Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

I really don't have all that much of a time to answer your multiple posts but go back to my previous posts and see what questions you have missed which is all of them. Ask third part person to read both of our posts and see what decision is about you not addressing my questions. I answered your questions and gave my opinions. It is a whole different thing for you not to accept them or agree with them but doesn't mean I never addressed them. The amount of time you are spending in writing all these posts shows how much work you actually have in real life and how well you are spending it in "giving back". Even Khalistanis spend less time than you in writing hateful posts. You are worse than them. You can carry on but keep in mind Khalistanis won't stop because of some kid's opposition. Have a nice day

veer my apologies for not understanding where you are coming from. but still you havnt really understood my point of view also. yes parents are to be blamed for the drugs use in punjab, but also the indian government. now i looked it from your perspective and realised that large amount of blame should be on the parents. lets just look at it from my perspective, the government in india dictates the flow of drugs into punjab. when you have a government allowing large amounts of drugs enter a particular part of a country then its only a matter of time that people will get hooked on them. the more there is a product on the market, the more people will buy it, especially when it comes to something as addictive as drugs. when a gursikh kid in punjab sees all the people using drugs and knows people that use it on daily basic,then its only a matter of time before he breaks and goes on the same path(im talking about some of the people not all).

you do know how corrupt the indian government is, so i dont think you have doubts about the government being behind this. and why shouldnt they be, just read the history of india, goi has never been the government of the sikhs, sikhi is a major threat to these politicians because they know the moment we become pakke sikh we will ask for a fair justice system and justice, just like all the morchas happening in the 70's. they have countered the bullet once, they cannot have the same thing happening again.....they cannot face another sikh leader asking for justice and people coming on the streets to show there support, coz the next time we ask for justice then we will achive it because of what we have learnt about it through khalistan movement. so when you realise how much of a threat sikhi poses to indian politicians, you'll realise why the goi is allowing drugs to enter punjab and why all the deras are coming out of nowhere and there leaders are getting top security. now drug use among sikh youths outside of india has got nothing to do with goi, and i dont think anyone said that indian government is to be blamed for it. the blame fully goes to the parents....but in india its a different story, there are different factors behind the drug use in punjab.

and when we talk about khalistan, we are not talking about getting khalistan, but we are merely keeping the movement alive. all the khalistan slogans that you hear on vaisakhi parades are said so that people dont forget about the movement, so dont assume that just because the old khalistani supporters didnt go to fight in the 80's that the next generation of the supporters wont. you gotta understand that now is NOT the time to fight for khalsitan. the movement will only resume again when the sikhs in punjab have had enough of the slavery, if then sikhs dont go to fight then you have all the rights to diss the hell out of khalistani supporters outside of india, but till then we are just keeping the movement alive. and what you you except us to do, go there and fight? fight who? with whos support? it can only happen when sikhs in india realise that they are still the 2nd class citizens of india.

and you talk about fixing these issue, but for how long can you do that? if we are able to fix the drug abuse problem then what about the next problem that the government creates for us? the deras, water shortage, punjab getting close to becoming a desert, corrupted sikh leaders confusing the sikh youth by including hindu ideas and views into sikhi.....how long do you think the sikhs will be able to continue fight it and tackle every problem the government throws at us? 10 years? 20 years? at one point or another the people will no longer be able to fight and things will be back to what they are today, then what? why do you think we were never able to achieve khalistan? coz the people just couldnt fight anymore, they had enough and decided to become slaves. same thing will happen when we try to tackle every problem that sikhs face under indian governments influence. thats why we want khalistan, not so we magically solve all these problems but because khalistan will give us a foundation to solve all these problems. so we wouldnt have to worry about the indian government sticking its nose into sikh business.

ALL THOSE who are against Khalistan and want to be with India go be with it,we have no problem, but we will not go BACK on SARBAT KHALSA's declaration of independence in 1986 outside SRI AKAL THAKT SAHIB,and we will not go back on the words of

SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE of when the Indian Hindu army attacks the complex the foundation of Khalistan will be laid

Hinduan di'ya faujan neh rakhna pa'ir Harmandar akeh ban Khalistan jao-oo Duniya vekhoo Nigah Tika'keh Eh bol jo Sant'a deh Jisthe Dat'gai sangat Sari PARNAAM SHAHEEDAN NU JINA JAAN DHARAM THOU VARI

Jagowale Jatha - Charusari 84 IP

We will not let the Kurbania go to waste

Even virk30 has sent me Pm asking same questions of which I have replied it is open disscussion and he is at liberty to discuss . See virk30 we r not fascists who will hate u or curse u we appreciate ur point of view as all fingers r not equal still exists togeather. So do post here fearlessly bro it is sangat site and admin and mods r doing just seva for us. Mehtab Singh is the one most humble person here in this forum and I see true form of sikhi in him much better human being than me who never get personal

I agree wiv virk in the sense dat 99 per cent khalistanis I met are whiners and all talk no action. If u ask them to take action ie spend money, go indai and campaiagn they can't.

They r just good at crying on the net and marchin on demos.

Useless, ps most of them hav no interest in spiritity or sikhi

• 2 weeks later...

im going to put it like this

questions

1. what type of laws with khalistan have, no achole no hair cutting no western media, how many sikhs will choose to live in this country considering how many sikhs enjoy western media bollywood and drinking, and how will you get ppl to suppoort and fight for khalistan by making ppl give up on what they already love

2. with half the punjab youth hooked on drugs how you going to get khalistan, with more and more boys dropping out of school how are you going to get khalistan and the youth arn't hooked on drugs cause the indian govt, thats just a dumb theory all together, no one puts a gun to these kids heads and makes them to drugs, parants have failed to educate their kids on consquences of drug use and alot of these kids are spoiled with to much time on their hands, go visit india these kids don't go to school yet their parants think they go to school, their parants give them money cause that the kids take and buy booz and nasha with, another reason for drug problems is if one kids parants buys his son a new bike the neibours parants will get jealous and go buy their child a better bike, if one kid gets money from his parants the other parants will give the kid more cash to go play with to show the family how much money they have, punjabi pride kills us

lol and how you going to get khalistan if you continue to blame the indian govt for the drug problem cause you can blame them all you want and say cause drugs are available then youth will continue to get hooked on drugs and if more then half the youth are hooked on drugs how you going to get khalistan??? how you going to turn punjab into khalistan when half the youth hooked on drugs and according to alot of you its cause indian govt and you'd like to play victim

your guys solution is blame the indian govt lol hahahaha so basicully yoru solution is hopelless cause you believe the indian govt is reason for youth getting into drugs

and thats what usually happends when you play the victim card

4. what will be done differently from 80's and 90's during the next chance you get to fight for khalistan

5. with more and more ppl moving away from sikhism and you can see this with more and more youth cutting their hair and so on, how you plan on getting khalistan, i mean alot of ppl are being driven away from gurdwaras by anger cause of idiots who like to judge other sikhs for cutting their hair or drinking or whatever, and ppl hate being judged hence why so many are begining to attack when they are judged, and by judged i mean when a so called gursikh goes and says oh your not a sikh or your a bad sikh cause you cut your hair or drink or eat meat or date, now a true gursikh and their many of these guys but not enough inspire others to come closer to sikhism

5. tell me why did all these current khalistanis from canada england america who are ex or current babbar khalsa sikh youth federation and so on members hide in canada and england during 80s and 90s rather then go fight for khalistan????

6. with more and more boys dropping out of school in punjab, how will you get khalistan with less and less educated youth

considering punjab is rated best state in india, youth in kerala are majority christian yet have less oppurtunity's then punjab yet finishing at top of the country in education which shows how dumb it is to blame indian govt for youth dropping out in punjab cause then why arn't they doing same damage in kerala, but if you want to continue to blame indian govt then how you getting khalistan with more and more youth being uneducated, your guys solution is blame the indian govt lol hahahaha so basicully yoru solution is hopelless cause you believe the indian govt is reason for less and less educated youth

and basicully what plan do khalistanis have on how their getting khalistan

I agree wiv virk in the sense dat 99 per cent khalistanis I met are whiners and all talk no action. If u ask them to take action ie spend money, go indai and campaiagn they can't.

They r just good at crying on the net and marchin on demos.

Useless, ps most of them hav no interest in spiritity or sikhi

lol finally someone who gets it

more and more ppl moving away from sikhi yet khalistanis think their making progress towards khalistan lol just makes me laugh

and look at the khalistanis from 80's and 90's who preach khalistan they never had the guts to go fight for it then yet they think they'll get khalistan with no guts

its best to invest the energy used on khalistan on solving community issues effecting us now

questions

1. what type of laws with khalistan have, no achole no hair cutting no western media, how many sikhs will choose to live in this country considering how many sikhs enjoy western media bollywood and drinking, and how will you get ppl to suppoort and fight for khalistan by making ppl give up on what they already love

2. with half the punjab youth hooked on drugs how you going to get khalistan, with more and more boys dropping out of school how are you going to get khalistan and the youth arn't hooked on drugs cause the indian govt, thats just a dumb theory all together, no one puts a gun to these kids heads and makes them to drugs, parants have failed to educate their kids on consquences of drug use and alot of these kids are spoiled with to much time on their hands, go visit india these kids don't go to school yet their parants think they go to school, their parants give them money cause that the kids take and buy booz and nasha with, another reason for drug problems is if one kids parants buys his son a new bike the neibours parants will get jealous and go buy their child a better bike, if one kid gets money from his parants the other parants will give the kid more cash to go play with to show the family how much money they have, punjabi pride kills us

lol and how you going to get khalistan if you continue to blame the indian govt for the drug problem cause you can blame them all you want and say cause drugs are available then youth will continue to get hooked on drugs and if more then half the youth are hooked on drugs how you going to get khalistan??? how you going to turn punjab into khalistan when half the youth hooked on drugs and according to alot of you its cause indian govt and you'd like to play victim

your guys solution is blame the indian govt lol hahahaha so basicully yoru solution is hopelless cause you believe the indian govt is reason for youth getting into drugs

4. what will be done differently from 80's and 90's during the next chance you get to fight for khalistan

5. with more and more ppl moving away from sikhism and you can see this with more and more youth cutting their hair and so on, how you plan on getting khalistan, i mean alot of ppl are being driven away from gurdwaras by anger cause of idiots who like to judge other sikhs for cutting their hair or drinking or whatever, and ppl hate being judged hence why so many are begining to attack when they are judged, and by judged i mean when a so called gursikh goes and says oh your not a sikh or your a bad sikh cause you cut your hair or drink or eat meat or date, now a true gursikh and their many of these guys but not enough inspire others to come closer to sikhism

5. tell me why did all these current khalistanis from canada england america who are ex or current babbar khalsa sikh youth federation and so on members hide in canada and england during 80s and 90s rather then go fight for khalistan????

6. with more and more boys dropping out of school in punjab, how will you get khalistan with less and less educated youth

considering punjab is rated best state in india, youth in kerala are majority christian yet have less oppurtunity's then punjab yet finishing at top of the country in education which shows how dumb it is to blame indian govt for youth dropping out in punjab cause then why arn't they doing same damage in kerala, but if you want to continue to blame indian govt then how you getting khalistan with more and more youth being uneducated, your guys solution is blame the indian govt lol hahahaha so basicully yoru solution is hopelless cause you believe the indian govt is reason for less and less educated youth

:rolleyes:

read the whole thread, every single thing has been answered numerous times.

questions

rolleyes.gif

read the whole thread, every single thing has been answered numerous times.

which one of these questions have bin answered, could you copy and paste answers to questions 2 and 6 for me or just 2 or just 6 or any of the other questions