Re-take Amrit Or Pesh?

Guest _JohnTheBpatist

holy water canot do anything.

Even blood could not break the amrit of the warrior singhs!!!

one drop of alcohol can break one though, anything other than AMrit is poison.

Pesh

people pesh because they feel they have broken their bond with Guru Sahib (I dont think there is nothing wrong with it to pesh if needed) but if you lie to Guru Sahib or take Amrit like if you are going to break it again then you arent clever and God will know you as a liar.

Is a personal choice - to go pesh or not pesonally i think theres no need it was just H20 Water,if it was just water so what ?And i doubt there was any ritual ,Kids from Primary Schools are allowed to touch the water in the stone holder thing on trips ain't a big thing that water is nothing compared with amrit so it won't have any effect and neither does one convert ,personally I wouldnt drink it but if one does - it does not doom them to hell

Guest JangalDa

What is wrong with you? Are you that nijjar (Christian covert from YouTube that occassionally worms his way and wacko thoughts into this website) guy or something??? Mixed up Sikh youth or what - I thought that was a thing of the past when most youth got their Sikhi from RE books written by some Anglican and delivered by their gora teachers at school, instead of their parents, like how it should always be!

1. Going to church out of curiosity - Okay. Broaden your horizons - we should know about other faiths and this strengthens our security that we are satisfied with the True faith of Sikhi.

2. Accepting Holy Water - My guess is that you are too naive or lack confidence to decline. It would not have been offensive - you can say "no" politely. You must surely know that this act is not our equivelent of sharing Prashad with the Sangat.

If you are Amritdhari, then you should approach Panj via arrangement through your local Gurudwara Secretary. You can take someone with you, especially if your Punjabi is poor, as many Panj have poor English. Discuss what you did and let them, rather than us decide what is suitable. Hopefully you will be better informed and if they are going to pronounce a punishment, then do not fear - it is likley to be to read more about Sikhi/ readings of paat etc...

If non-Amritdhari, then take heed of what most say - it was not a good idea to have accepted that water and with hindsight, your guilt means that you just need to assert yourself a bit more - prehaps read more about other religions and Sikhi.

If you are wacko-nijjar the Christian, then please do not 'play' your games on this forum.

Ji, amrit never breaks... NEVER breaks. Once it's inside you, it stays---forever. God in the form of our Guru enters our body as Amrit. I don't need to discuss how powerful God is. It's all up to you on how you choose to use this blessing.

If you choose to listen to your Guru and do what he says, the power of Amrit, depending on your spirituality will change you for the best of your soul. It will cleanse your inside/out and prepare you to meet God through your Guru which entered your body as Amrit.

If you choose to listen to your mind, instead, however, this same power that entered your body will turn away from you for cheating with it. But still it won't harm you since God loves us so unconditionally. It'll be your mind that will do this harming business to your soul. It's the negative feeling called guilt that will take over your mind and make you restless. Your mind will never let go of the guilt. And if it does, know that you no longer are a human, neither an animal, you've stooped to the level of a demon.

You, in this case, drank that holy water out of respect. There is nothing wrong with it. You didn't intend on cheating with your Guru. Instead you were pleasing that same Beloved Guru by not hurting your friend's feelings in whom your Beloved Guru resides. Maharaj Ji is present and breathes through everyone/everything whether good or bad. This is why we shouldn't hurt anybody's feelings. So don't worry. If you don't believe me, go to a Guru Ghar nearby and request, with humility, from Maharaj Ji to give you a Hukamnama Sahib. This should help you. Who better to help you than your Beloved Guru himself? Tik ah Ji?

I hope you are smiling, at least now. =)

Don't worry too much. Ask your heart all the questions you've got. It will never let you down. As a loved one says...

bMdy Koju idl hr roj nw iPru pryswnI mwih ] (727-8, iqlµg, Bgq kbIr jI)

banday khoj dil har roj naa fir paraysaanee maahi.

O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.

Hanji, Maharaj Ji says this. Listen to him...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest Big Sikh

Oh yea we're the idiots with your name being Big Punjabi.. I wish a picture of each person was mandatory on this site so we can see you and quickly disregard your post. Go buy more shaving blades.

• 2 weeks later...