Khalistan Is Unjust

freespirit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh!

The OP links to a site and a discussion forum where RSS stone-worshipping cowpiss drinkers attempt to identify Sikhi as a sect of Hinduism. I would urge the mods to close this thread and ban the OP.

Regards,

K.

Furthermore the GUPTA Empire and ASHOKA Empire United more land mass of India than even the British, In fact parts of modern day Afghanistan were also annexed to India in those times.

Agreed, but my question still remains unanswered. What was the outcome? Where are they now? Also, I don't think you could compare these kingdoms to the Khalsa Raj description given out by Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji. Some people also hold the view that it was British who "united" India. Remember India is a mixture of a huge number of languages, religions, cultures, norms, societies, customs, cuisines, complexions and what not. It was the fight against British imperialism, according to some historians/scholars, that brought all of them together as a united faction.

But coming back to Khalistan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is going to sue you for posting your views online LOL. The choice is yours. You want to abide by the words of SatGuru Ji and the vision of His Gurmukh pyara Singh, or otherwise. This debate on Khalistan has taken place on a number of online Sikh forums way too many times for the past Vaheguru knows how many years. There is never a conclusive result as neither side is ready to back off LOL. Both present their views, logics and arguments quiet well, and defend them pretty good as well.

However, the fact remains that the wounds of 1984 continue to remain unhealed. Justice hasn't been served. I would like to request the anti-Khalistan brothers to please go and present your views to the mother who saw her innocent teenaged son burnt to death in Delhi in November 1984, or to the father who saw his young and unmarried daughter gang-raped by the Punjab police officers in front of his eyes in the late 80s. Maybe achieving Khalistan will not heal their wounds, but atleast we can be sure that never again will any mother have to see her innocent teenaged son burnt, never again will a father have to helplessly be witness to the dishonor of his "phullaan vargi dhee" at the hands of those who hold power.

Ashoka was probably one of the greatest Kings in world history he states

“It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honour to whatever in

them is worthy of honour, All religions should reside everywhere, for all of them desire self-control and purity of heart.”

The problem being the pro-khalistanis such as your good self make claim the ones who do not agree with you must also naturally (because this is how your kinds mentality works) be pro government, pro indra gandi, pro rape, pro murder of Sikhs, Yes?...further more because there are people who do not support your cause and camp naturally they support the other side…there are no sides…there is simply the truth, however brutal or beautiful it remains unchanged. The nature of the khalistani mentality is such it’s predatory instinct is to latch on the unsuspecting mind, feed it with awe and passion and give it cause be it a false one as in this case. Let me make it clear so you and others can understand the murder of non-combatants is a crime be it government or khalistanis, this is also international law. The rape and murder of people is also a crime against humanity and God, let me make that clear also. Both sides committed crimes both sides are guilty. So in my opinion, on the back of murder, rape and terror you cannot build a nation. Khalsa Raj cannot be born from travesty and lies.

Separately, Some one asked Where are the descendants of these great kings? Where are the descendants of Gupta? Where are the descendants of Ashoka?....so where are the descendants of Ranjeet Singh? Maybe you could answer me that!? In comparison his empire was a shadow of Guptas and Ashokas.

The Khalsa Raj is kingship that is motivated by Dharma as all monarchs should be Guru ji clearly states this in Zafarnama; there is no one else but Kalgidar Patsha himself Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj that could be sat on the throne because all others are fallible and have proven themselves to be so, simply not up to the mark.

Fateh!

The OP links to a site and a discussion forum where RSS stone-worshipping cowpiss drinkers attempt to identify Sikhi as a sect of Hinduism. I would urge the mods to close this thread and ban the OP.

Regards,

K.

thats not what i woudl expect to hear from a peace loving person who is following sikhi??

thats not what i woudl expect to hear from a peace loving person who is following sikhi??

I really could not care less what you expect. The OP links to a discussion forum where Hindu RSS followers do beadbi of Sikhi and the Gurus themselves. Perhaps yous should read the forum before you offer an opinion.

Sikhs aren't pacifict treehuggers who sid idly by while their Gurus are being disrespected. I don't love peace, I love my Guru.

Regards,

K.

Those so calld historical maps are fake and put out by certain scholars to promote hidden agendas with the main one being that there was a united India before the British creation. Also we need to be aware of so called Kar Sewa wale etc who are in league with RSS and over the years destroyed centuries old Sikh structures. All historic forts and palaces in Punjab which show past Sikh independance are being allowed to decay so once again Sikhs do not end up with structurs that remind them of our past independence.

As for Khalistan I have never understood the name. Khali in Punjabi means Empty and Stan = Country. So is Khali-stan the empty country. Some claim it means pure in arabic but we are not arab.

I really could not care less what you expect. The OP links to a discussion forum where Hindu RSS followers do beadbi of Sikhi and the Gurus themselves. Perhaps yous should read the forum before you offer an opinion.

Sikhs aren't pacifict treehuggers who sid idly by while their Gurus are being disrespected. I don't love peace, I love my Guru.

Regards,

K.

That everyone is my point made for me. Thnaks kuljug singh. You really are clasping at the fundementals there arnt you. That is what is wrong with our religion its open for abuse by fundementalists like yourself. We aint tree huggers, it is righteous to draw the sword etc etc sikhism is so much more than that, we are no different from muslims in this respect in that we are easily manipulated and taught to hate, call that what you like.

love your fellow man, forget god and religion be a sant unto yourself.

I dont love peace i love my guru, that is very very sad indeed, you sound like a pre pubescant teenager, amins i ask for this person to be warned for bringing sikhism into disripute, he is obviously stupid

Its not a good idea, lets fight for rights in india.

Bhaji after fighting for our rights within india since 1947 what have we achieved?

How do you wish this "fight " to take place?

7 weeks after partition the governor of Panjab, CL Trivedi sent a circular to the hindu govt officials calling sikhs " a criminal tribe and a menace to the law-abiding hindus of panjab..." one landed on the desk of Kapur Singh who revealed it to the people of Panjab, for which he was sacked by the govt. He took the fight "for our rights" to the people of india. what was the outcome?

please, i beg you, read the history of partition before and after, and see where we really stand. Then bring your "fight for our rights in india" to us.

Thanks in advance.