Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

im not going to say anyones name but i know someone who is posting certain kinds of threads... they dont know who i am tho

to this person: sometimes, wen we first get into sikhi, there are both good and bad crowds of even sikhs, yes sikhs, to get with

one crowd is the youth who are self proclaimed hardcore khalistanis but dont ready any bani or very minimal, they do things they scream and yell and belittle everyone else to not do them and ridicule them if they do, basically are big hypocrites who easily pass harsh judgment and wud die if a fateh came out of their mouth to u cus u dont show off ur sikhi like they do ..

the other crowd is the sensible, not the new-youth-taking -thigns -too -literally type, the ones who do a lot of bani and dont show anyone and noone cud guess that they do cus they dont go to the smaagams to show how long they can sit in one chaunkri and they arent the oens screaming the loudest during kirtan and they arent the ones who walk around in teh gurdwara or wherever doing mool mantar outloud so that everyone walking by them can hear and look at them in awe at their so called " high avastha"

you, person, got into sikhi and were blessed but you got stuck with #1 type mentioned above, also your own sikhi got weak, as all of us , im not saying mine is strong and im th ebest NONONO im just making clear whats happening to u, unconciously u are taking ur anger out to those who impose their views on others because you cut ur hair, got more into girls and gave in... but u have failed to see the fact that it wasnt their fault, yes they are a turn off from sikhi, but they arent sikhi, i sometimes think that its maybe even good to stay away from sikh youth if you are a young sikh urself, instead surround urself with older gursikhs, olders sikhs or some sensible young sikhs who actually have something but dont show it liek its an open public gallery for all to see..

in the world, ther are many turn offs from religion: maya, forceful ppl, hypocrites, etc but a sikh who has lost their sikhi shud have risen above that and not try and prove a certain group of ppl wrong to feel good about their decision to remove hair, eat meat, hang with girls etc etc, sikhi is a very personal relationship between a human soul and akal purakh.. noone else needs to get in between, therefore if u do lose that connection and you are getting looks from other sikhs or frowns from them, u have noone to blame but urself, noone cheated u in the end, u cheated urself..

little nuisances liek what is the definition of a sikh, what do u think , what do i think, really dont matter, read the bani our gurus have given us and u will surely find your answer there..no need to waste ur precious breaths on miniscule details when bigger things are at stake in this lifetime.

the true khalistanis were at an avastha that most of us wont even get to in this lifetime, they just didnt display it like pakhandis these days, and they did ALOT for sikhi, we are in free countries where parchaar can easily be done without us being jailed or mysteriously disappearing, if we are getting the oppurtinuty to do so then we shud jump at it whether we are mone or not it is our duty if we believe in guru granth sahib ji! but please dont say that khalistanis, the true khalistanis who gave their jaan for the kaum didnt do what we can do, they did more, they fought oppression and stood up to stare death in the face..it is because of them that we still haev our faith and have something to do parchaar about.

Wjkk wjkf

im not going to say anyones name but i know someone who is posting certain kinds of threads... they dont know who i am tho

to this person: sometimes, wen we first get into sikhi, there are both good and bad crowds of even sikhs, yes sikhs, to get with

one crowd is the youth who are self proclaimed hardcore khalistanis but dont ready any bani or very minimal, they do things they scream and yell and belittle everyone else to not do them and ridicule them if they do, basically are big hypocrites who easily pass harsh judgment and wud die if a fateh came out of their mouth to u cus u dont show off ur sikhi like they do ..

the other crowd is the sensible, not the new-youth-taking -thigns -too -literally type, the ones who do a lot of bani and dont show anyone and noone cud guess that they do cus they dont go to the smaagams to show how long they can sit in one chaunkri and they arent the oens screaming the loudest during kirtan and they arent the ones who walk around in teh gurdwara or wherever doing mool mantar outloud so that everyone walking by them can hear and look at them in awe at their so called " high avastha"

you, person, got into sikhi and were blessed but you got stuck with #1 type mentioned above, also your own sikhi got weak, as all of us , im not saying mine is strong and im th ebest NONONO im just making clear whats happening to u, unconciously u are taking ur anger out to those who impose their views on others because you cut ur hair, got more into girls and gave in... but u have failed to see the fact that it wasnt their fault, yes they are a turn off from sikhi, but they arent sikhi, i sometimes think that its maybe even good to stay away from sikh youth if you are a young sikh urself, instead surround urself with older gursikhs, olders sikhs or some sensible young sikhs who actually have something but dont show it liek its an open public gallery for all to see..

in the world, ther are many turn offs from religion: maya, forceful ppl, hypocrites, etc but a sikh who has lost their sikhi shud have risen above that and not try and prove a certain group of ppl wrong to feel good about their decision to remove hair, eat meat, hang with girls etc etc, sikhi is a very personal relationship between a human soul and akal purakh.. noone else needs to get in between, therefore if u do lose that connection and you are getting looks from other sikhs or frowns from them, u have noone to blame but urself, noone cheated u in the end, u cheated urself..

little nuisances liek what is the definition of a sikh, what do u think , what do i think, really dont matter, read the bani our gurus have given us and u will surely find your answer there..no need to waste ur precious breaths on miniscule details when bigger things are at stake in this lifetime.

the true khalistanis were at an avastha that most of us wont even get to in this lifetime, they just didnt display it like pakhandis these days, and they did ALOT for sikhi, we are in free countries where parchaar can easily be done without us being jailed or mysteriously disappearing, if we are getting the oppurtinuty to do so then we shud jump at it whether we are mone or not it is our duty if we believe in guru granth sahib ji! but please dont say that khalistanis, the true khalistanis who gave their jaan for the kaum didnt do what we can do, they did more, they fought oppression and stood up to stare death in the face..it is because of them that we still haev our faith and have something to do parchaar about.

Wjkk wjkf

for the khalistanis who died, they were real soldiers and ive said that many times, i havn't bin driven away from sikhi by hypocrites cause i was blessed to find gursikhs in my life who inspire ppl around them to come closer to god, but what does anger me is when you see those guys who try to scream the loudest in the gurdwara and pass judgement on others who drive many youth away from sikhism by angering them and we are running low on gursikhs who inspire others and don't judge others

its gotton so bad that alot of these hypocrites who say your a bad sikh or not a sikh cause you do this and that are begining to be attacked, i guess that might be god's way of trying to shut them up, but for true gursikhs they do nothing but inspire others

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Wjkk wjkf

for the khalistanis who died, they were real soldiers and ive said that many times, i havn't bin driven away from sikhi by hypocrites cause i was blessed to find gursikhs in my life who inspire ppl around them to come closer to god, but what does anger me is when you see those guys who try to scream the loudest in the gurdwara and pass judgement on others who drive many youth away from sikhism by angering them and we are running low on gursikhs who inspire others and don't judge others

its gotton so bad that alot of these hypocrites who say your a bad sikh or not a sikh cause you do this and that are begining to be attacked, i guess that might be god's way of trying to shut them up, but for true gursikhs they do nothing but inspire others

yes we shud not pass judment on who is sikh and who isnt, i agree these ppl needto shut up and i know wat kind of ppl u are talking about and i can think fo a few in my head

lol virk/jgill how old are you? people already answered the questions you are asking again lol, instead of copying the same questions again and again why dont you take the bharat mata glasses off and read the replies.

ive read the reply's, could you answer which question has bin answered out of the 6 i just posted

these questions i just posted are things like

how your going to get khalistan, with half the youth being on drugs, you can't have a revolution or get a country with half the youth on drugs cause they are driven by money to by their next hit, which means punjab is getting worste for corruption and crime and if its getting worste then how do khalistani supporters plan on turning these problems around to get khalistan, cause without turning the problems around you arn't going to have a revolution, as well you can't solve any problems if you want to play victim and blame the indian govt for the youth getting hooked on drugs, cause if you believe the reason youth are hooked on drugs is cause the indian govt then i guess you guys don't have a solution on stopping drug addictions and which means no khalistan

were as independent groups who are trying to come up with solutions are taking the accountable approach, and asking questions like why are the youth hooked on drugs and rather then playing victim and blaming the indian govt their looking at ppl's paranting skills in punjab and looking in areas parants are failing to educate their kids on the conquences of drugs and were parants are failing to keep their boys busy to keep them away from drugs and noticing how many boys are spoiled which ive seen in punjab which is giving boys free time to run around and do what they want and on top of that when you mix in their parants money you got a bad combination cause the money time they have and lack of education on drugs lead to youth getting hooked on drugs and leads them to experiment with drugs, so we come up with questions as how to educate parants on how to keep their children away from drugs and how to make youth aware of the consquences of drugs, but biggest thing is getting a message to parants

my question is once agian how do khalistanis plan on getting khalistan with huge drug addictions, its impossible cause theirs to much corruption and crime and its just about to explode cause of the drug addictions, and how do you guys plan on solving the drug problem by just blaming the indian govt, cause by blaming the indian govt your not getting to the root of the problem hence why you can't solve the problem cause i can't figure out how you are, it just sounds like you guys are stuck in a circle

and thsi may explain why in punjab ppl are falling away from sikhi, while you guys just chant khalistan, hence why ppl like me believe their isn't going to be khalistan, and why ppl like me say rather then wasting energy on chanting khalistan to invest that energy in solving commmunity problems, but you can't solve community problems by playing victim and blaimging others, cause no one puts a gun to anyonce head and makes them do drugs so tahts why you can't blame the indian govt

but if you want to blame the indian govt for the drug problem, with a drug problem how you going to get a revolution going and get khalistan, with so much crime and corruption and with it about to get worste with so many youth who are going to be running the punjab and with so much of the youth being drug addicts which is a breeding ground for crime and corruption, especially just blaming the indian govt, cause you can't get a revolution started with these type of problems, and you can't solve the drug problem by playing victim and blaming the indian govt

but if you believe you can solve the drug problem by blaming the indian govt tell me how do khalistanis plan on doing it cause the drug problem bin getting worste while you guys chant khalistan????

Wjkk wjkf

yes we shud not pass judment on who is sikh and who isnt, i agree these ppl needto shut up and i know wat kind of ppl u are talking about and i can think fo a few in my head

i can't believe your the only one who got my point