Why Do Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslim Boys

virk30

i know this is a conteversial topic, but it's sad to see how many sikh girls have dated or do date muslim men, and how many sikh girls have married and coverted for muslims

why have so many girls from our community dated muslim men and married muslim men

whats causing this problem

and whats the solution

1. Looks, a lot sikh girls prefer guys wiv cut hair and think muslim guys are better looking than keshdari singhs.

2. Muslim guys are very smooth, crafty and good at brain washing sikh girls.

3. When sikh girls want to play away from home hom and don't want it getting back to parents, they do it wiv muslims, but oin da end fall in love wiv em, and run off wiv them.

Sad

Solution is to make these girls aware of sikh history, eduvate them bout our gurus and what sacrifices they made 2 avoid being muslim, and how sikh girls committed suicide in 1947, rather than sleep wiv a muslim. Also educate them bout the agenda of muslim guys and their religion intolerance of women

i know this is a conteversial topic, but it's sad to see how man

y sikh girls have dated or do date muslim men, and how many sikh girls have married and coverted for muslims

why have so many girls from our community dated muslim men and married muslim men

whats causing this problem

and whats the solution

Manni,

Majority of Sikh believers are non Keshdhari, so your first point is irrelevant!!

I agree with your other points.

The issue us one of education by parents, the lack of and influence of gurdwaray being central focus of the Sikh community, and the disintegration of the Sikh community. Gurdwaray these days focus on the wrong things and have become commitee focused, focused on power and greed, there are very few facilities for youths and the atmosphere in many gurdwaray make it very unapealling for youth!

Also we can also take into account the general 'westernization' of Sikhs, which has lead to a larger influx of white and Sikh marriages!!

Instead of attacking and blaming Muslims, Hindus or whites, we must first look out our own community, our own people!! Also, this isn't a new phemomenom, this has been going on for years, and there's no need to panic, it's still a small percentage but we still must be aware and tackle the issue!!

1. Looks, a lot sikh girls prefer guys wiv cut hair and think muslim guys are better looking than keshdari singhs.

i find that offensive. i look beautiful in my avatar!!! biggrin.gif lol (that was a joke)

the muslims are trained in what 2 say and as said before, are very crafty. they wear a kara and most people cannot get it into their heads that if someone is wearing a kara, he doesn't have to be a sikh or a punjabi.

also for every SIKH girl that the muslims mess up, they receive £15,000 from saudi arabia.

the truth is majority of the sikh girls are thick in the head and know absolutely nothing. (and this goes for most of the boys aswel). smoking, drinking becomes a norm. and the <banned word filter activated> boy seems a way out.

ps. i look beautiful in my avatar!

This is a stupid topic, these girls arent sikh they are athiest punjabans who have no love for Sikhism so what they get up to dont concern us. There are just as many muslim women who are dating and marrying Sikh men, they dont want to be confined to the constraints of Islam no more they want to find their own partners, many british muslim girls are married to and become Sikhs now, I know a few and have read of a few cases in newspapers.

Here is a website http://www.muslim2si...h-guy/#comments you can see comments of muslim girls them selves who are in relationships with sikh guys and thinking of converting. There is also list of more well known ex-muslims in history who embraced the Sikh path.

one of the main reasons is that aapne treat our own girls like dirt, where as muslim guys are very clever and take advantage... i think firstly we should teach not only the girls but boys the basic principles of sikhi. we should tell them the saakhia of the great shaheeds that never gave up their faith but instead gave their head so that we are born as sikhs today and not muslims..

Guest fordcapri

Theres a anti extremist(muzzie) prostest in Birmingham this saturday.

Its orgsanised under the banner of "casuals united" who are football lads. It will include people from Villa, Birmingham, Arsenal and many others. I asure there will be black guys there, no doubt from the Birmingham City Zulus. Some of them have said they want Sikhs and Hindus to take part, uderstandably they are reluctant.

Unite Against Facism are haveing a counter demo and have teamed up with muzzie groups.............oh dear :huh:

there link below shows you background but somethings are over-board

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2009/07/19/fears-as-soccer-hooligans-plan-muslim-extremist-protest-in-birmingham-n-66331-24186344/

Satpunga

I agree ur avtaar looks great. All Singhs should wear a turban like that, me included!!

-------------

Cool water, I disagree when u say just as many Muslim girls are marrying Sikh men, as that is very rare - FACT

-------------

Fordcapri - thanks for the info, i will try to be there, we ned more marches lke this.

------------

On a side note in my college and UNI, i generally found that the Hindu Punjabi guys were the most popular with the girls and most Hindu girls (Punjabi or gujrati) and Sikh girls went out with them. As they werent into converting anyone etc

I also noticed that Muslim guys were often a second preference after Hindu guys ie for girls who wnated to play away and not get found out.- A lot of these girls ended up converting or running off with muslims

And us Singhs were always called Paaji and that was it, lol

-------------

When i asked girls why they dodnt go for Sikh GUYS they said it was the Kesh, looks adn sharaabi culture?????

THIS WAS ANNOYING AS MOST OF US SINGHS DID NOT DRINK! AND LOOKED PRETTY SMART

Manni,

Majority of Sikh believers are non Keshdhari, so your first point is irrelevant!!

I agree with your other points.

The issue us one of education by parents, the lack of and influence of gurdwaray being central focus of the Sikh community, and the disintegration of the Sikh community. Gurdwaray these days focus on the wrong things and have become commitee focused, focused on power and greed, there are very few facilities for youths and the atmosphere in many gurdwaray make it very unapealling for youth!

Also we can also take into account the general 'westernization' of Sikhs, which has lead to a larger influx of white and Sikh marriages!!

Instead of attacking and blaming Muslims, Hindus or whites, we must first look out our own community, our own people!! Also, this isn't a new phemomenom, this has been going on for years, and there's no need to panic, it's still a small percentage but we still must be aware and tackle the issue!!

There is difference between the believers and sikhs non keshadhari cease to be sikhs as per rehat maryada and as per the hukums of GURU JI .THESE PEOPLE R CALLED SIRGUMS KESH OR UNSHORN HAIR IS FIRST CONDITION OF SIKHI.Noone has any authority to change the definition of sikh even punjab and haryana high court has held unshorn hair is essential part of sikhi in 30 may 2009 in gurleen kaur vs punjab state after submissions by atinderpal singh khalstani on 23 march .u can go through in another thread in my posts.

Lets not go down the route off these girls aren't sikhs because they do X Y Z or they cut their hair therefore they ain't sikh. Its easy to make a mistake and to suggest because of human mistakes one isn't a sikh will mean that no one is a sikh or a few. Don't forget compassion, mercy, contentment are just as important traits required by sikhs.

Girls go out with muslims mainly because of the Romeo and Julliet complex, forbidden fruit, rebelling. Many are naive etc. Lots more seem to be going out with Guju / Hindu blokes for some reason.