Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

so mr. virk, changed your id and copied the same questions. Must have lot of free time. Makes me laugh how anti-Khalistanis spend way too much time opposing Khalistan yet won't do a thing to make any improvements. For people like you there is an old saying ਮੁੜ ਘੁੜ ਖੋਤੀ ਬੋਹੜ ਥੱਲੇ

main point, i believe sikhs should stay in india and we should fix the problems from the ground up, once we fix the large problems i believe sikhs will be able to come together in the west and punjab and fight for justice for all the victims and be able to fight corruption in punjab and outside of punjab

but how does getting khalistan help get justice for sikh victims?? you got your country but how do you get justice for the victims, one of the reasons i can't support khalistan it don't make sence

as well sikhs had their own empire were we were the minority, sikhs can live in india and be powerfull in india, india may be majority hindu but i don't believe its a hindu country, but i don't understand why khalistanis mistakenly blame hindus mainly bhamins for indian govt corruption thinking the bramins are trying to destroy sikhi and that was indira gandhi and congress party mission, like the 84 anti sikh riots led by jagdesh tytler who is no way a hindu extremist considering he was adopted and raised by a christian pastor, he was a corrupt politican willing to massacore communitys but hinduism had nothing to do with it, and indira gandhi who married a parsi how was she a bramin extremist, and if you go to majority khalistan websites they all believe indira gandhi was a hindutva agent trying to destroy sikhi for bramins even though hindutva followers killed mahatma gandhi and tried killing nehru saying he was an undercover muslim, how do you support khalistan when they don't even understand india's politics and just make propaganda up and believe what ever the pakistanis tell them about india, cause i bet this stupid thinking of indira gandhi being a hindutva follower came from the pakistanis, and if you go to hindutva websites you''ll see their hate for indira gandhi her dad mahatma gandhi and sonia gandhi rahul gandhi hell these hindtuva groups got attacked by the gandhi family for calling rahul gandhi a rapist yet all these khalistani websites and majority of khalistani followers i meet believe the nehru gandhi family are hindtuva extremists trying to destroy sikhi for bramins, how do you support a movement who doesn't understand indian politics, and hindutuva followers are jokes most of them are wussies with sticks who weigh 90 pounds

main point, i believe sikhs should stay in india and we should fix the problems from the ground up, once we fix the large problems i believe sikhs will be able to come together in the west and punjab and fight for justice for all the victims and be able to fight corruption in punjab and outside of punjab

but how does getting khalistan help get justice for sikh victims?? you got your country but how do you get justice for the victims, one of the reasons i can't support khalistan it don't make sence

as well sikhs had their own empire were we were the minority, sikhs can live in india and be powerfull in india, india may be majority hindu but i don't believe its a hindu country, but i don't understand why khalistanis mistakenly blame hindus mainly bhamins for indian govt corruption thinking the bramins are trying to destroy sikhi and that was indira gandhi and congress party mission, like the 84 anti sikh riots led by jagdesh tytler who is no way a hindu extremist considering he was adopted and raised by a christian pastor, he was a corrupt politican willing to massacore communitys but hinduism had nothing to do with it, and indira gandhi who married a parsi how was she a bramin extremist, and if you go to majority khalistan websites they all believe indira gandhi was a hindutva agent trying to destroy sikhi for bramins even though hindutva followers killed mahatma gandhi and tried killing nehru saying he was an undercover muslim, how do you support khalistan when they don't even understand india's politics and just make propaganda up and believe what ever the pakistanis tell them about india, cause i bet this stupid thinking of indira gandhi being a hindutva follower came from the pakistanis, and if you go to hindutva websites you''ll see their hate for indira gandhi her dad mahatma gandhi and sonia gandhi rahul gandhi hell these hindtuva groups got attacked by the gandhi family for calling rahul gandhi a rapist yet all these khalistani websites and majority of khalistani followers i meet believe the nehru gandhi family are hindtuva extremists trying to destroy sikhi for bramins, how do you support a movement who doesn't understand indian politics, and hindutuva followers are jokes most of them are wussies with sticks who weigh 90 pounds

well even gandhi, patel, trivedi were considered bahmanwadi leader, because they were anti sikh or rather anti minority. they were intolerable towards the interests of sikhs and muslims. Bahmanwaad is not hindutva since these leaders were not preachers. But it actually represents anti sikh thinking of our ex leaders. Bahmanwaad is the name given by sikhs to the thinking of nehru and other leaders. They were not religious people of hindu fraternity but common hindus who think that Pakistan is carved out of India and rest of india belongs to them and all other religions as hindu sects. this is called bahmanwaad. These leaders used to consider that there are only two fronts in India viz. hindu and muslim.

so mr. virk, changed your id and copied the same questions. Must have lot of free time. Makes me laugh how anti-Khalistanis spend way too much time opposing Khalistan yet won't do a thing to make any improvements. For people like you there is an old saying ਮੁੜ ਘੁੜ ਖੋਤੀ ਬੋਹੜ ਥੱਲੇ

could you tell me which question is the same, just tell me point to one

or just tell me which question has bin answered point to one out of the once i just posted, like number 2, here ill make question 2 more simple, if you believe the indian govt is the cause of the drug problem in punjab, then how you goign to get khalistani how are you going to fight the drug addictions to get khalistan, cause punjab will get worste in corruption with drug addictions

or is the solution to getting khalistan all talk and no walk, just like all the current khalistanis who were or are members of babbar khalsa sikh youth federation screamed in the 80's and 90's but never went and did anything to get khalistan cause they got scared and just wanted to hide in the west??

actually its the non khalistani and indo canadian groups in canada who are actually workign on comming up with solutions, but if im wrong on this then answer me this, what have khalistanis done to improve the state of the sikh community what are you guys investing your energy on, like drug problem in punjab you know its non khalistani organisations working on handling the problem while khalistanis just blame the indian govt for everything, i talked about this in another forum but group i get to volunteer with want to use events like nagar kirtan to raise awarness of the problem in punjab and to get money donated to be used on telivision comercials to scare youth, its a big goal now and may take few years but theirs enough of us who can't sit back and watch the problem get worste, while khalistanis waste their energy chanting khalistan

cause all i see is the same guys who were to scared to go fight in the 80's and 90's just crying about the same stuff but offering no solutions

like i said tell me which question has bin answered, or just answer one of the questions, or be a typical khalistani who would rather hide and scream khalistan rather then do anything or think of ways of getting khalistan, just like all the old cowards did who use to hide in canada and england chanting khalistan to scared to fight or do anything to get khalistan

as well i had to change my account cause the moderator deleted my other account cause of my comments regarding khalistan, i think me saying 99% of khalistanis don't have the guts to fight for khalistan <Edited> them off

i mean all the khalistanis who wanted to fight for it went and died fighting but their army's were extremely small cause majority of khalistanis were to busy hiding scared in country's like canada and chanting khalistan

and if the questions i posted are to hard for you guys, cause they havn't bin answered, tell me which question has bin answered and post the answer and ill shutup and say im sorry, i won't even defend myself promise

but i don't want a dumb answer like blame indian govt for everything cause by blaming the indian govt lol hahahaha how you guys going to get khalistan, (plus kerelas youth are christians have far less oppurtunity's and i just proved punjab is the best state in india i posted articles showing its ranked best state and second richest yet the christian youth in kerela with less oppurtunity's are getting educated in far greater numbers while punjab's numbers shrink, which shows you can't blame the indian govt, as well why isn't indian govt destroying youth in kerela then) but yea blaming the indian govt isn't going to bring you closer to khalistan, cause you ain't solving anything blaming the indian govt, and its impossible to get khalistan with half the youth on drugs and dropping out of school while you waste your time chanting khalistan and blame indian govt, cause their are far far far greater amount of drug addicts now and boys dropping out of school compared to 80s and 90s and khalistan didn't happen then and drug addictions lead to more corruption and if half the use aare getting hooked on drugs that means half the youth will do anything to get their next hit of drugs and they need money to get that and will resort to corruption and crime to gget that money which means punjab is headed towards real trouble

so answer the questions so i can see what you guys plan on doing to solve the problems to get khalistan, cause you can't get khalistan with these problems unless your an <banned word filter activated>

but yea if youcan't answer this question all it shows is your no different then the cowards who use to hide in canada in 80s and 90s saying they want khalistan but just wasted time and energy chanting khalistan and continueing to waste time and energy chanting khalistan

Creating multiple ids and posting same stuff over and over and wasting so much time. Your life must be very sad and pathetic. Blame the Khalistanis all you want but I don't see any of them wasting so much time like you. If you are so dumb to look back in previous posts then there is no hope for you. Preach your stuff to your Indian fellows to go back and fight for Kashmir and free the area from China. How Khalistanis will solve their problems and run their country is there business. It's none of your business so leave that to Khalistanis and do something good instead of wasting time on this forum and sending pms to other users. All the points have been refuted but as the old saying goes ਮੱਝ ਅੱਗੇ ਬੀਨ ਵਜਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ

Creating multiple ids and posting same stuff over and over and wasting so much time. Your life must be very sad and pathetic. Blame the Khalistanis all you want but I don't see any of them wasting so much time like you. If you are so dumb to look back in previous posts then there is no hope for you. Preach your stuff to your Indian fellows to go back and fight for Kashmir and free the area from China. How Khalistanis will solve their problems and run their country is there business. It's none of your business so leave that to Khalistanis and do something good instead of wasting time on this forum and sending pms to other users. All the points have been refuted but as the old saying goes ਮੱਝ ਅੱਗੇ ਬੀਨ ਵਜਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ

chall i didn't repeat any questions, see my last id got deleted by the moderators like i said earlier, but you are to dumb to understand that, your just to stupid to relize those questions are different from the others,

and the last question i just posted was how you going to fight drugs and youth dropping out and get khalistan if your answer to all problems is blame the indian govt lol and you couldn't answer this hence why khalistanis are wasting their time chanting khalistan yet have mad 0 progress and khalistan grows to be more distant every day as more ppl are falling away from sikhism and falling into things like drugs and falling out of the education system

i mean khalistanis like you and im assuming you must have a khalistani family just like to waste time chanting khalistan while hiding like cowards in canada england were ever you live

see you can't even explain how you plan on solving these problems cause khalistanis havn't solved a problem?? tell me which problem have you guys solved or plan on solving and how, i never asked these questions but your a stupid cowardly khalistani whose father must chanted khalistan in the 80's with no guts to fight but just stayed overseas away from canada like a coward talking about how he wants khalistan

just answer the questions or don't post again cause your doing what khalistanis do best now a days, just cry, and you guys have to stop crying cause even gora who watch you guys on tv ask why didn't you guys ever go fight for khalistan or go fight for it

it was pretty bad how i replied but just answer the questions, cause those questions arn't the same, those questions are for example how you going to get khalistan by blaming the indian govt (who i don't believe are at the root of the problem) for the drug problem in punjab

just take the drug problem alone, long as its their and grows, their ain't ever going to be a khalistan

your going to have a growth in crime and corruption cause these junkies going to need money to get their hits

as well, how you going to solve a drug problem by giving the typical khalistani response as blame the govt