Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

http://citizen.nfb.ca/parents?dossier_nid=21339 lol hahaha the indian govt so damn smart they influenced us in canada to, i guess it has nothing to do with this punjabi mentality of prefering boys over girls and spoiling the boys, i mean theirs no connection betwee boys in punjab being hooked on drugs dropping out of school getting into college fights and punjabis in canada getting hooked on drugs dropping out of school getting into fights

http://www.warriorsreligion.com/news/macleansarticle

From the moment a Punjabi boy opens his eyes, his parents hand him the keys to the Porsche of life. From now on, his mother will ride in the back seat, literally and figuratively, putting her son ahead of the world. Her boy will have the privilege of eating a warm meal, without the chore of clearing the dishes alongside his sister. In a fit of childhood rage, he will kick and punch his mother, as his father and grandmother look on, taking great pride in their boy’s supposed courage.

virk, bijla singh has given some really good replies, yet you seem to ignore what he says for some reason. and please stop with generalizing. the 5 khalistanis that you know dont account for 99% of khalistanis out there. please keep your surveys to yourself. and seriously do you really except khalistanis to go there and fight when the majority of sikhs in india have become accustomed to slavery??? a revolution begins from within. right now the only thing khalistanis can do is keep the movement alive, when the time is right sikhs will go there themselves in numbers, just like in the 80s and 90s. now is the time to keep the movement alive not fight for it...right things at right time buddy.

and the government is to be blamed for the drugs in punjab. punjab police is letting large amounts of drugs enter punjab, thats why people are getting hooked on em coz its freely available. google it and you'll find articles on it. the indian government is doing exactly what cia did to blacks in america. they introduced crack into black neighbourhoods and you can see the result of it now.

and lol @ your ignorance, talking about singh is king being good for sikhs. the only people that movie pumped up was sikhs that think wearing a kara is all there is to sikhi. watch the bloody movie again and tell me what a 10 year old sikh boy is going to learn from it.

lol this is a coward victims way of looking at it, blame the media and govt for youth getting into drugs, man this just sounds dumb, lol its the parants job to educate their kids and raise them right and up to the individual on the decisions they make,

You are getting the point. There are many parents who teach their kids and raise them in Gurmat yet the kids fall victims to drugs and alcohol. Why? The fact is that the kids are most influenced by their company and the movies they watch. Why are so many girls running off with guy and get married? They think their lives will end up like in the movies and their “love” will win in the end. Do you know when Surjeet Bindarakhiya’s song “Kuri Pagh De Paich Te Margayee” came out, every single guy started wearing a turban. Why did that happen? Bollywood movies whether in India or USA or Canada have much influence on Punjabis. When young kids see movie actors “heroes” drinking alcohol and smoking they think it is okay to do it because the “good guys” are doing it. Why is homosexuality still not legal in California? Because majority of the people don’t want their kids to assume that it is okay to do it and is natural. Media influences every aspect of our lives. Look around you and see how many people believe the newspapers, tv news and magazines. Almost every hindu blames Sikhs for spreading terrorism in 80s. Why? Because of the media. It I svery powerful and you are a naïve kid for not knowing that.

tell me why are youth dropping out of schools in the west and hooked on drugs lol hahahaah

So you are saying youth is dropping out of school in USA and Canada? Care to provide some numbers and hard facts? I see people dropping out, working and then going back. I see the youth sticking in through the collage. I have seen amritdharis becoming monas and monas becoming amritdharis. It is happening both ways. Situation you see in your neighborhood is not the same in other cities let alone in another country. Don’t generalize the entire youth based on few individuals you see. That is really ignorant and dumb. After all, what does this have to do with you being against Khalistan? Is Khalistan causing all of this? No.

actually over long term i plan on going to punjab i actually want to give back to my community and go to the punjab when im done school and spend time their working with youth and come back then go back, i wanna be able to go to punjab 2-3 month a year to help deal with problems their, but we have some great indo canadian programs right now that are dealing with issues here and soon in punjab, i have a hunger to give back to my community it hurts to hear about sikh girls running off with muslims or seeing how horrible the youth are getting, thats why i speak so pasionatly on these forums because this stuff bugs me like crazy

So go do it. No one is criticizing you. Then why are wasting your time in opposing Khalistan when you think you can do better by giving back? Many Khalistanis and anti-Khalistans are giving back the way they think is right and are helping people in Punjab. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it is not happening. Girls running off with Muslims is the problem in UK not in Punjab unless you go to Kashmir in which case majority of Sikhs there are amritdharis and in some areas if one becomes a mona he is boycotted from the community.

but how many khalistanis do you know who are planning to go back and fight, i can tell you this much their are 0 in canada from what i see, their just to busy preachign it in the west with no plans to go and fight for it, actually do you know when khalistanis will go fight for it, is their a plan on how they plan on doing this

I know plenty who will go back. Time Is not right. First do parchaar, raise awareness, get some people together and when revolution starts fight back. Preaching is not a bad thing. Aren’t you preaching as well? If one says Sikhs have the right to live free way of life would you criticize him for preaching and not fighting? I asked you before: why is it that Sikhs cannot raise their voices and preach about Khalistan? Why can’t Khalistanis have good lobbyists and propaganda? Why can’t they use media to let the general public know? Do they have to fight all the time? If yes then aren’t you being a big <banned word filter activated> for expecting too much from Sikhs when you know for a fact that not every American fought in American Revolution, WWI and WWII, Vietnam, Kosovo and now in Afghanistan? Why aren’t all the Indians fighting against Pakistan and why isn’t every Muslim fighting for Kashmir? Why are you being a bigot? Not every single Sikh fought in all the wars. Some fight, some preach, some spread propaganda, some support financially etc. Every movement needs all of this. Can you give me the exact date and time when you will be going back?

oh i know the non khalistani gurdwaras are corrupt as hell as well, and same thing money going to waste on gurdwara politics they get into a fight and build a new gurdwara, and don't know how to communicate with the community just use the gurdwara to build their status in society, but some of these guys are willing to listen rather then say oh your not gursikh your not a sikh your horrible person, and soon these young and old guys who go judging non gursikhs are soon goign to start getting smashed cause so many of the youth are sick and tired of being judged by these hypocrites (and im not talking about real gursikhs cause the real gursikhs inspire non gursikhs to be better sikhs, just these so called gursikhs who are hypocrites get on alot of ppl's nerves)

So it is the people’s fault not Khalistan. Blame people not the movement. Khalistan is not playing any role in mismanagement of the gurdwaras. Khalistan is for a good cause which is to make better lives of the Sikhs and provide them with everything they don’t have.

Punjab is not the richest state in India. Even in education the highest rank it has held is second (first was Kerela) now it is at 5th (I think). First go make India better and tell the government to give back the control of water, electricity and farmers to price their own crops. Then ask the government to setup industry like it did in Haryana. Then we will see how many people move out of the state and how many drop out of schools.

Don't waste your time in opposing something you don't agree with. Sikhs want Khalistan to make Punjab better. Why don't you at least ask some to help you financially and this way you can have some Khalistanis on your side making things better but rather all you do is criticize.

virk, bijla singh has given some really good replies, yet you seem to ignore what he says for some reason. and please stop with generalizing. the 5 khalistanis that you know dont account for 99% of khalistanis out there. please keep your surveys to yourself. and seriously do you really except khalistanis to go there and fight when the majority of sikhs in india have become accustomed to slavery??? a revolution begins from within. right now the only thing khalistanis can do is keep the movement alive, when the time is right sikhs will go there themselves in numbers, just like in the 80s and 90s. now is the time to keep the movement alive not fight for it...right things at right time buddy.

and the government is to be blamed for the drugs in punjab. punjab police is letting large amounts of drugs enter punjab, thats why people are getting hooked on em coz its freely available. google it and you'll find articles on it. the indian government is doing exactly what cia did to blacks in america. they introduced crack into black neighbourhoods and you can see the result of it now.

and lol @ your ignorance, talking about singh is king being good for sikhs. the only people that movie pumped up was sikhs that think wearing a kara is all there is to sikhi. watch the bloody movie again and tell me what a 10 year old sikh boy is going to learn from it.

what i highlighted their is a weak and pathetic way of thinking, blame the govt what a stupid way to think, this is how victims who are cowards think, this thinking may explain why khalistan never happened, its about accountability, tell me this is it india's govt fault that sikh youth are getting hooked on drugs in the west to???? or does it have to do with how parants raise their kids in india and canada????

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/46511-gang-war/page__p__428265__fromsearch__1entry428265 read this and tell me how the indian govt corrupts punjabi kids in canada to and how parants have nothing to do with this AND PLEASE READ THE PARTS I HIGHLIGHTED

cause i see it like this, punjabi parants in punjab and canada are failing their kids and its not the indain govt fault, this is why khalistanis have done nothing in fixing community problems in the west cause their to weak to teach ppl accountability and to busy telling ppl to feel like victims and why its taking other organisations to address problems

what i highlighted their is a weak and pathetic way of thinking, blame the govt what a stupid way to think, this is how victims who are cowards think, this thinking may explain why khalistan never happened, its about accountability, tell me this is it india's govt fault that sikh youth are getting hooked on drugs in the west to???? or does it have to do with how parants raise their kids in india and canada????

The only stupid person making stupid arguments is you not anyone else. Are as many youth hooked on drugs in Canada as in Punjab? No. Why? Because in Punjab drugs are easily available and the government allows its free market. Can a 13 year old kid buy drugs in Canada legally? No but in Punjab yes. Your argument has no grounds. Besides the topic is about Khalistan so what does all of this have to do with Khalistan? Khalistan is not causing these problems. You said Khalistan cannot survive with these problems then explain to me how India is surviving or Punjab in this case with the same problem? How is Columbia surviving?

this and tell me how the indian govt corrupts punjabi kids in canada to and how parants have nothing to do with this AND PLEASE READ THE PARTS I HIGHLIGHTED

What is your real argument here against Khalistan? Drug problem in Punjab or in Canada? Or the drug problem over all? Because in any case Khalistan has nothing to do with these problems. You are against Khalistan because youth is addicted to drugs? What a ridiculous argument. You are blaming the parents for this problem yet opposing Khalistan on the same grounds. Nonsense.

cause i see it like this, punjabi parants in punjab and canada are failing their kids and its not the indain govt fault, this is why khalistanis have done nothing in fixing community problems in the west cause their to weak to teach ppl accountability and to busy telling ppl to feel like victims and why its taking other organisations to address problems

So now Khalistanis are to be blamed for all of this. Punjabis makes mistakes and its Khalistanis fault? Isn't Punjab part of India? Then why don't you expect Punjabis and pro-Indians to fix this? Why should Khalistanis fix all the problems while Indians sit around doing nothing? Just because you are part of some group doesn't mean you are the only one doing something. It is the responsibility of every human being to do something to make society better and peaceful. It is the responsibility of the government to stop drug traffic, open more schools, offer scholarships and financial aid and setup industry to have more employment opportunities. Khalistanis don't have a country then how can you expect them to do all of this. They have to fight a tyrant government not to please you. They are not bothered by opposition from you and people like yourself. Have your father burnt alive, mother and sister gang raped in the streets of Delhi and then we will see how you react. We will see how much you will be willing to fix the country that is run by the same individuals that killed your family members. We will see how quickly you forget about it and how you would react when someone tells you to fight in courts after 25 years. Stop living in a dream. Answer my questions first. You haven't addressed my single argument. Don't present your theories without any facts. Don't tell us what you think without justifying it with some rationality. Your posts so far show that you have personal hatred towards Khalistanis. Not a character of someone who wants to help human beings.

Look around you. How many sant/babas and groups come and ask for money to fix some problems in Punjab. People give money right and left. Do all Khalistanis always say no? Never. Khalistanis are humans just like others so don't expect them to fix everything. Others have responsibility too. By the way when are you going back to fight for Kashmir? How many other Indians do you know who will be going back? Why are Indians living in Western countries and still supporting India? Shouldn't they go live in their own country? Why don't you permanently go back? What kind of cases will you be fighting for in the courts for victims of 84 and Delhi massacre? How about helping those whose children disappeared forever and had their entire families killed? With so much corruption, oppression, killing, rapes, tortures, bribery, youth on drugs, abortion, sex etc how is Indian managing to survive? Explain this in details.

lol this is a coward victims way of looking at it, blame the media and govt for youth getting into drugs, man this just sounds dumb, lol its the parants job to educate their kids and raise them right and up to the individual on the decisions they make,

You are getting the point. There are many parents who teach their kids and raise them in Gurmat yet the kids fall victims to drugs and alcohol. Why? The fact is that the kids are most influenced by their company and the movies they watch. Why are so many girls running off with guy and get married? They think their lives will end up like in the movies and their "love" will win in the end. Do you know when Surjeet Bindarakhiya's song "Kuri Pagh De Paich Te Margayee" came out, every single guy started wearing a turban. Why did that happen? Bollywood movies whether in India or USA or Canada have much influence on Punjabis. When young kids see movie actors "heroes" drinking alcohol and smoking they think it is okay to do it because the "good guys" are doing it. Why is homosexuality still not legal in California? Because majority of the people don't want their kids to assume that it is okay to do it and is natural. Media influences every aspect of our lives. Look around you and see how many people believe the newspapers, tv news and magazines. Almost every hindu blames Sikhs for spreading terrorism in 80s. Why? Because of the media. It I svery powerful and you are a naïve kid for not knowing that.

tell me why are youth dropping out of schools in the west and hooked on drugs lol hahahaah

So you are saying youth is dropping out of school in USA and Canada? Care to provide some numbers and hard facts? I see people dropping out, working and then going back. I see the youth sticking in through the collage. I have seen amritdharis becoming monas and monas becoming amritdharis. It is happening both ways. Situation you see in your neighborhood is not the same in other cities let alone in another country. Don't generalize the entire youth based on few individuals you see. That is really ignorant and dumb. After all, what does this have to do with you being against Khalistan? Is Khalistan causing all of this? No.

actually over long term i plan on going to punjab i actually want to give back to my community and go to the punjab when im done school and spend time their working with youth and come back then go back, i wanna be able to go to punjab 2-3 month a year to help deal with problems their, but we have some great indo canadian programs right now that are dealing with issues here and soon in punjab, i have a hunger to give back to my community it hurts to hear about sikh girls running off with muslims or seeing how horrible the youth are getting, thats why i speak so pasionatly on these forums because this stuff bugs me like crazy

So go do it. No one is criticizing you. Then why are wasting your time in opposing Khalistan when you think you can do better by giving back? Many Khalistanis and anti-Khalistans are giving back the way they think is right and are helping people in Punjab. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it is not happening. Girls running off with Muslims is the problem in UK not in Punjab unless you go to Kashmir in which case majority of Sikhs there are amritdharis and in some areas if one becomes a mona he is boycotted from the community.

but how many khalistanis do you know who are planning to go back and fight, i can tell you this much their are 0 in canada from what i see, their just to busy preachign it in the west with no plans to go and fight for it, actually do you know when khalistanis will go fight for it, is their a plan on how they plan on doing this

I know plenty who will go back. Time Is not right. First do parchaar, raise awareness, get some people together and when revolution starts fight back. Preaching is not a bad thing. Aren't you preaching as well? If one says Sikhs have the right to live free way of life would you criticize him for preaching and not fighting? I asked you before: why is it that Sikhs cannot raise their voices and preach about Khalistan? Why can't Khalistanis have good lobbyists and propaganda? Why can't they use media to let the general public know? Do they have to fight all the time? If yes then aren't you being a big <banned word filter activated> for expecting too much from Sikhs when you know for a fact that not every American fought in American Revolution, WWI and WWII, Vietnam, Kosovo and now in Afghanistan? Why aren't all the Indians fighting against Pakistan and why isn't every Muslim fighting for Kashmir? Why are you being a bigot? Not every single Sikh fought in all the wars. Some fight, some preach, some spread propaganda, some support financially etc. Every movement needs all of this. Can you give me the exact date and time when you will be going back?

oh i know the non khalistani gurdwaras are corrupt as hell as well, and same thing money going to waste on gurdwara politics they get into a fight and build a new gurdwara, and don't know how to communicate with the community just use the gurdwara to build their status in society, but some of these guys are willing to listen rather then say oh your not gursikh your not a sikh your horrible person, and soon these young and old guys who go judging non gursikhs are soon goign to start getting smashed cause so many of the youth are sick and tired of being judged by these hypocrites (and im not talking about real gursikhs cause the real gursikhs inspire non gursikhs to be better sikhs, just these so called gursikhs who are hypocrites get on alot of ppl's nerves)

So it is the people's fault not Khalistan. Blame people not the movement. Khalistan is not playing any role in mismanagement of the gurdwaras. Khalistan is for a good cause which is to make better lives of the Sikhs and provide them with everything they don't have.

Punjab is not the richest state in India. Even in education the highest rank it has held is second (first was Kerela) now it is at 5th (I think). First go make India better and tell the government to give back the control of water, electricity and farmers to price their own crops. Then ask the government to setup industry like it did in Haryana. Then we will see how many people move out of the state and how many drop out of schools.

Don't waste your time in opposing something you don't agree with. Sikhs want Khalistan to make Punjab better. Why don't you at least ask some to help you financially and this way you can have some Khalistanis on your side making things better but rather all you do is criticize.

parants who let their kids be influenced by the media without educating them are idiots, and i know this is majority of parants but once again the root of the problem is at home with the family, i never got influenced by the media i was tought to think for myself and i know many ppl who arn't influenced by the media and its thanks to their family and how they raised them, ppl who blame the media for corrupting their children are just dumb parants who don't know how to parant, don't blame the media cause the parants failed to teach their kids to think for themselves rather then be influenced by what others say, but if your <Edited> off at the media then why not be <Edited> off at many of your fellow khalistanis not all the khalistanis cause i know a few who liked this move but many hated this movie singh is king, i mean how dumb are the ppl who were against this movie cause their were khalistanis who thought singh is king was a hindu conspiracy movei to destroy sikhi lol hahahahahahahaaaaaa just like their dumb khalistanis who think bollywood is a hindutva organisation trying to destroy sikhi when in reality bollywood is heavily controlled by muslims hence why the top actors are muslims and a move can be made praising a mughul leader with hirthic kroshan and aishwarya rai in the movie

lol i asked how do you plan on getting khalistan when so many boys are dropping out of school in punjab, you blamed the govt i blamed the paranting, and asked if its the govt's fault then how is the govt getting kids to drop out of school in canada and ill get the article which shows statistics for indo canadian youth mostly of punjabi background dropping out of high school in bc i posted the article on this website 2 years back from my old account so ill hunt that down and post it for you cause i think the newspaper may of deleted the original article out of the archives after a year or 2 but ill get the article and take a read and explain how the indian govt makes kids drop out in the west, we have more youth dropping out of high school then any other community right now in bc now how does the indian govt make this happen, their plenty of jobs in british colombia its canada for gods sake or does it have to do with paranting once again, as well once again watch warriors boys about the indo canadian gang violence and see how many youth are believed to be on drugs in high school in canada from punjabi backgrounds, plenty of jobs in canada, once again is it the indian govt or how sikhs raise their children, tell me does the indian govt make sikh youth put sikh girls into prostitution in canada

You are getting the point. There are many parents who teach their kids and raise them in Gurmat yet the kids fall victims to drugs and alcohol.

this is cause their parants are to freaking strict, they force sikhi on their kids rather then inspire them to follow it lol, a girl i went to hs with was gursikh went to the gurdwara but her parants forced it on her and she ended up running away with some old 40 year old uncle when she was 17, her parants ended up driving her crazy, or the gursikh sikh girl who comes from a gursikh family who ran off with her muslim boyfriend and converted in england i bet her family drove her insane

this is why i im glad to be working with a group who will have more influence and solve more problems then i believe the khalistanis will, cause while khalistanis like you blame others i believe ppl like us are getting to the root of the problem and once you can fix the root of the problem you can change a community, i don't know how exactly to put this into words but here goes, when you plant an apple tree and it grows and it produces bad apples, you can take the apples off the tree you can wash the apples but to change the apples you have to get to the roots of the tree, their's to many problems in the sikh community to get khalistan, khalistanis blame indian govt for propaganda i believe in changing the paranting in our culture, and to get justice in india and to fight corruption we have to bring the ppl together but before that we have to solve the problems in our community first which the khalistanis are failing to do hence why i believe preaching khalistan is a waste of time

The only stupid person making stupid arguments is you not anyone else. Are as many youth hooked on drugs in Canada as in Punjab? No. Why? Because in Punjab drugs are easily available and the government allows its free market. Can a 13 year old kid buy drugs in Canada legally? No but in Punjab yes. Your argument has no grounds. Besides the topic is about Khalistan so what does all of this have to do with Khalistan? Khalistan is not causing these problems. You said Khalistan cannot survive with these problems then explain to me how India is surviving or Punjab in this case with the same problem? How is Columbia surviving?

this and tell me how the indian govt corrupts punjabi kids in canada to and how parants have nothing to do with this AND PLEASE READ THE PARTS I HIGHLIGHTED

What is your real argument here against Khalistan? Drug problem in Punjab or in Canada? Or the drug problem over all? Because in any case Khalistan has nothing to do with these problems. You are against Khalistan because youth is addicted to drugs? What a ridiculous argument. You are blaming the parents for this problem yet opposing Khalistan on the same grounds. Nonsense.

So now Khalistanis are to be blamed for all of this. Punjabis makes mistakes and its Khalistanis fault? Isn't Punjab part of India? Then why don't you expect Punjabis and pro-Indians to fix this? Why should Khalistanis fix all the problems while Indians sit around doing nothing? Just because you are part of some group doesn't mean you are the only one doing something. It is the responsibility of every human being to do something to make society better and peaceful. It is the responsibility of the government to stop drug traffic, open more schools, offer scholarships and financial aid and setup industry to have more employment opportunities. Khalistanis don't have a country then how can you expect them to do all of this. They have to fight a tyrant government not to please you. They are not bothered by opposition from you and people like yourself. Have your father burnt alive, mother and sister gang raped in the streets of Delhi and then we will see how you react. We will see how much you will be willing to fix the country that is run by the same individuals that killed your family members. We will see how quickly you forget about it and how you would react when someone tells you to fight in courts after 25 years. Stop living in a dream. Answer my questions first. You haven't addressed my single argument. Don't present your theories without any facts. Don't tell us what you think without justifying it with some rationality. Your posts so far show that you have personal hatred towards Khalistanis. Not a character of someone who wants to help human beings.

Look around you. How many sant/babas and groups come and ask for money to fix some problems in Punjab. People give money right and left. Do all Khalistanis always say no? Never. Khalistanis are humans just like others so don't expect them to fix everything. Others have responsibility too. By the way when are you going back to fight for Kashmir? How many other Indians do you know who will be going back? Why are Indians living in Western countries and still supporting India? Shouldn't they go live in their own country? Why don't you permanently go back? What kind of cases will you be fighting for in the courts for victims of 84 and Delhi massacre? How about helping those whose children disappeared forever and had their entire families killed? With so much corruption, oppression, killing, rapes, tortures, bribery, youth on drugs, abortion, sex etc how is Indian managing to survive? Explain this in details.

my main point is why waste time screaming khalistan and not focus on the bigger problems at hand right now

as well why i believe all these khalistanis who are part of or use to be part of babbar khalsa and sikh youth federation won't go back and fight is cause they didn't go and fight when they had the chance to and the war was on in the late 80's and early 90's instead they got scared stayed in canada and uk and america just to preach khalistan without the guts to fight for khalistan hence why many elders who don't support khalistan laugh at these guys, but i do give props to the khalistanis who did fight and die in the late 80's and early 90's cause they died fighting like soldiers, they died on their feet

parants who let their kids be influenced by the media without educating them are idiots, and i know this is majority of parants but once again the root of the problem is at home with the family, i never got influenced by the media i was tought to think for myself and i know many ppl who arn't influenced by the media and its thanks to their family and how they raised them, ppl who blame the media for corrupting their children are just dumb parants who don't know how to parant, don't blame the media cause the parants failed to teach their kids to think for themselves rather then be influenced by what others say, but if your <Edited> off at the media then why not be <Edited> off at many of your fellow khalistanis not all the khalistanis cause i know a few who liked this move but many hated this movie singh is king, i mean how dumb are the ppl who were against this movie cause their were khalistanis who thought singh is king was a hindu conspiracy movei to destroy sikhi lol hahahahahahahaaaaaa just like their dumb khalistanis who think bollywood is a hindutva organisation trying to destroy sikhi when in reality bollywood is heavily controlled by muslims hence why the top actors are muslims and a move can be made praising a mughul leader with hirthic kroshan and aishwarya rai in the movie

So now everybody is an i*diot but you? What a joke. Go rid off some of your ego first and then talk some sense. Not everyone is influenced by the media but most are. Bollywood heavily influences Indians. Refer to my previous posts for more details which you haven't refuted other than saying "no". You have some sort of personal hatred towards Khalistanis. Keep in mind that mentality of a person is not simply because of what they support. Some were against his movie who were anti-Khalistanis. Only an i*diot kid would generalize the entire group based on few individuals. Bollywood is not controlled by Muslims. Just because many actors have Muslim names doesn't mean they control it. Many so-called Muslims hardly ever follow Islam. Only a dumb Indian supporter fails to see the reality.

lol i asked how do you plan on getting khalistan when so many boys are dropping out of school in punjab, you blamed the govt i blamed the paranting,

Read my previous post. I clearly stated some of the way. Mind you even a drop out can fight against oppression. Do all Indian soldiers have PhDs? Youth dropping out can be fault of either the government or the parents or both but Khalistan has nothing to do with this. Your argument is irrelevant. How do you plan on fixing the country and the government? What are your plans on telling the government to fix community problems instead of fighting in Kashmir? How do you plan to stop corruption and setup industry for the youth? You keep ignoring these points.

and asked if its the govt's fault then how is the govt getting kids to drop out of school in canada and ill get the article which shows statistics for indo canadian youth mostly of punjabi background dropping out of high school in bc i posted the article on this website 2 years back from my old account so ill hunt that down and post it for you cause i think the newspaper may of deleted the original article out of the archives after a year or 2 but ill get the article and take a read and explain how the indian govt makes kids drop out in the west, we have more youth dropping out of high school then any other community right now in bc now how does the indian govt make this happen, their plenty of jobs in british colombia its canada for gods sake or does it have to do with paranting once again, as well once again watch warriors boys about the indo canadian gang violence and see how many youth are believed to be on drugs in high school in canada from punjabi backgrounds, plenty of jobs in canada, once again is it the indian govt or how sikhs raise their children, tell me does the indian govt make sikh youth put sikh girls into prostitution in canada

Again, kids dropping out of school in BC (not in the West) is not the fault of Khalistanis. If you are blaming the parents then what is the reason behind opposing Khalistan? Are Khalistanis holding guns to their brains? No. Go talk to them and ask them to go back to school if you are so concerned. It is foolish to blame Khalistanis for this. The situation is not the same in USA.

this is cause their parants are to freaking strict, they force sikhi on their kids rather then inspire them to follow it lol, a girl i went to hs with was gursikh went to the gurdwara but her parants forced it on her and she ended up running away with some old 40 year old uncle when she was 17, her parants ended up driving her crazy, or the gursikh sikh girl who comes from a gursikh family who ran off with her muslim boyfriend and converted in england i bet her family drove her insane

Not always. Some keep rehat until they simply leave Sikhi. Not always is Sikhi forced. I don't think forcing kids to learn Gurmat is wrong. Education, manners etc are also forced on kids from early age. Some earning PhD start taking drugs and die which proves that it is kids who don't listen. Every situation is different. You are generalizing which is an idiotic way of evaluating situations.

this is why i im glad to be working with a group who will have more influence and solve more problems then i believe the khalistanis will, cause while khalistanis like you blame others i believe ppl like us are getting to the root of the problem and once you can fix the root of the problem you can change a community,

Simply ego talk. That's all it is. I blame the right people but never refuse to make things better. You blame yourself for all the problems. Go ahead. I lay the blame on people with fault. I don't blame every single problem on the government nor do I claim all Khalistanis are faultless. For once think with an open mind that Khalistan is not the cause of all the problems you are mentioning. On the contrary it is the mean to fix most of the problems by starting large programs funded by the government. Who can make more difference? A government or a group? Whether one is Khalistani or not they must work with others to fix the problems. Are all drug addicts, drop outs etc Khalistanis? Are all gang members Khalistanis? How much dumber can you get with your generalizations?

which the khalistanis are failing to do hence why i believe preaching khalistan is a waste of time

I have asked before. How is preaching bad? When the public realizes the real need for Khalistan they will come together, work to fix the problems and then fight for it. It has to be a collective effort. You are wasting time in trying to fix a country which is not even controlled by you or your group. How much time have you wasted in opposing Khalistan when you could've walk the talk? Khalistanis preach what they think is right but you are not even doing what you think is right. Instead you are spending all the time in something you don't agree with. Act of a dumb character.