Lust

Guest Guestuser

Theres only one simple way to get rid of your lust- Chaupai sahib. Trust me- it works! The enemies mentioned in that bani are actually the 5 thieves because thats our only enemy. Sing Chaupai Sahib from your heart as if you're calling out to Guru Sahib and do it more than once. Try to do 5 a day and don't rush it, otherwise you gain no benefit from it. Good luck.

How about whenever you see a pretty girl, start thinking there goes me Joga singh again. U know the Joga singh story right?? As soon as you would realize it, you will be careful and start analyzing that is it really worth it.

And make it a habit to read below lines whenever you see a pretty girl.

Gur merai sang sda hai nale

satgur piyara mere naal hai, mainu jithe kithe laye chhaDaye

(above line may have mistakes, as I couldnt really find the exact line on sikhitothemax.com)

also, When u see a pretty girl, think that its your test time. and you are not going to fail this time. Draw your willpower to take over the vikar from Gurbani by reciting the bani rather than letting the monkey mind run wild. It will be battle for few times more. Be patient, eventually, you will overcome the problem.

God is with all of us. Its just that we havn't realized it yet.

so siqguru ipAwrw myrY nwil hY ijQY ikQY mYno ley CfweI ]

so sathigur piaaraa maerai naal hai jithhai kithhai maino leae shhaddaaee ||

That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.

Thank you Veerji for correcting. I try to mention whenever I am doubtful of the line and couldn't find the exact line.

What type of help are you seeking? By your talks you seem to be in control of your mind---fully. Between your mind and I, I put forward the Lord's powerful existence. It shall remind your mind to maintain its distance away from my soul.

Your mind is suffering from a sickness, listen carefully, yes---SOUL---YOU. You must admit to yourself that you are not your mind but your mind is very SICK.

NOW wake up. Pretty girls are just flaps of tissue which will be cremated sooner/later, and so shall you. Why did you forget this? Your foolish mind has tricked your soul, wake up. Know that not only you but your future generations, 'if' they'll exist, will also carry forward your sickness with them. Souls with similar sanskaar will be given birth into your family. You would like to see that?

Fareed Sahib walked by a prostitute's grave...worms were lurking in and out of her empty bird pecked eyeholes. This same prostitute charged several hundred bucks for her body tissue. Crows were eating her instestines. Dogs had dug open her grave. What a waste of such a precious birth...When she was alive her body suffered and now when she is dead her body is still suffering. Fareed Sahib left the place in disappointment.

Don't waste time. KAAM KRODH KAYA KO GAALE. Your body will rot if you continue such things. Inside and outside.

Your soul is so innocent. Look it's asking for help. It knows that it is suffering. And it's worth praising that you actually chose to listen to it. Guru Ji says we must DO SANGAT as a lot of spiritual energy surrounds us in Saadh Sangat. Guru Ji himself is present and plus some really devoted souls are present some visible to the eye and some present but not seen with the presence of mind---Yes, Shaheeds. In sangat, one must not look around. It disturbs your mind. And wear clothing that you'll feel peaceful in. Seva of the Sangat pleases God. He loves his Saadh Sangat, therefore, doing sangat's seva never goes fruitless. Never. And reciting Gurbani even if you don't understand it, is never overlooked. For example we don't think about the nutrients in roti, we just eat it. But still it gives us strength. Reciting Gurbani even if we don't understand it gives our soul strength to wake up again.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

what you need is a good friend that is a girl. what i've noticed is that people who are less exposed to the opposite sex think that they are missing out on. it helps a lot trust me. your probably thinking that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. it is pretty much the same. except that you can have a more serious talk about your emotions and stuff with girls.