE OF JEALOUSY WITHIN YOU, BUT LIKE I SAID ITS NOT A PROBLEM, BABA MANN SINGH ISNT HOLDING A CAMPAIGN OF RECRUITMENT, IF YOU THINK BABA JI'S BAD OR WRONG, THEN COOL, I COULDNT REALLY GIVE A BISCUIT, BUT PLEASE DONT BE A HATER WITH POINTLESS CRITICISM, JUST BECUASE OTHERS HAVE FAITH AND YOU DO NOT.

On a serious note mate, i cant be bothered posting back and forth, answering to the hoshiarpur panel of commandos,lol, if you dont like Baba Ji, then good luck to you, dont get involved in the topic. I havent simply got the time to be wasted in posting back and forth to those who havent a clue, or thing i or Baba Ji are wrong, its cool, i will live,lol. But Please tell me where you live, so that next time Baba Ji is in your country, i can arrange for you to speak to Baba Ji and have out any issues you have. Its pointless me slinging mud at you and you slinging mud at me, if you have issues, write a report,lol, and i promise next time Baba Ji's is in your country, you will have the time to ask Baba Ji direct, any issues you may have.

H4RINDER Ji

You know what you so far stuck up the baba that you fail to see the truth...

The questions and points i raised still havent been answered.... Apart from the Pics about the Langar..Again you proved that we need to mention names of who done the sewa...

To be honest I have never organised Guru Ka Langar on the baba's scale but I have seen lots of Singh and Singhnia who do lots of Sewa at the Gurdwara Sahib everyday and never claim any Sewa they do. Only thing I ever hear from them is that "This is Guru's work and he's doing everything"...

Mastaana Veer Ji, look if you dont like Baba Ji or think having a name on certain things, is wrong, no problem your entitled to your view. If you think i will never see the truth, no worries i hope you are able to yourself. The bull you brought up, got answered with pictures and u know it, so please dont go on like you know, when you dont. About your questions in respect of who is a sant, where is a sant, etc go and ask your local Gurdwara Granthi, as im sure he will enlighten you.

Mod Note: With the hope that everyone had their fair say in this pointless bickering blown out of proportion, and with the hope that individuals with differing (rather clashing) opinions will from now on make an attempt to post more in Gurbani or inspiration related threads, this topic is now closed.