Keerpasound "keerpa Simran" Mp3

KEERPA

simran.mp3 In the cd it will be titled "Keerpa Simran"

New Simran MP3 I just recorded earlier. Let me know what you think of it. Check it out :)

For now I am giving this out as a free download to anyone that wants to review it before the cd is released soon.

Im going to be doing a new cd based on a few songs that Ive recorded similar to this, the cd is going to be called "Saanjhi".

VAHEGURU

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Keerpa,

I love the background & music but I'm not clear on what you're saying - is it WaheGuru?

Very nice & relaxing beat - keep up the good work, thanks& I love your quote

"that all relationships are false except WaheGuru's" . Thats whats been happening 2 me,

he's just pulling me closer 2 him even though it hurts so much when the one's U love

break yo heart - but good comes out of it & we find our real LOVE = WaheGuru !

nice work . lovely background sounds .

slight problem is how you end vah/wahe b4 u say guru. you need emphasise the 'h' in vah

as not vaguru but as vah i.e not flat but an upward sound of va'h' as it means -wow/ so great.

again 'guru' has to emphasise the 'r' . vah guru is not supposed to be a 'flat' sounding chant but rather a heart/mind/consciousness/soul bursting out with vah-guruuu /wahe..guroo as you are singing to Guru and saying to Guru -you are GREAT-i.e WAHHHHH . has to spring from ALL of you, not just a word repeated over and over quickly in a flat tone from yur voice box . Imagine you have just seen God and are in a state of bismad/wonderstruck and in total ecstasy . you can get ideas listening to some akj /3ho/dodra etc style of simran

try it again . in my life i improve in my kirtan by trying over and over again based on other people's harshest criticisms . am very very proud of you nevertheless for singing waheguru and not somewordly nonsense .

also try to add some more background electro sounds if you know about electro music and have access to stuff like samplers, synthesiser, effects units, and software programmes like DAW, PROTOOLS ,ABLETON LIFE, etc. also sounds from freesounds.com,electro-music.com . can give you software programmes for recording if u want .

Gurfateh

Thanks for the constructive criticism :) It helps me alot. I will try to be more clear with my pronunciation, but the mic I have filters out alot as I only have one good mic and Ill try the better mic this next time I do vocals. The threshold parameters also does alot of the filtering so I will observe the parameters closer. Im doing my simrans based on some that I have on my computer audio, If I speak way louder it is as clear as what you are saying, when I go to AKJ programs they also do it pretty much similar to how Im doing it or other than that then everyone would be told you cant just speak the word (thats why we practice it our whole life :) But there is always room for more Mantra Practice, that is why Panj Pyare tell us to chant Naam every Amritvela so we start to understand what it truelly means to do Naam Jap. Actually Im singing this to God as saying you are also Guru Sahibs GURU and the highest form of GURU, while God is the highest GURU there ever was/is then GuruSahib is the highest GURU in human form.

---------------------------------------

ਪਤਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਗੁਰਿ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਤਜਿ ਪਰਪੰਚ ਮੋਹ ਬਿਕਾਰ ॥

path raakhee gur paarabreham thaj parapanch moh bikaar ||

The Guru, the Supreme Lord God, preserved my honor, when I renounced hypocrisy, emotional attachment and corruption.

---------------------------------------

I am recording with the newest Protools 8 :) and I dont like ableton Live Im going to mail that program to my brother so he can have a go at that program (he likes to use it and he has the old version and I was given the newest ableton Live for free so Ill give it to him)

If ya got some kewl plugins then heck ya hook it up. If ya got the DV toolkit hook it up cause that has a lot of stuff I need :lol: Do ya have a T-racks crack or anything? :BL:

I need a master program and that will make it way more clearer and louder.

Okay here is a re-recorded vocals with a different mic(Shure sm series) and with new parameters and pronounced to the best of my ability of breath :) I chanted Vaheguru 3 extra times so everyone can hear the pronunciation without any music :lol:

Jag_Singh, Ji I will copyright separately the background music pela and then I will share with you the background music :)

Let me know the difference in Audio and again I love constructive criticism because it shapes the overall sound better and has a better polished feel to it wen done :)

Simran2.mp3

simran.mp3 In the cd it will be titled "Keerpa Simran"

New Simran MP3 I just recorded earlier. Let me know what you think of it. Check it out smile.gif

For now I am giving this out as a free download to anyone that wants to review it before the cd is released soon.

Im going to be doing a new cd based on a few songs that Ive recorded similar to this, the cd is going to be called "Saanjhi".

VAHEGURU

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Very good work veerji,

some of the sangats in previous posts have already mentioned for more clearity

i would suggest if you could add a bit of pyaar and sehaj it will make it even more wonderful

bhul chuk mauf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

vjkk vjkf

I don't know what you did veerji, but the second one is greatly improved. It would be nice if you could start the simran at a low volume from the start and slowly increase the volume to max at maybe around 00:10 seconds. I would also love to do simran with this. I hope you extend the simran time, greatly appreciated. :)

vjkk vjkf