Roop Gobind Ka, Raj Khalsay Ka, Sikka Sonay Ka

Mehtab Singh

How and where to order Bhai Rama Singh Ji's autobiography in Punjabi? I have the English one.

You can get it from the sikh missonary society in southall. They have both the english and panjabi version think the sell it for around £5-£6.

the number for the sikh missionary society is 0208-5741902 (UK). always ask for 1 particular person there wen u phone i.e gyanee (gyanee rajinder singh) . he has a better grasp of what they have as the other guys are more of helpers .

also , SikhNation.com might av the punjabi version if u email them .

How and where to order Bhai Rama Singh Ji's autobiography in Punjabi? I have the English one.

You can get it from the sikh missonary society in southall. They have both the english and panjabi version think the sell it for around £5-£6.

the number for the sikh missionary society is 0208-5741902 (UK). always ask for 1 particular person there wen u phone i.e gyanee (gyanee rajinder singh) . he has a better grasp of what they have as the other guys are more of helpers .

also , SikhNation.com might av the punjabi version if u email them .

Ages ago I bought the English translation from a AKJ stall at a Swindon Rainsabhaee and then when i went to the Southal Nagar Kirtan a year later I bought the Punjabi version outside a stall. I've read both, and please don't take me wrong people say that most translations aren't as good as the originals. But the English version was so much more interesting then the punjabi one strangely. It might be because i read the English one first..just an opinion!