Raj Tilak Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji ( Bedabi )

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I am sorry if I am repeating this post because I dnt use this forum so often. I want to share this video with all of you in which a very satkaryog mahapursh is letting many some people to put red tikka ( tilak ) on guru granth sahib ji.

I cant explain in words better bu this video will show u everything clearly.

this is so much bahmanvad.

You have to consider the vessel of a particular Guru sahib. Gurus from 1-10 were in human body form.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is pothi-avtar. (Pustak parmesar ka than.) Applying any kind of liquids or anything else whatsoever is corrosive to the vessel and for that reason is total beadbi.

Also, Guru sahib doesn't need our tilaks. Finally, jana-khana (normal joe) doesn't have the authority to apply a tilak to Guru Sahib. Tilak (annointment) was applied to Guru Sahib during the Guruship ceremony by the chief reader, Baba Buddha ji. None of us is at that level. High level person applies annointment to a low level person, not vice versa!

In any case, Guru sahib doesn't need annointment because Guru sahib is already holds the Guruship after Guru Gobind Singh ji performed the Guruship ceremony in Nanded.

Talk about stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing

This baba is known as Sant Balwant Singh(I think). In the video he claims to be a Nirmala, Udassi and to have studied at Dam Dama Taksal (Guru Ki Kanshi) and being a student of some shastries But look at , how he is making up the rituals as he goes along and leading every one to follow his rituals.

It is amazing how many famous people, and so called Sikh leaders are following him like sheep. He mentioned the names of Prof Chandumajra, ,and Maharani Parneet Kaur, Baba Sarbjot Singh Bedi of Sant Samaj. ( Chandumajra and Maharani Parneet Kaur are clearly recognizable ) There are some others who are recognizable but he did not mention names He referred to some Maharaja, Akali MP and other Akali leaders and a DIG (police) though. As I said, it is amazing how these big shots are following his instructions like sheeps without even thinking what he was asking them to do.

BTW; the person sitting in "tabiya" of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, and opening the pages is Ramanand from Ravidas samaj. (He is the same person who was recently killed in Vienna ).

• 3 weeks later...

wjkk wjkf

this is sant baba kulwant singh ji not Balwant singh first know the name . this tilak of CHANDAN not of red tika

read or listen the GURU PRATAP SURAJ GRANTH in which from 1 guru to guru granth sahib life story is there. In which clearly written every Guru ji give annointment at the time of guruta gaddi to every guru at the time of gurta gaddi . one of u sad that we have no power like BABA BUDHA JI to give tilak to GURUMAHARJI than why we take HUKUMNAMA , DOING SEVA OF CHAWAR , Bcause we r not BABA BUDHA JI to take HUkumnama or do chawar to guru maharaj .

first get full info abt it & than post u r comment

bhulla chuka di mafi

waheguru ji ki khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh

wjkk wjkf

this is sant baba kulwant singh ji not Balwant singh first know the name . this tilak of CHANDAN not of red tika

read or listen the GURU PRATAP SURAJ GRANTH in which from 1 guru to guru granth sahib life story is there. In which clearly written every Guru ji give annointment at the time of guruta gaddi to every guru at the time of gurta gaddi . one of u sad that we have no power like BABA BUDHA JI to give tilak to GURUMAHARJI than why we take HUKUMNAMA , DOING SEVA OF CHAWAR , Bcause we r not BABA BUDHA JI to take HUkumnama or do chawar to guru maharaj .

first get full info abt it & than post u r comment

bhulla chuka di mafi

waheguru ji ki khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh

No,its not Baba Kulwant Singh Ji (Hazoor Sahib Wale), its Balwant Sehorra Wala!

As you said: "first know the name" and "first get full info abt it & then post u r comment"

Its beadbi of Maharaj, are we going to start doing ishnaan of Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Ji?