Handmade Kirpans For Sale

Khalsa Jeeo

£160!!!!!

dat is just a R.I.P

vat so specialeee bout dis ting? platinum? titanium? does it deflect bullet from the gun?

Looks like something from Ikea kitchen with big phat kanda on it.

dont get me wrong nice picture though.

any vays changa brethrino

wjkkwjkf

please do not make fun of puatan shastars during battle of okinawa during ww two japense when short of amno wiped out 80,000 soviet troops with these weapons after long seige by us forces then allied could capure the islands after losing 30,000 us troops. Khalsai tegha can withhold the rifle bullet.

Khalsa Jeeo

£160!!!!!

dat is just a R.I.P

vat so specialeee bout dis ting? platinum? titanium? does it deflect bullet from the gun?

Looks like something from Ikea kitchen with big phat kanda on it.

dont get me wrong nice picture though.

any vays changa brethrino

wjkkwjkf

please do not make fun of puatan shastars during battle of okinawa during ww two japense when short of amno wiped out 80,000 soviet troops with these weapons after long seige by us forces then allied could capure the islands after losing 30,000 us troops. Khalsai tegha can withhold the rifle bullet.

its not pratan, chill out lol

£160 is a lot to pay for a kirpan. £160 can help run a gareebs household in India for 6 months. £160 can support a years education for a child in India

We can get excellent hand made Kirpans from our sources in Punjab for so so much less.

£160 is a lot to pay for a kirpan. £160 can help run a gareebs household in India for 6 months. £160 can support a years education for a child in India

We can get excellent hand made Kirpans from our sources in Punjab for so so much less.

True, £160 can be used for better purposes but that argument can be used to apply to amounts of money in almost all contexts.

The kirpan is made from good quality metal which is stronger than kirpans from India, therefore it's less likely to corrode or break easily.

The amount might seem steep but is good value for money given the materials used and the design/make of this kirpan.

Personally speaking, it's an ideal investment on a shaster you will wear 24/7.

True, £160 can be used for better purposes but that argument can be used to apply to amounts of money in almost all contexts.

The kirpan is made from good quality metal which is stronger than kirpans from India, therefore it's less likely to corrode or break.

The amount might seem steep but is good value for money given the materials used and the design/make of this kirpan.

Personally speaking, it's an ideal investment on a shaster you will wear 24/7.

I disagree. My grandfather wore the same kirpan he was given when he took amrit in Nanded from Baba Nidhaan Singh's jatha in 1933 and wore it until 2008 when he then passed it on to my brother. It's still in mint condition and of great workmenship and extremly well kept. The kirpan cost him nothing as it was given by Baba Nidhaan Singh's jatha who made them and gave them for free to Gursikhs .

WJKK WJKF

Lolllllll Singh you’ve lost the plot, is this you ease of fabrication to the current global economical climate.

And no offence but my kitchen knife i use to cut cucumbers with, looks way better. £79 deposit? Lolll for what it’s not like you getting any sales?

Maybe you should start with something a bit smaller, till you got a brand name for you shasters......and please who ever said this is prutan, don’t say it....your only embarrassing yourself.

WJKK WJKF

Guys,

The price is a lot of money, but you can get good quality kirpana for the fraction of the price. In Punjab there are many companies set up to cater for these needs. Carbon steel is the modern day material used to make a good kirpan. Than that also depends on the quality of carbon steel. You can spend in a range of £5.00 to £300.00 on a good blade. The price will depend on the quality of your steel. You can buy the cheap stuff and last you a life time depending on the maintenance of the blade. I have just purchased a Shamshir from Cold steel. The spec is below and the quality of steel. I paid 7500.00 Ind Ruppe.

Shamshir 88STSSpecifications:

Overall: 36 1/4"

Blade: 30 1/2"

Thick: 3/16"

Weight: 30.1oz.

Steel: 1055 Carbon

csstoreonline_2062_3558753

Guru Fethay

Guys,

The price is a lot of money, but you can get good quality kirpana for the fraction of the price. In Punjab there are many companies set up to cater for these needs. Carbon steel is the modern day material used to make a good kirpan. Than that also depends on the quality of carbon steel. You can spend in a range of £5.00 to £300.00 on a good blade. The price will depend on the quality of your steel. You can buy the cheap stuff and last you a life time depending on the maintenance of the blade. I have just purchased a Shamshir from Cold steel. The spec is below and the quality of steel. I paid 7500.00 Ind Ruppe.

Shamshir 88STSSpecifications:

Overall: 36 1/4"

Blade: 30 1/2"

Thick: 3/16"

Weight: 30.1oz.

Steel: 1055 Carbon

csstoreonline_2062_3558753

Guru Fethay

Veerji how much is that in pounds? I was looking at on their website, are they any good and I think they use carbon steel to make realy strong samurai swords aswell so the metal is top. They rely need to start making kirpans so we get decent shastar!