Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

SPARK: A LIFE CHANGING PROGRAM FOR OUR CHILDREN

(Extracts from a piece by Arvind Bubber. Kwantlen Board member and former SPARK president, and Derek Nanson, Dean, Qualifying Studies and Student Services, Kwantlen University College. Bubber has been the guiding light behind this wonderful program.)

We read and hear a lot of stories in the media about our children being involved in drugs and fights. We know that many will drop out of school. In B.C., statistics are not favorable for Indo-Canadian children.

For those that do graduate from high school, the graduates are 10% less likely to qualify for University entrance as compared to the average. Even if they do qualify, they are 15% less likely to be accepted at the university as compared to the average. Further, even if they both qualify and are accepted, they are 20% less likely to actually register as compared to the provincial average.

What does this mean? This means that they are not taking advantage of the opportunity to get higher levels of education. In Surrey, the situation is even worse; Indo-Canadians are 33% less likely to attend university compared to the provincial average.

S.P.A.R.K (Students, Preparation, Access, Reaching Goals, Knowledge):

The S.P.A.R.K. Program is a four-way partnership between Kwantlen University College, the S.P.A.R.K. Education Foundation, the Surrey School District, and the Ministries of Education and Advanced Education. The idea began in the summer of 2003 and caught the imagination of the members of the Indo-Canadian business community and the Kwantlen University College. The community very quickly raised funds that were matched by Kwantlen to cover the cost for the first year of operation. The Surrey School District identified Tamanawis High School for this pilot project and in 2005, the program doubled when it expanded to Princess Margaret with additional funding from the Ministries of Education and Advanced Education.

The vision was to provide an opportunity to students who would not normally have considered going on to post-secondary education. It is expected that over the four years, 200 students (currently 50 students each year) will get an opportunity to participate. During Grade 11 and 12 years, S.P.A.R.K. students are provided free university courses with Program Assistants providing additional support. Tamanawis and Princess Margaret also provide support through their counselors, teachers and administration.

For more information, please contact the S.P.A.R.K. Educational Foundation through Caitlin.Zotzman@Kwantlen.Ca.

and im going to hunt down another article about indo canadian youth less likely then anyone else to finish high school in british colombia and most indo canadian youth are punjabis in british colombia

main point, i believe sikhs should stay in india and we should fix the problems from the ground up, once we fix the large problems i believe sikhs will be able to come together in the west and punjab and fight for justice for all the victims and be able to fight corruption in punjab and outside of punjab

but how does getting khalistan help get justice for sikh victims?? you got your country but how do you get justice for the victims, one of the reasons i can't support khalistan it don't make sence

as well sikhs had their own empire were we were the minority, sikhs can live in india and be powerfull in india, india may be majority hindu but i don't believe its a hindu country, but i don't understand why khalistanis mistakenly blame hindus mainly bhamins for indian govt corruption thinking the bramins are trying to destroy sikhi and that was indira gandhi and congress party mission, like the 84 anti sikh riots led by jagdesh tytler who is no way a hindu extremist considering he was adopted and raised by a christian pastor, he was a corrupt politican willing to massacore communitys but hinduism had nothing to do with it, and indira gandhi who married a parsi how was she a bramin extremist, and if you go to majority khalistan websites they all believe indira gandhi was a hindutva agent trying to destroy sikhi for bramins even though hindutva followers killed mahatma gandhi and tried killing nehru saying he was an undercover muslim, how do you support khalistan when they don't even understand india's politics and just make propaganda up and believe what ever the pakistanis tell them about india, cause i bet this stupid thinking of indira gandhi being a hindutva follower came from the pakistanis, and if you go to hindutva websites you''ll see their hate for indira gandhi her dad mahatma gandhi and sonia gandhi rahul gandhi hell these hindtuva groups got attacked by the gandhi family for calling rahul gandhi a rapist yet all these khalistani websites and majority of khalistani followers i meet believe the nehru gandhi family are hindtuva extremists trying to destroy sikhi for bramins, how do you support a movement who doesn't understand indian politics, and hindutuva followers are jokes most of them are wussies with sticks who weigh 90 pounds

Believe in whatever you want. You ignored most of my points and failed to refute my arguments. You provide no shred of evidence. All you do is "i think this" "i think that". This is not rational and no one will agree with you. An independent country for a separate community is never wrong. You do not know anything about the brahmins. I doubt you are familiar with 500 years of Sikh history otherwise you would've known some facts. Karam Chand Gandhi was father in law of Indira Gandhi. Gandhi was killed for giving up part of India to Muslims. Congress and BJP are different. RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal etc are BJP sponsored. Both are against Sikhs. Khalistan has no disadvantages for Sikhs. Sikhs can live in India, Pakistan, USA, Canada etc but it doesn't mean they don't deserve their own country. You are highly delusional and being failed to recognize the benefits of a country tells me how educated you are. A Sikh government can drag all the bastards to international courts and protect eye witnesses. Have Sikhs obtained justice since 1947? Provide evidence. Also provide evidence that Pakistan is behind all the misinformation. Prove to me that Khalistan will be disaster for Sikhs. Provide examples from history of the world and show me that a community suffered holocausts, oppression, slavery etc in their own country more compared to when they lived as a minority in other countries.

Believe in whatever you want. You ignored most of my points and failed to refute my arguments. You provide no shred of evidence. All you do is "i think this" "i think that". This is not rational and no one will agree with you. An independent country for a separate community is never wrong. You do not know anything about the brahmins. I doubt you are familiar with 500 years of Sikh history otherwise you would've known some facts. Karam Chand Gandhi was father in law of Indira Gandhi. Gandhi was killed for giving up part of India to Muslims. Congress and BJP are different. RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal etc are BJP sponsored. Both are against Sikhs. Khalistan has no disadvantages for Sikhs. Sikhs can live in India, Pakistan, USA, Canada etc but it doesn't mean they don't deserve their own country. You are highly delusional and being failed to recognize the benefits of a country tells me how educated you are. A Sikh government can drag all the bastards to international courts and protect eye witnesses. Have Sikhs obtained justice since 1947? Provide evidence. Also provide evidence that Pakistan is behind all the misinformation. Prove to me that Khalistan will be disaster for Sikhs. Provide examples from history of the world and show me that a community suffered holocausts, oppression, slavery etc in their own country more compared to when they lived as a minority in other countries.

dude i didn't miss any of your points if i did could you show me which one, i understand sikh and bramin history and i am very well educated so don't try insulting me cause you can't answer any of my questions, but i have answered all your questions and please show me which questions of your's i havn't answered, but if its about the indian govt destroying sikhs in punjab well i already proved to you its our paranting and not the indian govt and only a dumb brainwashed moran would blame the indian govt and cry victim rather then take an accountable approach, a victim is a coward who gets kicked in the face over and over and it takes courage and strength to take accountability and with accountability problems get solved and ppl grow stronger

""i think this i think that"" dude im giving you evidence your the one making dumb irational arguments, blame the indian govt for drugs lol hahahahaah blame the indian govt cause they got the media destroying sikh minds in canada and punjab lol

i just provided you some articles explaining how its the paranting failing the youth,, and im asking you if it is the media in india and the indian govt that are destroying young sikhs could you explain how their destroying young sikhs in canada as well

i think this i think not i think i know, i do know 99% of these khalistanis in canada england america who are or were part of babbar khalsa sikh youth fedeeration and other organisations won't fight for khalistan cause when they had the chance to go fight for it in the 80's and 90's they chose to hide in canada england and america, is that not true, you know this is true, cause everyone who did go fight for khalistan died as a soldier and i respect the men who died cause they fought like soldiers

rather then acting like another brain washed khalistani tell me what part of my argument is irational, is it cause you can't answer my questions that im making you think rather then be brain washed

i think this i think that dude im giving you facts tell me what am i saying thats wrong lol, ive answered all your questions but your not answering mine

lol or am a indian govt agent part of the conspiracy to destroy sikhs lol hahahaha, its a bramin conspiracy thats 500 years old and panthic weekly.com uncovered it this is bigger then the da vinci code this is bigger then the 9/11 conspiracy oh my god

sikhs havn't gotton justice since 1947 and most of india hasn't gotton justice since 1947 cause corrupt politicans run india and the ppl are to scared to rise and crush the corruption so sikhs and everyone else in india has fallen victim, unless they are super rich and can pay off the politicans or are politicans

you claim youth are dropping out of school in punjab cause of the govt, well i got one article i just posted showing you how punjabis are doing below average in school in canada and ill post another one were their dropping out at higher rate then anyone else in british colombia, their plenty of jobs here could you answer my question as to why youth in punjab and british colombia are dropping out of school and doing below average, is it cause the indian govt is influencing the media and youth in canada to lol hahahahahahahahaahahhaha

oh sorry i was wrong punjab is the second richest state in india, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NEWS/City/Chandigarh/Punjab-second-richest-state-in-country-CII/articleshow/605728.cms tell me why are boys in punjab falling behind in school in punjab and dropping out and dropping out and falling below average in country's like canada and in christian states of kerela their youth are some of the top performers in education in india, lol were's your hindu indian govt conspiracy now, punjab being ranked best state to live in and the fact youth who come from middle class and upper class family's in canada getting hooked on drugs and falling below average in school shows that its the paranting thats failing http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-today-poll-punjab-best-state/20363-3.html

with your way of thinking we should blame hindus bramins and indian govt for all our problems in punjab and west, even though we share similar problems in canada and punjab your thinking is blame the hindus lol which i believe is a stupid way to think, hence why your not answering my questions as to why we suffer the same kindd of drug problems in canada as we do in punjab and how the indian govt corrutps youth in canada as well since you think their corrupting the youth in india, have you watched the video or read any of the stuff i posted

im glad you understand the difference between hindutva and congress, and understand congress are corrupt politicans and not hindu fanatics and please explain that to all khalistanis especially the older once in canada who run around like idiots claiming indira gandhi was a bramin fanatic trying to destroy sikhs cause she just hated sikhs cause we weren't bhramins even though she hired sikh body guards to protect her rather then hindu body guards

and yes i know the last 500 years of bramin and sikh history, tell me what i don't know about the bramins lol hahahaa unless your one of those idiots who believes for last 500 years all the bramins come together to talk about destroying sikhs, its a conspiracy bigger then 9/11 and da vinci code my god how could ppl miss this especially when panthic weekly has bin warning us lol hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

i don't know if its pakistan providing the false information or if alot of these khalistani ppl running these websites and preaching in the gurdwaras arthat indira gandhi was an rss agent trying to destroy sikhism and congress and rss worked together along with other hindutva organisations

its one of the two either pakistan provided this info and they were dumb enough to believe it or one <banned word filter activated> made up alot of this propaganda and rest of these guys were to dumb to not research for themselves and believe it blindly

but i don't know what you mean last 500 years of bramin sikh history are you talking about the big camp fire that took place 500 years ago when the bramins sat their singing cumbia then one said hey lets destroy all the sikhs and all of them started screaming yea yea

as well i hate indian govt hence why i keep attacking it in my post for its corruption, cause its corruption has hurt ppl but hey why don't you bad mouth pakistan for letting their drug dealers push drugs into punjab and other parts of india and blame the muslims that have influence in bollywood for also taking part in movies that made sikhs look like goofy characters????

but yea we can agree that punjab has drug problems the youth are dropping out of school and gender inequality and girls suffering low cases of low self esteem hence why so many fall for stupid sleezy pick up lines and engage in acts of premarital sex, but you believe its all the indian govt fault so my question for you is how do you plan on getting khalistan by playing victims, but how do you plan on getting khalistan with all these problems while you blame the indian govt for all the problems, what are khalistanis doing today to get khalistan

cause to me you can blame the indian govt all you want and we as a community can continue to fail and continue to raise a bunch of dumb drug addicts and continue to raise boys who are spoiled brats who choose to drop out of school, and no its not cause ppl from other states are taking up all the college spots so are boys can't get in thats just stupid cause then why are more and more girls graduating college, i know its cause almost half the boys in punjab are hooked on drugs thanks to their dumb parants who don't know how to raise kids and thats why were seeing the same stuff happening in bc, but please tell me how you plan on getting khalistan by letting problems grow in the community by blaming the indian govt for all the problems, while at it tell me why the christian majority state of kerela's youth are doing so well in school and the hindus arn't trying to destroy them by forcing them out of school

since bollywoods top actors are muslims tell me how in a country you consider to be a hindu country how the media were its top performers are muslims how the hindus are using these muslim actors and bollywood to destroy sikhs while making movies that praise mughul leaders starting actresses like aishwarya rai

now alot of sikh parants are good at raising successfull children but at same time alot are dumb at raising children

punjab has alot of problems but i believe we have to attack the root of the problem and when it comes to problems like youth dropping out of school drugs and gender inequality girls with low self esteem and pre marital sex i believe we have messed up as a community and changes need to be made to address these problems and we need to re educate are community on how to raise kids and be proper parants, i believe we messed up and need to take accountability and reasons i don't blame the indian govt for our problems is cause we suffer the same problems in canada and i know the indian govt isn't corrupting youth in canada maybe a dumb extremely brainwashed moran will believe this but not me

that is why i believe when we attack the big problems we can come together as a community and over throw corruption in punjab and inspire others in other states in india to follow suit, cause im pretty sure the millions of sikhs that live in punjab who are sick of corruption have no problem over throwing politicans and police officers cause if millions come together i know for a fact that these politicans will run crying and hide along with the police, and in a democracy its ppl who are spose to have power not the politicans and when ppl finally have the power they can deliver justice

now i agree with you when ppl have their own country they can get justice and take ppl to international court, but i believe its easier by getting justice by having the ppl overthrow the politicans then take ppl to international court cause country's like canada don't consider kps gill a criminal and many european country's don't consider jagdesh tytler a criminal thats why their allowed into many country's cause indian govt will protect these guys from the internation community, and with india becomming a super power i highly doubt the international community could get their hands on these guys, only way to bring justice is by attacking these guys from within india by having the ppl take control of the govt,

for me as far as im concerned khalistan is a waste of time, and for the fact all these former and current members of babbar khalsa sikh youth federation and the other groups that live in canada didn't go fight when they had the chance to in the 80's and 90's shows that these guys will never go fight for it and instead are wasting the money time and energy while the problems in are community grow worste, and with so many problems how the heck do they think they'll get khalistan

cause it kills to see my community go down hill, it pisses me off having to listen to story's of sikh girls running off with muslims or sikh girls getting into prostitution and boys dropping out of school being so spoiled by their parants its humilating cause parants are raising boys rather then men and hearing story's and seeing kids getting hooked on drugs, and female abortions in punjab is more of a concern then khalistan and that has nothing to with the indian govt just us sikhs being stupid and not taking this problem serious enough

and to see sikhs on the front page of news papers for killing their wives and for developing a reputation in canada for domestic violence, i mean the indian govt has nothing to do with this so i don't know why khalistanis waste their time blaming the indian govt rather then focusing on the real cause of this problem which comes down to gender inequality and mama boys whose mothers get jealous of their daughter in laws then turn on their daughter in laws and get their drunk sons to beat down their wives

virk why is it that you combine all the issue that the sikh community is facing and somehow blame them on the khalistan supporters? please tell me exactly how keeping a movement alive is the cause for sikh girls runing away with muslims, gender inequality and all the other issues that you have linked khalistani supporters with?

show me some proof that khalistanis are blaming the indian government for domestic violence in canada, show me some proof that khalistanis are the cause of sikh girls running away with muslims, show me some proof that khalistan supporters are blaming indian government for gang culture of sikhs in b.c, show me some bloody proof man...otherwise all that you have written has no relevance to khalistan. its good topic for another thread but it has no relevance here.

us sikhs not taking a issue seriously has got nothing to do with khalistan, its got to do with the whole community which also includes sikhs that dont support khalistan. so dont go around blaming khalistanis for all the issue we are facing coz it makes you look like a confused bloke.

virk why is it that you combine all the issue that the sikh community is facing and somehow blame them on the khalistan supporters? please tell me exactly how keeping a movement alive is the cause for sikh girls runing away with muslims, gender inequality and all the other issues that you have linked khalistani supporters with?

show me some proof that khalistanis are blaming the indian government for domestic violence in canada, show me some proof that khalistanis are the cause of sikh girls running away with muslims, show me some proof that khalistan supporters are blaming indian government for gang culture of sikhs in b.c, show me some bloody proof man...otherwise all that you have written has no relevance to khalistan. its good topic for another thread but it has no relevance here.

us sikhs not taking a issue seriously has got nothing to do with khalistan, its got to do with the whole community which also includes sikhs that dont support khalistan. so dont go around blaming khalistanis for all the issue we are facing coz it makes you look like a confused bloke.

you havn't understood one thing i said

i asked a bunch of questions on how you guys plan on getting khalistan with problems like

drug abuse amongst sikhs in india

with mroe and more sikh boys dropping out of school

with gender inequality and a whole host of other problems but the biggest once are these

then i was told that all these problems exsist cause of the indian govt which made me laugh, i believe its our fault that these problems exsist thats why we as a community need to take accountability for it, but once again i was told the indian govt and the hindus of india and the media are trying to destroy sikhs in punjab and thats why they do drugs and drop out of school and cause they don't have money and no jobs

so i said then why are sikh youth getting into drugs and dropping out of school in bc, showing that its not cause of the media or indian govt that kids are messing up in our community but cause of bad paranting and gender bias, thats why i posted that video and articles go watch the video and read the articles of how sikh boys are brutally spoiled which is the root cause for most the problems were facing today, from domestic violence to gang violence in punjab and bc to drug abuse in punjab and bc, its horrible paranting

when i said the indian govt has corrupted sikh youth in canada i was being sarcastic to show how stupid ppl are to blame the indian govt for all the problems we face in our community, and most khalistanis blame the indian govt for drugs and so on, so if their willing to blame the indian govt for the problems in the punjab my question is do khalistanis also blame the indian govt for corrupting sikh youth in canada, cause if their sad enough to blame the indian govt for corrupting youth in punjab then they should be dumb enough to blame the indian govt for corrupting youth in canada, cause alot of the problems youth face in the punjab are same as once in bc

so im saying why waste time chanting khalistan cause you can't get khalistan with all these problems but rather lets focus on fixing these problems, but one problem is most khalistanis blame the indian govt for the problems so i know they ain't fixing any problems cause how are they going to get to the root of all these problems and fix them if they continue to blame the indian govt for our own mistakes, as well why are current and former babbar khalsa and sikh youth federation guys chanting khalistan when they didn't go fight for it when they had the chance in the 80's and 90's, if they didn't go fight in 80's and 90's guess what their never going to fight for it and thats fact

Mr. virk30 seems to have a really deep and personal beef with Khalistanis, and has been sending me private messages which can be discussed publicly on here. For his and my own convenience I am pasting his question and my response on here, and expect his reply on the main board for all to see. This way no one misses out on anything and anyone can be corrected as well.

So here goes...

His message

well i don't agree with khalistanis cause for one 99% of them will never fight for it, all these khalistanis who preach for khalistan never had the balls to go fight for it in the 80's and 90's

and yea i like movies like singh is king tell me how was that movie bad, and why don't khalistanis attack muslims in bollywood since they control the industry with the top actors being muslims, or are the khalistanis scared of the muslims

My response...

I am sure you are definitely not scared to post the same thing on the main forum rather than sending me a private message. Make sure to do that from now on as I am not interested in responding to stuff that is better discussed openly.

However, to reply to your question...

all these khalistanis who preach for khalistan never had the balls to go fight for it in the 80's and 90's
Do you personally know all these Khalistanis? If not, you don't have any right to paint everyone with the same brush.
i like movies like singh is king tell me how was that movie bad, and why don't khalistanis attack muslims in bollywood since they control the industry with the top actors being muslims, or are the khalistanis scared of the muslims
Whether or not you like a particular movie is your own choice. No one is going to take you to court for it. As for Khalistanis attacking Muslim actors, well, its not them who are oppressing Sikhs. They are just doing their job, and at times they are themselves subjected to threats from the Mumbai underworld. Moreover, whatever they do is mostly out of ignorance, so your question doesn't make sense that Khalistanis are scared of Muslims.

I expect your reply on the main forum and not on here in a private message. To make things easier for you, I will paste your question and my response on there so that you know where to reply.

Now Mr. virk30, would you please continue the discussion on board and not in private messages?

Thanks