Bollywood Bows Down To The Sikh

SaRpAnCh

Came across the above

then this

We all know the how Bollywood shows Sikhs as jokers,clowns,and will show them as terrorists in the forthcomming movie about KP Gill,but I think we seriously need to readdress ourselves as well - we cannot expect Actors to present themselves as Amritdharis in films,the fact a Sikh is a 'hero' in them film checking a girl and so on we can't expect the 'Sikh' to be full on rehit maryada amritdhari Singh,rather a reflection of what your typical Chandigarh type Singh is - that is what we should expect.

We don't want a situation where have a full Singh all religious checking a kuri

Seeing comments on Youtube questions have arisen from people saying oh why don't Sikhs complain to those within the Community who have short beards and so on,so my point really is - we should not want to have a proper 'Singh' - dancing with Girls and at the same time claiming to be 'religious' in a film - either that or they should stop using Sikh Characters

• 2 weeks later...

im against a movie about kps gill, but i loved singh is king and any other movie were the singh is the hero in the movie

and i believe if bollywood wants to make movies were singhs are heros i think that is great

LOL

That explains your questions and responses in the thread "few questions for Khalistanis" :rolleyes:

i agree. i find it quite stupid when singhs start saying and protesting about how longer the actors beard should be and "do not cut it " as it is against sikhism. they are actors and not practising sikhi or gurmat and generally they will be displaying the "usal" sikhs in india which do have short stuble dhari.

ps i am against cutting dari kes n all that just for a note.

fateh

im against a movie about kps gill, but i loved singh is king and any other movie were the singh is the hero in the movie

and i believe if bollywood wants to make movies were singhs are heros i think that is great

LOL

That explains your questions and responses in the thread "few questions for Khalistanis" rolleyes.gif

what do you mean