Singhs Cnt Fight Bak Lol

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Been on here few times but could post nything coz was at work people talking bout Singhs being bullied not fighting bak i truly believe all Singhs and Bibia should be in sum kind of martial art self defence from like 5 well heres something i come accross on you tube i know these lot own shops where sins r going on every day n in one video these geezers not even got a Distar but that aside if a 30 yr old or older man can stand up for him self y cnt we Najwan.

Been on here few times but could post nything coz was at work people talking bout Singhs being bullied not fighting bak i truly believe all Singhs and Bibia should be in sum kind of martial art self defence from like 5 well heres something i come accross on you tube i know these lot own shops where sins r going on every day n in one video these geezers not even got a Distar but that aside if a 30 yr old or older man can stand up for him self y cnt we Najwan.

Those 'Singhs' protected the sacred ciggrettes and barcardi bottles from the clutches of the evil robber. Another great cause worth dieing for......No one will dare nick ciggerettes from a Singh with his mahan wine bottle as a trusted shaster...Now we can get Khalistan...no problem...what panthic heroes..

Those 'Singhs' protected the sacred ciggrettes and barcardi bottles from the clutches of the evil robber. Another great cause worth dieing for......No one will dare nick ciggerettes from a Singh with his mahan wine bottle as a trusted shaster...Now we can get Khalistan...no problem...what panthic heroes..

point of the thread is these singhs have balls to defend their buisnesses were guys like you would run like cowards

First of all I dont think any of those two videos did have some martial arts training, they had just the Punjabi anakh in their blood, thats it. If we mix that anakh with some martial arts training, just imagine.

Other thing is that, to fight you have to have a JIGRA (guts). They say that weapons can be bought in any market of the world, but a jigra is something that you can't buy/learn, a man is born with it.

Mala, why do you raise objections on peoples occupations? Atleast they do KIRAT KARNI. And the point of the thread here is that they defended themselves, not that they let the robbers rob.

WJKK WJKF

point of the thread is these singhs have balls to defend their buisnesses were guys like you would run like cowards

Defending one's business is much easier than defending one's faith. Many of these amazing 'Singhs' are willing to give their dharam up for their business, tell me do you see the Singh of Guru Gobind Singh doing the sewa of distributing ciggerettes and alcohol to the duniya. Is that... Sarbat Da Bhalla...or Kirt Kamai??

If Mr Singh has already sold out Guru Nanak's Sikhi in inorder to feed his tummy then what's he going to do for the Khalsa Panth!

You want to big up a hero, find me a real Panthic hero... not Mr Botleg Booze seller Punjabi Uncle who sold his Sikhi for bottle of Whiskey!

Are they forcing people to consume cigarettes and alcohol? NO. People come and buy with their own will.

And you are missing the point, the video is there for another purpose, so please do not divert the topic.

WJKK WJKF