Khalistan Is Unjust

freespirit

The problem being the pro-khalistanis such as your good self make claim the ones who do not agree with you must also naturally (because this is how your kinds mentality works) be pro government, pro indra gandi, pro rape, pro murder of Sikhs, Yes?...
Do you even know me? Then who gave you right to draw an entire picture just based on a part of my opinion? Do you have some insecuritues or reservations about Khalistan? I could very well say that you are an utterly confused person because you keep blaming "both sides", but you are entitled to your views and I don't want to stoop down to that level of labelling someone just because they have a differing opinion. Nowhere have I used any verbal personal attack against you, which is what you are trying. That just shows your debating skills. If you want to discuss, prove my points/arguments/logics wrong instead of throwing labels in the air at me. It won't do you any good trust me.
further more because there are people who do not support your cause and camp naturally they support the other side…there are no sides…there is simply the truth, however brutal or beautiful it remains unchanged. The nature of the khalistani mentality is such it's predatory instinct is to latch on the unsuspecting mind, feed it with awe and passion and give it cause be it a false one as in this case.
Maybe its YOUR mindset that wants "to latch on the unsuspecting mind, feed it with awe and passion and give it cause be it a false one". The same can be said about your intentions as well, or did you think you are perfect?
Let me make it clear so you and others can understand the murder of non-combatants is a crime be it government or khalistanis, this is also international law. The rape and murder of people is also a crime against humanity and God, let me make that clear also. Both sides committed crimes both sides are guilty. So in my opinion, on the back of murder, rape and terror you cannot build a nation. Khalsa Raj cannot be born from travesty and lies.
What is your point? Those who demand Khalistan did not demand any of this as the foundation of a Sikh nation. It was thrown at them in the form of ethnic oppression.
Separately, Some one asked Where are the descendants of these great kings? Where are the descendants of Gupta? Where are the descendants of Ashoka?....so where are the descendants of Ranjeet Singh? Maybe you could answer me that!? In comparison his empire was a shadow of Guptas and Ashokas.
In case your history isn't up to the mark, Ranjit Singh went against Dasmesh Pita's words and built a "shrine" for Maharaj, thereby causing the "beej naas"of his lineage. Maharaj's words came true that anyone who did that, his progeny would be terminated. Ranjit Singh had his own flaws, but was a million times a better Sikh than what you or me could even dream to achieve. And note, in Khalsa Raj, the only emperor/king/ruler will be Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, not any mere mortal.
The Khalsa Raj is kingship that is motivated by Dharma as all monarchs should be Guru ji clearly states this in Zafarnama; there is no one else but Kalgidar Patsha himself Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj that could be sat on the throne because all others are fallible and have proven themselves to be so, simply not up to the mark.
And Kalgidhar Pitaji bowed to Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the Eternal SatGuru for eternity. So like I said above, in Khalsa Raj, the only emperor/king/ruler will be Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, not any mere mortal.
As for Khalistan I have never understood the name. Khali in Punjabi means Empty and Stan = Country. So is Khali-stan the empty country. Some claim it means pure in arabic but we are not arab.
Khalis is Persian and not Arabic for pure. Khalistan means land of the Khalsa (pure). Calling it "khali - stan" is a very old joke used by those in fact are scared of the very thought of Khalistan becoming a reality.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Khalistan I have never understood the name. Khali in Punjabi means Empty and Stan = Country. So is Khali-stan the empty country. Some claim it means pure in arabic but we are not arab.
Khalis is Persian and not Arabic for pure. Khalistan means land of the Khalsa (pure). Calling it "khali - stan" is a very old joke used by those in fact are scared of the very thought of Khalistan becoming a reality.

We are not persian either. Also Khali is an arabic word that means empty, in fact it is used to describe the great desert that stretches from Saudi to Yemen (Rub' al Khali). We are not arab or persian so why come up with a name with these links? Have Guru Ji not left us with enough to use a name without links to arabs?

Is anyone aware of this monkey Monmohan singh khalsa

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_23-11-2002_pg7_11

There is never going to be a khalistan so either we fight for making a better world as we are or we throw punjab back into troubled times. you are severley deluded. stop listening to pakistani muslims who are pumping the situation

Also when i said respect before 1984 i meant the common man had respect for anyone in a turban but after it all changed they were seen as terrorists and evil doers and guess whos fault 1984 was. I know indian government etc.

Anyway if you want to fight for khalistan i suggest you go there and make it a reality, you are not doing anything sitting behind your computer you keyboard warriors.

or you could declare southall khalistan or malton in toronto as that would be more likely and you live here. i would say to you midn your own bubiness.

Go and visit interior of punjab u can see majourity of vehicles with sant ji picture and now singhs openly hold khalstan conferences , and openly raise slogans.

I am one of them people who visits india every year i spend a hell of a lot of time there and i have not seen any of this, dont believe it, its nonsense. Most of the people i have spoken too and i make a poiunt of speaking to [people about this issue say the same thing bhindranwale was bad and not good.

I live in punjab in sultanpur lodhi to tarntarn belt 80% of vehicles have sant ji pictures visit shops and go to jor melas, hola mohalas it is sant ji pictures , Bhindrawale was bad as he sent 5000 invading soldiers to hell never allow even a inch to invaders those critics of sant ji SHOULD FACE TANKS HEAVY GUNS FOR 5 MINTUES WITH .303 RIFLES THEN THEY HAVE MORAL RIGHT TO CRITICISE SANT JI . Those criticising should read the article of GEN S.k sinha who wrote that when he was the chief of western command in 1981 he was ordered to invade damdami taksal gurdwara along with durbar shaiab with heavy armour and he refused he justified the bhindrawale resisting the invaders. In 1955,1959 police did open fire in durbar shab was there bhindrawale at that time? or in 1963 when hand wrtten GRANTH SHAIAB DURING THE TIMES OF DASMESH JI WERE BURNED IN PAONTA SHAIB , this shows the intent of fascist rulers in paonta shaiab 13 nihangs were killed nihal singh harianbelawale survived with serious injuries. See the intent of govermrnt to use sikhs as fodder when some nation invades so sikh state will be reality soon u will be proved wrong.

I am one of them people who visits india every year i spend a hell of a lot of time there and i have not seen any of this, dont believe it, its nonsense. Most of the people i have spoken too and i make a poiunt of speaking to [people about this issue say the same thing bhindranwale was bad and not good.

I live in punjab in sultanpur lodhi to tarntarn belt 80% of vehicles have sant ji pictures visit shops and go to jor melas, hola mohalas it is sant ji pictures , Bhindrawale was

Must be a recent thing then as last time I was there in 2006 most cars I saw had stickers of aishwarya rai's eyes on them.

We are not persian either. Also Khali is an arabic word that means empty, in fact it is used to describe the great desert that stretches from Saudi to Yemen (Rub' al Khali). We are not arab or persian so why come up with a name with these links? Have Guru Ji not left us with enough to use a name without links to arabs?

You are kidding right? What about the words from these languages in Gurbani? I am sure you must have read Jaap Sahib, haven't you? What about the heavy usage of Arabic, Persian and if I am not wrong maybe even Turkish words? Even in Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji there are several words that are Middle Eastern. And "Khalis" was first used by Bhagat Kabeer Ji. The beauty of Gurbani is that it has words from several languages. Please don't tarnish it. I wasn't really smart in Arabic when I studied it in school for 9 years, but wasn't all that bad either, and I guarantee you that "khaali" is no word in Arabic (from what I know).

"This movement cannot be suppressed. So much blood has been spilt for it that no bargaining can be done now. There are only two paths for us; Thakht (Throne) or Thakata (Gallows).... The ardas done at Akal Takht Sahib, and the Declaration of Khalistan are our promises before Guru Sahib and we will solemnly keep them. The Sikh Sangat should be assured that the Khalsa will be victorious."

Baba Manochal Jee

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA :)

Guest amar_jkp

All those who hate Khalastan (Not Khalistan) the truth is now days every sikh youth loves Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and many openly display his posters on their cars. Awareness among youth is increasing about Sant Ji his mission and HINDU PROPOGANDA against him. So Hinduo more u will say against sant ji more we will love him . Recent threat by Hindu groups against Sant Ji poyrait has resulted in increase demand for sant ji poster and books . Time is changing Kharkus will be back very soon just wait and watch.

People talk about Massiah and Prophet but who is real Massiah ? The real Massiah is one who fight against injustice and the real prophet is one who spread the words of god just what Sant Ji did.

For me Sant Ji was SHAMSHEER-E- KOUM

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's image has been hijacked by khalistani politicians, most of whom don't even believe in Dasam Bani or the Maryada Sant Ji followed. In fact, many of them openly speak against Dasam Bani and call various aspects of puratan Maryada 'bahmanism'.

Sant Ji's morcha was to obtain equal rights for Sikhs, Khalistan was a last resort as they said, "I am neither for nor against Khalistan, however if it is given to us we will not refuse....." and " the day the army enters Harmandir Sahib, the foundation of Khalistan will be laid". This is in contrast to the Babbars whose main goal was always Khalistan.

After experiencing betrayals and broken promises, they knew better than anyone just how self-centered and weak our politicians are.

See brothers the track record of sikh rule even in medival time is best even as compared to other forms of goverence in modern times equal status was given to all even to enemies unlike even inleftist rules how people r suppressed is before the world. Khalsa is defined as Akal purakh ki fauj so meaning of khalsa is much higher than mere pure . I put my questions to anti panthic or socalled liberal fake sikhs how can akal purukh ki fauj be opperssive in modern time when it was so kind even to its own enemies?