Singhrow Release Statement And New Study

singhrow

The Singhrow study looks at the affects of lust on society in the present climate.

The statement is a reply from a member of Singhrow to those who were critising the saweya talk which he done on the 16th August 2009 at Sikhi camp.

Check out www.singhrowproductions.blogspot.com for the articles.

Setting aside your use of vulgar words, your voice sounding like a council estate chav, or more appropriately, the Singh version of Ali G, didn't do you any favours.

people like you jus criticise and get nowhere

Hey, I'm just saying what most of us are thinking!

:)

no your not! he came down to do a local teenage camp recently and the kids loved the way he spoke...they could connect with him. i would like to see you do some good parchaar instead of nitpicking other's methods of parchaar.

quiet funny... (i cnt spell either bro, as ur a gursikh pls order me the childrens dictionay and give it to me pls!!!)

i think @ the same teenage camp, when the campers were doing feedback, alot of them enjoyed singhrows talks!! and some (like dass bro) are sharabee kababeee etc actually loved the camp due to efforts put in by gursikhs such as singhrow, and many others!!!!

but obv mr gursikh singh has prob never been outside his house, to see the real world, and how things really work in the real world, instead lives in a fantasy :)

harsh.. but tru

dass a moorakh, and noes nuffink, but guroo sahib given dass a little buddheee... live and let live... if u cnt do it urself, pls let others do it..

theres a certain amount of "gursikhs" these days, causing too much trouble, and sending dogey emails out, and cnt take it wen one of them is wrong.

lets all try to control our egos, ...live and let live!!

also veereh, if u was @ sikhi camp, you really shud of apporached the singh about his "language" and him being a chav/singh version of ali g...

btw if u get a dictionary, dnt really mke it a childrens one, i need a proper one for uni :):p

aakaalo sat siree akaalo!

vaahiguroo!

forgive your younger brother

live and let live!!!

The Singhrow study looks at the affects of lust on society in the present climate.

The statement is a reply from a member of Singhrow to those who were critising the saweya talk which he done on the 16th August 2009 at Sikhi camp.

Check out www.singhrowproductions.blogspot.com for the articles.

Setting aside your use of vulgar words, your voice sounding like a council estate chav, or more appropriately, the Singh version of Ali G, didn't do you any favours.

Dear sangat ji

the singhrow sevadaars are not sants or role models, we are dogs of the panth, where ever the sangat pull our lead we go. we are full of mistakes and corruptions, we ask forgiveness for our downfalls and short comings and ask all sangat to do ardass for our guidance. all we do is share our thoughts and express ourseleves.

in sikhi we are all from different backgounds and upbringings, thats why guru ji included banis from different bhagats and saints. we should all accept that people have differnt ways of talking and living , this is juts a fact of life.

if my brother named gursikh singh had emailed us we may have took his points on board, but instead he has showed signs of immaturity, we might sound like ali g, cos the only langauge we know is slang, we do sound like a council estate chav, cos we were born and raised and still live in one (big deal get over it) etc but why take the mick init (why do you look down on us becuase of our socail status- wheres the love) and unity). yeah we are not eduacted at all, we may use some harsh words to show the seriousness of a sitaution. but we have never used swear words in our talks, even gurbani has harsh words such as fool. but if something wrong has slipped out by mistake we are so sorry.

if you was a true gursikh you would guide a brother not take the mick out of him becuase of his speech difficulties,lack of education and grammer.

our main talker malkit singh has had many problems with his reading and speaking skills, he has been in speech threapy programmes becuase he used to statter, instead of taking the mick, we should be showing encourangement and support. it takes alot to share views infront of a crowd. wheres the compassion?

anyway this is all petty and minor, there is masssive issues going on, gursikh singh has just shown how childish he is, but we have taking no offence, he is still our brother and we ask for forgivness for any offence.

however if someone is offended by any of our gurmat views then we dont care, but if someone is offended due to our short comings then we ask for forgiveness.