Re:

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Did anyone see it yesterday was shocked that somone from "council of khalistan" on there (i dont support khalistan by the way)

The debate was freedom fighter or terrorist, i thought it would have been bout ladns only.

Guest militant singh

tht was a brilliant shw, the guy 4rm da Council of Khalistan was da well respected Ranjeet Singh Srai,he was on wiv da tamil forum UK's leader Mahendhra.

da shws gna be on again Sunday 6pm on brit asia tv - it exposes da indian terrorist state 4 wht it is,even da presenter agreeed!

This is a must see for all the Pro India people who claim India was justified Council of Khalistan has exposed in very simple straight forward language the terrorist activities of the terrorist Hindutva State.

All the questions were throughly answered in a straight forward manner by Bhai Ranjit Singh,it is good to see Brit Asia pick up subjects like these I hope they continue to carry this on in the future