Pervert Sikh Sentenced After Breaching Order

Sikh Steel

http://www.theasiannews.co.uk/news/s/11185...breaching_order

A registered sex offender has today, Tuesday 2 June 2009, been sentenced at Manchester Crown Court Crown Square after repeatedly breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order.

Amrik Singh, 49, of Oldham Street, Manchester, admitted four breaches between June and December 2007 at an earlier hearing.

He was given a two-year community order to run alongside his current order.

Singh, who runs Chase Music Shop on Oldham Street, Manchester, was originally sentenced to a three-year community punishment order in February 2007 for indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl he employed.

The Sex Offences Prevention Order stated that Singh was not allowed to employ women under the age of 18.

The court heard, however, that Singh employed four girls aged 16 and 17 at his shop, and went on to harass them.

His victims said Singh would invite them to his flat above the shop after work, some of whom he offered money to keep him 'company'. They felt uncomfortable when alone with him and concerned for their safety.

Detectives from Greater Manchester Police's Sex Offender Management Unit are urging any other victims who may have had similar experiences with Singh to come forward.

Anyone who may wish to come forward can contact Greater Manchester Police's Sex Offender Management Unit on 0161 856 3621.

Gurujee's order is to regard other women apart from your mother as your 'mothers' and others daughters as your own daughters. Keep your path straight ,focus on Sikhi objectives and dont mess up in dodgy situations and you will be a happy person. Turn not to people when lonely but do simran ,and dont manipulate and use people for your needs but surrender your needs to Gurujee.

This man was a businessman. I too run a business. I probably employ lots more young people than him. My policy is simple - Gurujee put me in business to do kirt de kemai and vand ke shakna and treat others(staff members and customers) as my dearest brothers and sisters and children, love them ,pray for them ,guide them ,introduce Sikhi in small bits to them .In short i'm Gurujee's embassador and slave put where im placed to serve and worship Gurujee.

This guy is a let down to all those who work so tirelessly to make others realise Sikhs are defenders,saints and the sincerest,most caring ,most humble and most pure hearted of people with no ulterior motives, who live simple clean lives, are not manipulative or conniving, and can be trusted 101%.

In UK there are loads more such people who say they are sikhs but run businesses to fuel a materialistic lifestyle. A few years ago a young wayward sikhuniversity student from birmingham accepted/adapted me as his 'elder brother' . He was from a very very wealthy Sikh family in Birmingham. He told me his dad's birthday was in a few weeks times. So, i suggested why not arrange a surprise satsang for his dad . We called the granthis from the Sparkhill Gurudwara and they were very very pleased with the ideas, promised they would be happy to make some degh and bring it to the house and sit with the family and perform Sukhmani Sahib as well as kirtan for free at no cost . However the moment the dad found out his son's plans he got into a rage, put his foot down that no such satsang would take place .

Instead a huge party was organised involving food, booze, dancing ,bhangra and djs and a marquee and dance stage!!!!!! A total of £10,000 was spent on this party. I fear to think what dargahi punishment awaits such successful looking people who dont realise all those houses ,cars and money are nothing but highly inflammable super thin straw .